♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning CHUNHYE, good morning CHUNHYERS:B2meAJbCUAAqYsS.jpg

B2kNkFjCAAIPN_r.jpg
Out OTP both visible in public now a days. YC still busy rehearsing songs and dance steps for preparation of their concert in Japan. While our pretty princess YEH might starting filming her new movie "After Love" with in this week.
B2kMcPKCMAEHb0K.jpg:large
And even how busy they are, and they are far to each other, still have to text/call every time they can  do so. cr: @Emikoyeh / @Geministar06/@vava123

Im so excited to see Yeh in her new movie!!! However, I dont wanna see any bed scene of her with PSH oh plssss :(( Dong Shik's is enough. ^^
I wish her super good luck and may God bless her as she shoots her movie in Jeju and Beijing, I hope YC will accompany her during the shoot. :)) :x :x :x

@yoonparkhye, i'm sorry i don't know how to post picture here, but your 1st picture on page 1479 showing JYJ's practice?, the lady in white at the right corner there, my 1st impression was YEH!!!!! maybe it was just me but oooh boy!! now i hope when JYJ practice, and YEH is free that YEH is always there to support YC!!

katsmew said: @yoonparkhye, i'm sorry i don't know how to post picture here, but your 1st picture on page 1479 showing JYJ's practice?, the lady in white at the right corner there, my 1st impression was YEH!!!!! maybe it was just me but oooh boy!! now i hope when JYJ practice, and YEH is free that YEH is always there to support YC!!

katsmew said: @yoonparkhye, i'm sorry i don't know how to post picture here, but your 1st picture on page 1479 showing JYJ's practice?, the lady in white at the right corner there, my 1st impression was YEH!!!!! maybe it was just me but oooh boy!! now i hope when JYJ practice, and YEH is free that YEH is always there to support YC!!

Archived