[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

marid said: Is Is anyone else sad about Mi Ryung using Soon Shin? Soon Shin is so excited about this, she's going to be heart broken when she finds out. Anyhow I love the main couple, they are perfect together. Anyhow Is Restaurant oppa also falling for Soon Shin, or is he just an extremely nice guy?

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bella1025 said: marid said: Is Is anyone else sad about Mi Ryung using Soon Shin? Soon Shin is so excited about this, she's going to be heart broken when she finds out. Anyhow I love the main couple, they are perfect together. Anyhow Is Restaurant oppa also falling for Soon Shin, or is he just an extremely nice guy?

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_ml9nwtgnlM1ql46ngo5_r1_250.giftumblr_ml9nwtgnlM1ql46ngo6_r1_250.giftumblr_ml9nwtgnlM1ql46ngo2_r4_250.giftumblr_ml9nwtgnlM1ql46ngo1_250.giftumblr_ml9nwtgnlM1ql46ngo3_250.giftumblr_ml9nwtgnlM1ql46ngo4_250.gif
cr to pilsuks
@ZarraZae : Same here, I have never got tired of replaying those videos from What's up~His voice :x :xI wish he and IU will have a duet in this drama <3

Guest pkknyc123

umm how about does anyone else want to punch Yi Jung in the face? They have truly created the MOST ANNOYING character in a drama ever. it makes my blood pressure rise watching her. 

Guest colleenfh

Does anyone else think that Park Bok Man and the grandmother know more about SS parentage than they are letting on?  I think they know who the father is, for a while I thought is was BM, but not any longer.  I am also sure it is not JH's father.  There was a conversation between him and MR in his office they talked about an uncle maybe that uncle is her father.  Just a thought, I could be wrong.

Guest KQI88

colleenfh said: Does anyone else think that Park Bok Man and the grandmother know more about SS parentage than they are letting on?  I think they know who the father is, for a while I thought is was BM, but not any longer.  I am also sure it is not JH's father.  There was a conversation between him and MR in his office they talked about an uncle maybe that uncle is her father.  Just a thought, I could be wrong.

Guest kawaiiyuki

I'm so behind on this drama. I need to catch up!
But i'm loving all the character relations and I'm so glad middle sister is starting to support SS. Even though midddle sis can be a pain deep inside she cares about SS.

From preview episode 13, 0:11 it seems Soon Shin is Chasing out? That bag is Soon Shin's I guess.Soon Shin's mother feel betrayed by her husband thinking he is cheating and that he is Soon Shin's real father, and now that Soon Shin choose to act and not listening to her it feels the same for her. She feel betrayed. Both of her beloved husband and maknae chose Song Mir Young over her. I understand her point of view right now. Its the best she can do in her situation right now I guess.But later... when she found out who Soon Shin's real father is... I think she will regret all things she did.
Regarding Soon Shin's father, I'm 100% certain it wasn't him (forgot his name). Later we will learn about SS's father who still remains as mystery rite now. Maybe... he is a singer??About JunHo's father, I think he likes SMY when he is young -maybe still remains- but she choose Soon Shin's father instead. His rude act towards SMY just to hide his feeling. so maybe we will learn about Soon Shin's father from him too?

=)) =)) What is Junho doing? That bowing and asking for permission? I thought we usually reserve this for weddings and when greeting the family for the first time.Not to ask permission for Soon Shin.Oh man, that was too funny. No wonder he was hit and chased out. Did you see the sister's face?  =))

@phoung ahh... you right. I'm only thinking about Soon Shin's as a singer. But in latest ep it shows how great Soon SHin at acting. When she read that script (laughing but crying) I'm so impressed. All I can think of was how great IU's acting skill. She able to deliver such mood in such a short time in such short lines. I forgot it was Soon Shin too who is GREAT! 8-}
No one having any spoiler about who might be Soon Shin's father? The cast? Maybe its someone connected too Junho? Junho's teacher? Used to?

Archived