i cheated on my bf, he took me out for a fancy dinner.. then he talked about his ex and i cried

babygirrll

Guest fayith77

Judging from what I seeing from the comments you really need to stop whining and clean up your act. I'll just say this be good to yourself and you'll find someone that will be good to you too.

Guest justxlouise

I feel sorry for your bf, considering your past and he still dated you... then you continue being the immature person you are and cheat on him. Poor fella. No wonder he's 'neglecting' you; you're not even serious

• 3 weeks later...
Guest iheartrice

I've been there in a relationship where you feel neglected. I can't tell you how to live your life, but I had to realize that if you truly love yourself, you would not stand for any mistreatment or neglect from anyone. He flat out disrespected you by bringing up his ex, which is he may still be in love with. This sounds like an unhealthy relationship and he sounds like someone who will never allow you to get close to him to have the kind of relationship you want. If you really love yourself, you should take a step and really see this relationship for what it is. No sugar coating. 
I was in your situation before where my gf seemed like she was still hung up on her ex and she wasn't really paying me any attention, and other things. I let her go and didn't look back. Funny thing is that even to this day, she is trying to get back with me and saying that she is sorry, and we broke up over a year again. I have matured and moved on with my life and will never stand for anyone not giving me 100%. 
You have to be honest with yourself about what's going on in this relationship. Get clear and honest about the kind of relationship that you want. First you must be able to be happy with yourself, whether you are in a relationship or not. People can pick up on insecurities. If you allow someone to mistreat and neglect you then you are sending out the message that you don't love and respect yourself. When you put your foot down and stop tolerating this negative treatment, others will realize this as well. He may just not be the "One" for you. There are plenty fish in the sea and plenty other people who can give you the love and attention that you seek. Have faith and know that he is not the only one and that you are worthy to have a healthy relationship with someone who truly loves you. 

Guest FusionGT2

iilysium said: I'll probably sound like a richard simmons for this one, but I am one of those who do not believe cheating is ever justified, neglected or not. If you are unhappy, leave the relationship. Don't cheat. Be honest with him, tell him the truth, talk to him about it. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ryuzaki101

cheating will never be okay.if you were getting treated like this you should have been honest or left.but you are wrong nao, being needy isn't going to help you.don't run after him,and he shouldn't run after you.learn from your mistakes.[[if you don't like a persons post don't read them yo~~]]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest moon strut

How utterly hilarious.Assuming this post is even real (which I highly doubt, but I digress), you cheated on him without even confirming that he cheated on you, so you deserve anything coming your way. Then you go and cry when he talks about his ex-girlfriend, and you assume YET AGAIN that he is doing something without clear evidence.Furthermore, your reason sucks. Everything just sucks.What an awesome person you are. Girlfriend of the Year, everyone.

Archived