[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest KQI88

Oh man! I'm already mad at MR. For a couple of times i forgot how awful she was and now she reminded me of that...abandoned SS again...

This is an amazing drama because I' m feeling so sad for SS. Every time we think she has it, life come back and punch her to the gutter. But its like Rocky said: " Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!(...)"

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_mlndu866He1rqsny1o1_250.gif tumblr_mlndu866He1rqsny1o2_250.giftumblr_mlndu866He1rqsny1o3_250.gif tumblr_mlndu866He1rqsny1o4_250.gif
cr owners 
There are some moments in the person life when he realise that he granted great opportunities before but he did not give it his all so now he want to do but there is a different obstacles surrounding this golden opportunity ! Last week I had a similar situation !! now I have to double my effort to gain what I am looking for !

KQI88

said: Oh man! I'm already mad at MR. For a couple of times i forgot how awful she was and now she reminded me of that...abandoned SS again...

This is an amazing drama because I' m feeling so sad for SS. Every time we think she has it, life come back and punch her to the gutter. But its like Rocky said: " Let me tell you something you already know.

The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you

can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!(...)"

omg, if i were to judge the picture, MR is like going to throw SS out?? but why?! :( from the preview, it looks like they are going to find out about SS family and her identity and her possible relationship with MR.. but upon discovering this, MR will throw her out? that's intense.
i love how this drama revolves around family and stuff, and the cuteness of Shin-Shin couple's every encounter, but i hope the writer won't go the wrong way.. most dramas get so boring because they are too corny or too dramatic (to the point of becoming unreasonably dramatic), hopefully this drama maintains the very smooth flow, by not being diverted into another genre..
actually, it's still too early to tell, i apologize my friends, i got so paranoid about the picture up there so i couldn't help but overthink again.
JJS, i love you a lot! Shin-Shin couple, ftw!
MORE LAUGHS PLEASE... AND MOST ESPECIALLY, LET THE ROMANCE BEGIN! :\">

So it does mean that when MR met Jung Ae she finally found out/connect the dot that Soon Shin is her daughter, right?Knowing how scardy cat she isall this time its not surprising if she once again doing such stupid thing. For someone like this actually I hope for ONCE k drama land would make them regret and make a sad end for them. But writer all over drama land always SO forgiving. Almost every mean character endup too nice for being so richard simmons the whole time to the main chara. Its not that I'm not forgiving or I don't like to give another chance for the antagonist, but I wish writer showing to people how painful it is if you make a mistake, doing richard simmons and stupid things in your life. Cause in life, true heartbreaking story or DEEP regret are happend. I really wish for ONCE some writer show it so we will be more and more careful, but... well... I hardly can't find one.
This Mi Ryung lady is one of them. Abandon a child is really cruel. The pain being 'unwanted' for abandoned child is so deep more than it shows, so I really wish she get her HARD lesson and not just let her be and 'forgive' her so easily. 
...and even more... if that spoiler pic is true. She chased Soon Shin after knowing the truth. Because her stupid popularity thing... #blehhh #Ialmostdontwannaforgiveheartlessmotherlikeher

edensor

said: So it does mean that when MR met Jung Ae she finally found out/connect the dot that Soon Shin is her daughter, right?Knowing how scardy cat she isall this time its not surprising if she once again doing such stupid thing. For someone like this actually I hope for ONCE k drama land would make them regret and make a sad end for them. But writer all over drama land always SO forgiving. Almost every mean character endup too nice for being so sh*t the whole time to the main chara. Its not that I'm not forgiving or I don't like to give another chance for the antagonist, but I wish writer showing to people how painful it is if you make a mistake, doing sh*t and stupid things in your life. Cause in life, true heartbreaking story or DEEP regret are happend. I really wish for ONCE some writer show it so we will be more and more careful, but... well... I hardly can't find one.

This Mi Ryung lady is one of them. Abandon a child is really cruel. The pain being 'unwanted' for abandoned child is so deep more than it shows, so I really wish she get her HARD lesson and not just let her be and 'forgive' her so easily. 

...and even more... if that spoiler pic is true. She chased Soon Shin after knowing the truth. Because her stupid popularity thing... #blehhh #Ialmostdontwannaforgiveheartlessmotherlikeher

Guest Fidelity

Ally said: Fidelity said: Is that... Miryung's manager kicking out Soonshin because they discovered that Soonshin is Chang-Hoon's daugheter? With Yeonha and Miryung just walking away? Well jeez, I feel sorry for Soonshin for having to deal with such bipolar mother-figures in her life.

I really really hate that MR's Manager! He thinks he's protecting her, but its as if he just wants to make sure she separates from her previous life NO MATTER THE COST. He has no conscience thats for sure. Its not like MR isn't to blame, cuz she knows what he's doing, and too much of a coward to lead her OWN LIFE. With that and adoptive mom's suspicion's I really do pitty LSS for having to be tossed around like that between those 2 (selfish) women.

mrmz

said: I really really hate that MR's Manager! He thinks he's protecting her, but its as if he just wants to make sure she separates from her previous life NO MATTER THE COST. He has no conscience thats for sure. Its not like MR isn't to blame, cuz she knows what he's doing, and too much of a coward to lead her OWN LIFE. With that and adoptive mom's suspicion's I really do pitty LSS for having to be tossed around like that between those 2 (selfish) women.

Okay. I maybe misunderstanding mom here.. but I just don't get her words to Miryung. In last episode.. she just denounced Soonshin as her daughter.. but now.. she's staking her claim that SS is her daughter.. therefore her business (that's what I gather from the preview translation so I could be wrong). Her reaction of wanting to one-up Miryung is just so inconsistent imo.. then again.. maybe it's because she's experiencing rollercoaster of emotions. I'd have believed her more of not wanting MR have anything to do with SS if she displayed fear instead of throwing SS out. I hope her "attitude" changes because it's putting a downer on every episode. 

Archived