[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wonder why MR act like that! Is it a fear? Is it something like "Because of me her father died if she stay close to me she can learn to truth so I have to get rid of her for my own sake!!"  :-??

but I think there is something more deeper under her behaviours! I remember before the accident MR was begging to SS father about to see her own daughter! I have a feeling she didnt abonden her daughter, probably SS father took her maybe kidnapped her and didnt show her to MR! He probably said I gave her to another family so MR dont suspect about anything now. She think her daughter never stayed near him . I feel now she is taking her revenge from SS father with a feelings like "you tortured me with taking away my daughter, now I will gonna torture to your own daughter!!! 
:-?

evok said: I really wonder why MR act like that! Is it a fear? Is it something like "Because of me her father died if she stay close to me she can learn to truth so I have to get rid of her for my own sake!!"  :-??

but I think there is something more deeper under her behaviours! I remember before the accident MR was begging to SS father about to see her own daughter! I have a feeling she didnt abonden her daughter, probably SS father took her maybe kidnapped her and didnt show her to MR! He probably said I gave her to another family so MR dont suspect about anything now. She think her daughter never stayed near him . I feel now she is taking her revenge from SS father with a feelings like "you tortured me with taking away my daughter, now I will gonna torture to your own daughter!!! 

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 16 Review: Yoo In Na Writes an Agreement on Dating Go Joo Won

Posted on April 28, 2013 in drama by via FavoriteLoadingAdd to Pins

20130428090448_293222_448_507

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 16, Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na) wrote an agreement on dating Park Chan Woo(played by Go Joo Won).

Yoo Shin finally agreed on dating Chan Woo. She brought an agreement she wrote and showed him. She said, “If you don’t break the terms of this agreement, I’ll date you.”

The terms were; ‘Break up the moment our family finds out’; ‘Understand each other’s work, and do not visit each other’s workplace without calling’; and ‘Do not imprison one another’.

Their secret relationship started with Chan Woo’s suggestion: “Let’s go on our first official date.”

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 16 Review: Lee Mi Sook Turns Away from Her Own Daughter IU

201304282118291710_1

Im You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 16, Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Ryung) turned away from her own daughter, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU).

After Mi Ryung found out Soon Shin was Lee Chang Hoon(played by Jung Dong Hwa)’s daughter, she cancelled Soon Shin’s audition. She also cancelled the acting lessons and didn’t answer any of her phone calls.

Soon Shin went to Mi Ryung’s front gate and waited her to be back. Mi Ryung arrived home with Choi Yeon Ah(played by Kim Yoon Seo). She coldly said to Soon Shin, “I don’t have time, so say what you have to say now.” Soon Shin said, “You’re disappointed in me, right?” Mi Ryung answered, “I’m glad you know.”

As Mi Ryung turned away and walked into her house, Soon Shin called out her name. Then Hwang Il Do(played by Yoon Da Hoon) pushed her out of the gate.

Meanwhile, Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) saw everything, came and yelled, “Why do you have to go through this here?”

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 16 Review: Yoon Da Hoon Suspects IU is Lee Mi Sook's Daughter

201304282106071710_1

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 16, Hwang Il Do(played by Yoon Da Hoon) started to suspect that Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) might be Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook)’s daughter.

As a reporter threatened him about Mi Ryung’s hidden daughter, Il Do tried to remember the daughter’s date of birth. He said to himself, “What year was it…?” Then he suddenly thought of Soon Shin.

He checked Soon Shin’s date of birth and anxiously said, “No way. It can’t be…”

@NEWMARIO

Thanks. Now I understand what the agreement is about. Can we get some skinship now,Real Skinship,holding hands,hugging,kissing....?
[-O< Yeah right,YuShin, Wait till you will be able to break up with the hottie Dr once your family find out.Yeah Right!!! ;)) I can just imagine the amount of tears you are going to drop just because you don't want to break up with him or because you have missed him. :x  

Song Mi Ryung keeps clearing her throat.  In Drama-land, that means that she will develop cancer in ten episodes or so.  THEN, she'll be full of endless remorse when she learns from a penitent Hwang Il Do that LSS is her very own daughter. 

Ehem...why is it that kdramas mostly portray women abandoning children? In this show Sunshin(e) is not only abandoned by her biological mum but by her adoptive one too.  Not that I haven't come across the same situation time and time again.  It makes me wonder. 
 Is it a true portrayal of Ksociety? or is it just that society yonder is so patriarchal that situations such are taken as 'normal'? That there are no complaints from women in associations or individually to always be painted that rotten? 
 I mean, its not only that kids are abandoned thus telling us K-women don't have maternal instincts, or can do without them as easy as I can change my knickers, but; did anyone come across a nice mum in law ever in kdrama?  I've yet to see it.  So there I am, pleased as punch that I am not a Kwoman, because all kwomen end up being horrid women who instead of Kia drive around old broomsticks :)

tomiemie said: evok said: I really wonder why MR act like that! Is it a fear? Is it something like "Because of me her father died if she stay close to me she can learn to truth so I have to get rid of her for my own sake!!"  :-??

Guest platini09

katiehannah said: I'm not sure if anyone has answered this, but does Mi Ryung know that Soon Shin is her daughter? Or just that she is Chang Hoon's daughter? I can't wait to watch this episode! Also...I want to know who the father is. Could it be Junho's dad?

MR doesnt know SS is her daughter. I bet if she knows this she will do everything in her power to make it up to her, and then its SS turn to turn her back on her. I have to say I dislike both her moms, they are so selfish by taking their anger out on SS. Both are punishing SS for their own selfish reason.

I hope JH and SS will soon have more romance scenes because there is a big lack of it which is sad cuz they have so much chemistry.

Guest KQI88

Well well, looks like we are finally going to get some romantic development with SS couple. My guess is only based in the comments here but if JH was there for SS when she was abandoned, again, by MR, I think it will not take much time he realize that he has more than just caring feelings. Since SS is the last one to know anything in the drama I think she will take a lot of time to first start to fall for JH and second to realize and accept her feelings.

A little side note about the existence of nice mother in laws in kdrama land I think I found a few hehe The parentsnin 49Days were nice, also the moms in Rooftoo Prince, the grandma in Protect the Boss, the mother in King Two Hearts and thise are the ones I remember right now. They are rare but they exist hahaha

My guess is that SS is not the daughter of her dead father, but some other man that MR was whooping it up the career ladder with, and because he was her friend or bf earlier in life, he came to know about SS birth and abandonment. He brought the baby home, and he and his wife happily adopted her. SS adoptive mom is very insecure woman who doesn't even know her dead husband, and with the skimpiest of evidence, and against the words of his closest people, she let's her insecurities about being alone and her self image take over. She wallows in it, and projects it onto innocent SS. Very bad mother and stupid woman all the way around. The least she could do is have a dna test run on dad and SS using the sisters, before she goes all revenge on MR and SS. But 'amazing dad' chose her as his wife and loved her very much, so she must have good qualities. (as long as she has someone like dad around to enlighten her?) I don't like her right now, and I hope bad things happen to her. Stupid, bad mother.

Guest KQI88

Wow, how come this never crossed my mind? SS father may be a big shot in the ent. business (director, CEO, producer, etc) that was sponsoring MR. And if thats turn out to be the case, the writters will be doing a huge critic to Korean Ent. Busses, since some of this things (young women having to pleasure powerfull men in exchange of support), unfortunately happen. I think it was last month when a actress talk about that in a variety show, she said that she had a hard time getting jobs because she refused to be sponsered.

Archived