[drama 2006] Invisible Parachute Agent 무적의 낙하산요&#50

Guest ericmania

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi hi,

Could anyone tell me what they're selling at that marketing place that Eric got tricked into by that lady that claimed to be his first love in Episode 1?

The chinese translations say '玉褥子'.... Literally, I read it as 'jade mattresses', but that doesn't make sense lolz

I'm guessing it's supposed to be some kind of kit salespeople carry around?

Thanks in advance :)

Guest silvercat

hey,

i just started watching this show..

not a big fan of Eric.. but guess wat, i just saw eric in singapore!!! LOL

he's having the same hairstyle he was in this show...

Guest katelin_kim

PLEASE ANYONE kind enough to reup ep1 and 2 by nonclubbox links? thanks in advance, i am dying to see Eric and HJM huhu thanks a lot

anyone know how many episodes will this drama have?? and when will it end??? Cause' right after this eric has to shoot Sweet Guy isn't it?

Oh and has there been realesed and official synopsis? I think this drama will havle a lot of differences with the Rookie one

Guest chubbyone

Hi hi,

Could anyone tell me what they're selling at that marketing place that Eric got tricked into by that lady that claimed to be his first love in Episode 1?

The chinese translations say '玉褥子'.... Literally, I read it as 'jade mattresses', but that doesn't make sense lolz

I'm guessing it's supposed to be some kind of kit salespeople carry around?

Thanks in advance :)

There is actually a single size gold mattress in the box. I hope you remember

that when Eric was pushed to save the old lady, it flew out of the box and

landed in the middle of the road which Eric and the old lady conveniently

fell on. ;)

There is actually a single size gold mattress in the box. I hope you remember

that when Eric was pushed to save the old lady, it flew out of the box and

landed in the middle of the road which Eric and the old lady conveniently

fell on. ;)

I thought he explained to his parents that it was used by the kings... and that kings are able to have many women due to this.... ?? haha... is it supposed to help with their sexual performance?? I find it hard to believe!! <_<

Guest chubbyone

I thought he explained to his parents that it was used by the kings... and that kings are able to have many women due to this.... ?? haha... is it supposed to help with their sexual performance?? I find it hard to believe!! <_<

Yes, and that too. I found it really funny when his father came in and asked if it was true. :D

Guest HollyBeth

Who's doing the english subs???? Please let me know?? I would like to see it with engilsh subs...

Go Eric.... I love him in anything..... :blush:

Thank you for the help...

Guest chubbyone

Who's doing the english subs???? Please let me know?? I would like to see it with engilsh subs...

Same here. Eric is just such an amazing singer/actor.

okay so far i really like it a lot! i still haven't seen epi2 bcus i'm on search for hq version... anyone know where can i get it? i got epi1 from shcj but they dont have hq for epi2 yet... i tried mandquyen but it seems not there at all... HELPS.

With S2 will be doing the subbing~

i shall just download this series and save it and watch a marathon :D

so, i'll just read any of the spoilers for now. i loooove eric's new hairstyle~

hehehehe.

Guest shiverbaby

I need your help to translate two articles .

에릭 "고문소리가 에로버전 같아서 그만"

<조이뉴스24>첫 해부터 시청자들에게 폭소를 선사했던 SBS 수목극 '무적의 낙하산 요원'이 3회 분에서 또 한번 웃음을 유발할 예정이다.

13일 방송 분에서 자신이 어떻게 정보요원이 되었는지도 모르는 어벙벙한 최강(에릭)은 비밀정보팀 팀장인 은혁(신성우)으로부터 스트레스를 잔뜩 받은 후 꿈을 꾼다.

꿈속에서 최강은 총을 들고 진짜 정보요원처럼 멋지게 나타나 포로가 된 엘리스진(윤지민)과 공주연(한지민)을 구출하려고 방문을 열고 들어간다.

일산에서 진행된 이번 촬영에서 에릭은 방안에서 은혁(신성우)이 엘리스진을 고문하는 소리가 에로버전 같다며 웃다가 NG를 내는가 하면 실수로 총을 발사해 스텝들을 화들짝 놀라게 하기도 했다.

한편 이 날 촬영장에는 얼마전 종영된 '돌아와요 순애씨'팀의 한정환, 이명우PD가 음료수를 사들고 찾아와 '무적의 낙하산'팀을 응원하며 훈훈한 장면을 연출하기도 했다.

IT는 아이뉴스24, 연예스포츠는 조이뉴스24(Copyright ⓒ 조이뉴스24. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지)

이지영 (기자) jyl@joynews24.com

에릭, 꿈속의 두 미녀 사이에서 "행복한 고민?"

b020060911_26951269.jpg

지난 6일 첫 방송 이후, 순조로운 출발을 보이고 있는 SBS 수목드라마 ‘무적의 낙하산 요원’에서 능청스러운 연기로 안방극장을 사로잡고 있는 에릭이 꿈 속, 두 미녀 사이에서 행복한 고민에 빠졌다.

얼떨결에 정보요원이 된 에릭이 꿈속에서 두 미녀를 만난다는 설정의 코믹 장면이 공개될 예정이다.

문제의 장면은 9월 13일(수) 방송될 3회의 내용으로 자신이 어떻게 정보요원이 되었는지도 모르는 어벙벙한 최강(문정혁)이 비밀정보팀 팀장인 은혁(신성우)으로부터 스트레스를 잔뜩 받은 후 꿈을 꾸게 되는 장면. 꿈속에서 에릭은 두 여자 중 누구를 구출할지 고민하게 된다.

일산제작센터에서 진행된 이날 촬영에서 총을 들고 진짜 정보요원처럼 멋지게 나타난 최강은 포로가 된 엘리스진(윤지민)과 공주연(한지민)을 구출하려고 방문을 열고 들어간다. 방안에서는 은혁(신성우)이 엘리스진을 고문 중이었는데 문을 열려던 에릭은 문밖으로 들려오는 신음 소리가 에로버전 같다며 웃다가 NG가 나기도 했고 촬영감독이 연기지도를 하다 실수로 총이 발사되어 스태프들이 화들짝 놀라기도 했다.

과연, 진짜 정보요원처럼 분한 에릭이 두 미녀 사이에서 어떤 영웅의 면모를 선보일지, 유쾌 상쾌했던 촬영 현장의 꿈 이야기 분은 오는 13일 ‘무적의 낙하산 요원’을 통해 확인할 수 있다.

사진출처:SBS

서민기 기자 /www.reviewstar.net

Archived