[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest syahrilaiyub

Just sharing

http://www.soompi.com/2013/05/02/son-tae-young-and-kwon-sang-woos-son-luke-think-his-dad-is-better-than-jo-in-sung/

Guest iheartyou1518

class="entry-title" style="font-style: normal; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"[spoilers] IU and Jo Jung Suk get too close for comfort on ‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin’by pkdance - 13 mins ago- Views-

this Story

• 1Share on Tumblr

20130503_YouretheBestLeeSoonShin_IU_JoJu

New still cuts of IU and Jo Jung Suk from KBS 2TV‘s ’You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin‘reveal that things might be heating up between their two characters.

The preview photos for the upcoming episode reveal IU and Jo Jung Suk embracing each other for what might be a kiss scene. They get awfully close and gaze into each other’s eyes, leaving viewers on the edge of the seats.

While filming this romantic scene, the two actors got a bit shy around one another. The PD teased the couple, telling them, “You make it look so obvious that you like each other.”

A rep from the series commented, “Jo Jung Suk’s ‘IU star making project’ will continue, and the two of them will get closer. Please stay tuned for the romance that blooms from it.”

Catch what really happens on Saturday and Sunday at 7:55 PM KST!

Tip: raditya

cr:allkpop

"You make it look so obvious that you like each other.”687657tjeez4a46v.gif
Oh dear I am too old to be giggling like this.Junho is already so dorky that's he adorable and I can already see his startled look.Soon Shin would probably say " what are you doing" and push him violently away and he falls to the ground.
But then JJS is also shy so imagining him blushing is doing my head in.1003960k949bow1ek.gif Oh you 2 cute people. Waiting till tomorrow is going to be hard.
ADDIT- waitaminute. He's not teaching her a love scene is it? Grr.... better not be.chick & heart692178wtdu5jnk8q.gif

evok said: OWWW...love is on the air....ıts beginning!...... but when I saw this pics I suddenly wondered ıf PD gonna give them proper kiss or simple lip touching moment! Because of their age gap and IU's nation's little sister image, they would think some easy romance moments! :-/ I hope not!

Preview of episode 17:

A visit from the ex-mother-in-law (or monster_in_law) is NEVER a good thing!  Will have to tune in to see the fire works (and also find out which actress was cast in this role!)

Guest NEWMARIO

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "Yoo In Na reveals what it was like being a YG Entertainment trainee for 11 yearsby pkdance - 1 hour ago- Views-

this Story

• Tweet
  • PinExt.pngShare on Tumblr

20130503_YooInNa_HappyTogether3.jpg

Actress Yoo In Na recalled her experience as a trainee for 11 years under YG Entertainment.

On the May 2nd broadcast of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Happy Together 3‘, Yoo In Na shared, “I was a trainee since I was 17 years old and continued on for 11 years.”

When asked what it was like remaining as a trainee for so long, the actress commented, “There is always an in-agency audition as well after you become a trainee. When that happens, the trainees are at risk of being cut. There are trainees who go through that and end up having to pack their bags and saying goodbye to the other trainees they’ve grown close with.”

On not giving up, Yoo In Na said, “Everytime I had thoughts about quitting, suddenly little opportunities would roll in and I would think to myself ‘It’s meant to be’ and continued on.”

Yoo In Na is currently starring in the KBS 2TV weekend drama ‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin‘.

cr: allkpop.com

Guest NEWMARIO

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; visibility: visible; "IU Was a Victim of Fraud Just Like Her Character Lee Soon Shinkimdebbie May 3, 20131 CommentIU Was a Victim of Fraud Just Like Her Character Lee Soon Shin

Singer IU revealed that she, too, had been a victim of fraud like her character Lee Soon Shin from “You’re the BestLee Soon Shin“ 

On May 2, IU made a guest appearance on variety talk show “Happy Together 3” along with other cast members Jong Jung Suk, Son Tae Young, Yoo In Na and Jung Woo.  

On that day, IU shared about being scammed by fake entertainment companies when she was trying to debut as a star. She said, “Before debuting, I was actually scammed on multiple accounts. Usually when a company asks you for money, they’re definitely trying to scam you out of your money. However, I was swindled by three companies before I realized what was happening. These companies can demand up to 3 million Won. If you do succumb to their high price, all they do is give you a few stints as an extra. I actually lost a great deal of money to these guys.”

IU currently plays the role of Lee Soon Shin in “Lee Soon Shin is the Best,” as an aspiring actress who gets scammed by a con artist who claims to be the CEO of a famous entertainment company. Through a series of coincidental events, IU is given another opportunity to take a shot at being something extraordinary and finding her own dream.

Netizens who saw the broadcast commented, “Wow, so IU experienced exactly what her character Lee Soon Shin went through in the drama?”, “Wow, even a top star can get scammed?” and “I think I have to be careful as well.” 

IU.jpg

cr: soompi

Archived