[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Live Report! *I'm still watchin XD*
I'm in the middle of sadness for Soon Shin but then suddenly burst into LMAO when appear scene Bread ahjussi vs Soon Shin's broom! :)) =))
That scene is so funny... :)) :)) Poor bread ahjussi... Still laughing out lod watching Soon Shin's expression. So... REAL :)) :))

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Live Report! Part 2.Omma is so mean... Really mean to Soon Shin...Yelling to her like that. She have issue with Mi Ryung! Not Soon Shin who doesn't know a thing!!I bet when finally Soon Shin find out that she is not your real daughter, you'll regret it! Because you'll realize the one who got hurt the most is none than HER. Your beloved maknae. Pabo!

Live Report part 3 *not that anthusiastic anymore*:(This is the sadest episode so far for me.And IU relay Soon Shin's emotions VERY WELL.
At the ending scene infront of Miryoung house :1. I really want to PUNCH MR face! How dare she did what she did to Soon Shin!! Why she have to act like an a**?? She is such 2 faces.2. And did anyone see when she looked at Junho? She smirked! Wth is that?? ......3. *in different emotion-calm manner* About Junho when she reach Soon Shin infront of the gate... did anyone noticed... when he talked to Soon Shin "What are you doing here.."... did any of you notice his trembling voice? Its like Junho is almost cry. He filled with emotions after he saw Soon Shin thrown out by that manager. I really LOVE this guy!4. Soon Shin face... is jnxaoie0qwdjAOSID... CAN'T EXPLAIN. 

Plus : about Yeon Ah... of course so happy Junho ignore her, but today she felt poor to Soon Shin too, so I don't have complain for her for today XD

My heart bled for SS.. I don't want her to go back to mom. she's just ..gah...acting like an insensitive petty moron. I wish JH would just tell her to live in the dorm. If she goes back.. that grandma and even mom would continue on berating her. God, these people. Why are they so cruel. She can't even seek comfort from her own family because there's so much yelling and negativity.  :((

How HOTTTTTT was JunHo, Saving Soon Shin from those evils.Fc516228db2eceb25d8be07d0e863b1638cd1c7c  LOVE that scene. The way he looked at her,LOVE,LOVE. Boy you have fallen without knowing it. Vil2_love

God that Bread Ahjushiii is just hilarious. Lmao

Did anyone understand Yu Shin-Chan Woo's scene? What kind of contract is it? Weird,Why would they even sign a contract over their relationship,2733636e22d6de52204bcb1cb90c5940522a6c49 It's not like They are in the same situation like "Full House" or "Creating Destiny"?Doesn't make sense to me. Shrug

Before I'm going to Old Trafford Emirates I want to correct my own post earlier  L-) About ONLY Junho that stand beside Soon Shin. Well... I think I made a mistake saying that. I don't want to cut such nice person like the restaurant owner. He is def nice person and nice to Soon Shin too :-* But I hope he'll be more active about soon Shin. All this time all his scene is in his restaurant! And he just wait not actively doing 'things' about soon Shin.
The other two who care about Soon Shin is her sisters. Both of them being so nice to her. Taking care of her. Esp Yoo Shin in this ep. I'm really surprise and glad with what she did. She act like true sister now. I love it when she yelled in the house -when she take Soon Shin home. She even protecting her from her mother and grand mother.I really love the nice Yoo Shi :x
Ahh~... now go to Old Trafford Emirates Stadium!! *Byongg!!*

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 16 Review: Jo Jung Suk Gets Mad as IU's Audition Fell Through

Posted on April 28, 2013 in drama by via FavoriteLoadingAdd to Pins

20130428084822_293219_500_562

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 16, Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) got mad as Lee Soon Shin(played by IU)’s audition fell through.

Joon Ho found out Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) has cancelled Soon Shin’s audition, and called her on the phone. He asked, “What did you do to Soon Shin?”

Mi Ryung coldly answered, “At first she seemed to have a bit of a talent, so I was going to support her, but then I realized she’s not as talented as I thought she was. I felt like she would shame me if we take roles in the same drama. She’s hopeless.”

cr:koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 16 Review: Go Doo Shim Tells IU "Lee Mi Sook Abandoned You"

Posted on April 28, 2013 in drama by via FavoriteLoadingAdd to Pins

201304282048021710_1

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 16, Kim Jung Ae(played by Go Doo Shim) got mad at Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) for taking Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook)’s side. She said, “Song Mi Ryung abandoned you.”

Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na) brought Soon Shin back home. As Soon Shin went into Jung Ae’s room to apologize, Jung Ae said, “If you’re still going to continue on taking acting lessons, get out of this house.” Soon Shin answered, “I can’t even if I want to. Ms Song is too busy.”

Jung Ae called Mi Ryung on the phone and asked her about Soon Shin. Mi Ryung coldly replied, “Don’t worry about me teaching Soon Shin because I’m not teaching her anymore. I’m disappointed in your daughter. She missed her audition. What was she thinking of doing with that kind of spirit. Don’t call me ever again.”

Jung Ae went upstairs to Soon Shin’s room. As Soon Shin took Mi Ryung’s side, Jung Ae yelled, “She told me that you have a rotten spirit! She abandoned you. Abandoned you, got it? Why did you come back home? Get out and live with that woman.”

cr:koreandrama.com

Archived