[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 11 Review: Go Doo Shim Finds Out about IU's Secret of Birth

Posted on April 13, 2013 in drama by via FavoriteLoadingAdd to Pins

1365854869_496820

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 11, Kim Jung Ae(played by Go Doo Shim) finally found out about Lee Soon Shin(played by IU)’s secret of birth.

When Jung Ae came to Park Bok Man(played by Song Min Hyung)’s restaurant, him and his wife were having an argument. Bok Man’s wife told Jung Ae, “I was suspecting that he was cheating with a younger girl, but I found out he was stalking Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook). Then he started to make an excuse saying Song Mi Ryung was his old friend in high school. He kept saying her old name was Kyung Sook or something.”

Jung Ae was shocked and asked Bok Man, “What did you say? Song Mi Ryong is who? Kyung Sook?” Jung Ae used to think that Soon Shin was a daughter between her husband and a girl named Kyung Sook.

Source: TVdaily

cr: koreandrama.com

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jiaxin1603

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 11 Review: Lee Mi Sook Says IU Seems FamiliarPosted on April 13, 2013 in drama by via Add to PinsIn You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 11, Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) said Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) looks familiar.As Soon Shin’s mother opposed Soon Shin from becoming an actress, she went to Mi Ryung’s house to ask if she was really talented. Mi Ryong said she did, and Soon Shin decided to practice harder to become an actress again.After Soon Shin left, Mi Ryong told her manager, Hwang Il Do(played by Yoon Da Hoon), that she lied to Soon Shin about her talent in order to make Shin Yi Jung(played by Bae Geu Rin) give up. However, she added, “I don’t know why, but she seems familiar.”Source: TVdaily

cr: koreandrama.com

So Song Mi Ryung lied that Soon Shin has talent. Does it mean I can have higher hopes that they will discover Soon Shin's singing talent and she becomes a singer instead? :D

Guest beyobaio

beyobaio

wrote:

»

edensor said:<br />

<br />

ZarraJae said:<br />

<br />

ck1Oz said:<br />

Huh? How come Junho is with her older sisters?<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@ck1Oz

Maybe they too want to be actresses?

=))

Seriously, I think since SS is adamant about being a star, the sisters must be there to ensure that she doesn't get cheated again. Just guessing, of course.<br />

<br />

<br />

Agree. I think they come to agency to make sure what Junho up to. What his plan about Soon Shin etc. I'm touched if thats the case. Since their father passed away, they fit his role as Soon Shin guardian when their mother doesn't agree. Now how sweet is that...

:)

<br />

<br />

=====About subs...

:(

since yesterday I don't know how many times I'm checking dramacrazy/dramaholic to get new eps subbed. But until this morning its still no T_T <br />

<br />

<br />

Sorry to dissapoint, but it looks like they are doing a script read (they have all got one) ... a little bit of rehearsal. from the way In Na Unnie is looking at him, it  seems like they are rehearsing for the scene where he comes to visit the house. Still very cool to see them working together though. 

I liked todays episode but I wish SS had more bravery and the nerve to stand up for her own. I would so like to see a tomboy fighting chick instead of all these nice cute too kind kdrama female leads. Anyway I hate the mom, I hate her for treating SS like that and the sisters are very selfish too.

Actually in Kdrama family genre; the family members are very selfish and they only think of themselves and how bad it will look in the eyes of others. Are korean people like that?

As for the one being SS father: its clear it is CW father so CW is her brother...

Random and not so random thoughts abou today's episode:
Am I the only one who feels that Shin Sr. actually likes Soon Sin's mother (and he's liked her for a long time) and he just pretends to dislike her or tries to keep the distance? I wouldn't be surprised if they will end up having an affair. I hope I am wrong, though.
I have the feeling Choi Yun Ah will become very interesed in Joon Ho after finding out who his father is.
For somebody who says all the time "I'm a busy person", Joon Ho spends a lot of time looking after Soon Shin? I loved him when he was praising Soon Shin in front of her sisters.
I feel like the writer redeemed Yoo Shin in today's episode. Today's episode showed that she cares about her sisters, even though she is a little... rough(?). She is the only down-to-earth person in the family. 
@marie67 Did I miss something? How did you come to the conclusion that CW's father is SS's father? From my point of view he is jsut a busybody who knows the secret about SS's mother. (I've mostly listened to today's episode, but I don't think that I've noticed something about that)

I liked today episode so much. I didn't like the First sister storyline in Today's episode because there was no big scene between her and the hot baker guy.

But can't say How much I liked Soon Shin/Joon Ho scenes today. I like how comfortable they are getting around each other. They just talk about everything. Soon Shin wanting to fist pump with him and he laughed that cute laugh of his and did it. I have a feeling this fist pumping will become a manner between them. Watching Joon Ho in his office, I just could picture his office filled with Soon Shin's posters. I bet Soon Shin will become the project/actor He will become the most proud of.

I liked Chan U and Yu Shin scenes. Yu Shin doesn't know but she is actually bothered by him having blind dates. I'm happy Chan U stand up in front of her and told her to mind her own business and told her not to touch him either and don't "YAH" "YAH" him either. I liked that scenes a lot. Hope Yu Shin will suffer more in that area. Think before you decide. Did she even think how good Chan U would be for her before rejecting his proposal?

At the same time, I feel Yu Shin isn't really that bad. She doesn't know how to express her caring part. She talks without thinking a lot and her words are harsh. She probably doesn't mean anything by them half the time, But she doesn't know how else she should express it. I was happy Soon Shin even though Yu Shin is harsh on her, She knows her sister deep down loves her and so she shared her secret with her. I'm glad the older sisters went and took care of their little sister.

Over all, It was a good episode. I'm liking this show a lot.

I like the whole Lee family expect grandma and dont like Chan U's parents too. I got nerve for them. I dont like how the way Chan U's mother look down to SS and YS too as if Chan U would be a prince or something. Grandma is just disgusting me her face expression like nothing good for him. I afraid the SS's mother will disown SS but if that happens i hope the sisters will be her behind till the end.

Hannahmiriam said: Random and not so random thoughts abou today's episode:
Am I the only one who feels that Shin Sr. actually likes Soon Sin's mother (and he's liked her for a long time) and he just pretends to dislike her or tries to keep the distance? I wouldn't be surprised if they will end up having an affair. I hope I am wrong, though.
I have the feeling Choi Yun Ah will become very interesed in Joon Ho after finding out who his father is.
For somebody who says all the time "I'm a busy person", Joon Ho spend a lot of time looking after Soon Shin? I loved him when he was praising Soon Shin in front of her sisters.
I feel like the writer redeemed Yoo Shin in today's episode. Today's episode showed that she cares about her sisters, even though she is a little... rough(?). She is the only down-to-earth person in the family. 
@marie67 Did I miss something? How did you come to the conclusion that CW's father is SS's father? From my point of view he is jsut a busybody who knows the secret about SS's mother. (I've mostly listened to today's episode, but I don't think that I've noticed something about that)

marie67
said:

I liked todays episode but I wish SS had more bravery and the nerve to stand up for her own. I would so like to see a tomboy fighting chick instead of all these nice cute too kind kdrama female leads. Anyway I hate the mom, I hate her for treating SS like that and the sisters are very selfish too.

Actually in Kdrama family genre; the family members are very selfish and they only think of themselves and how bad it will look in the eyes of others. Are korean people like that?

As for the one being SS father: its clear it is CW father so CW is her brother...

Guest syahrilaiyub

Hmm, did anyone skipped on Joon ho sister part? My speaker kinda wanna break after hearing her cried lols

Archived