[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest huishengtan

xwinm said: huishengtan said: prisma said: Re the English subs:
The regular subber of Darksmurfsubs is on vacation so elite subs will take very long unless another elite subber takes over this drama.
But anyways, other subbers are working on it. Or we can all just wait for the KBS subs although it will be a really difficult to wait :)

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow @zarrajae u also here my dear! heheheh
I just started to watch this so far Im still on ep.6, I felt bad for SS her character is really pitied and pathetic! worst of it her 2nd sister really annoying! she always blamed to her!
Im enjoying this drama, how many episode it should be?

Guest huishengtan

forevergirl said: wow @zarrajae u also here my dear! heheheh
I just started to watch this so far Im still on ep.6, I felt bad for SS her character is really pitied and pathetic! worst of it her 2nd sister really annoying! she always blamed to her!
Im enjoying this drama, how many episode it should be?

@forevergirl Yay, you're here too..hehehe. So far I am really enjoying this. it's got almost everything - melo, comedy, family all wrapped up in one. Most of all I love all three sisters and their prospective partners!

126FD3465164BEFB0D4CEC
http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/04/10/2013041000810.html
IU gets friendly with her co-stars in BTS photos for ‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin’

The KBS 2TV drama ‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin‘ released behind-the-scenes photos of its star-studded cast getting along and having a good time on set.

Contrary to their bitter relationship on screen, IU and Yoo In Na were seen showing their close real-life friendship. IU was also spotted getting friendly with her male co-stars Jo Jung Suk and Lee Ji Hoon, much to the envy of fan girls and fan boys alike. Kim Yoon Suh and Choi Kang Won also took snapshots with their fellow cast members.

A representative commented, “On ‘You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin’, middle-aged stars have become the focus of the drama with their stable acting ability, and the young stars are adding vitality to the drama with their refreshing and bright energy. We are thankful that everyone is keeping up a good spirit and having fun during the day-after-day filming schedule.”

cr: allkpop

Thanks. Did I see right? Is YuShin finally coming to her senses and Are we going to enter the new sisterhood story? I like Sisteromace as much as Bromance. Can wait till We see these three sisters coming together and ruling the world.LOL :x

Archived