♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@vava123, Am I reading right, Are they really own the restaurant just want to confirm before my heart jump with joy. If its real then there goes we getting closer but if not it's Ok we could wait until they ready. @iluvthem your funny sister, you make my day hahaha

Byoarr-CcAA3HWP.jpg

ByoarsnCYAAUCtQ.jpg

ByoarkdCAAARGgY.jpg

What do you think CHUNHYERS, so we can say CHUNHYE the owners of LUKA 511 like sis @vava123 mentioned  ? Their pictures feature in No.1 in that Gangnam Travel Guide. And JJ the owner in BUM's STORY No. 2. .hmmmm for us CHUNHYERS this is it, finally we get clear hints or evidence that CHUNHYE IS REALLY REALLLLLLLLL ! ! cr:@cOOl_bOaRdEr7/ twitter /@vava123

Luka_511_Korea_640X400.jpg
so this is Luka 511!!! OMG :D
id="detailsTitle" class="highlight" style="margin: 0px; padding: 33px 45px 23px 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 2em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.3em; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Italian fine dining, Gangnam style

Under the bright lights of Seoul’s Chungdam-dong Intersection, nestled between the designer boutiques and luxury automobile showrooms, you’ll find Luka 511. Contrary to the hustle and bustle outside, within is a haven of serenity. Romance flows throughout, celebrating the marriage of fine food and fantastic wine. Romance lives in the Italian passion for flavour and in the careful pairings from the first Korean member of French sommelier Association l’UDE. It is no surprise that LUKA 511 is the restaurant of choice for Korea’s biggest stars.

World MasterCard® cardholders can enjoy a complimentary welcome drink and 5% discount on the total bill.

cr: worldmastercard.com

Hi C! Chunhyers~~

Long time not to post here...but believe in me, i'll always here @yoonparkhye‌ (lurker mode), even i'm busy, visit this thread is a must ^^~ thank you to make this thread alive...love you all :*

photo ByoarsnCYAAUCtQ_zpsu1teeol4.jpg

I don't know why but i'm still happy even that is just for a promotion ^^~ C Zone for Chunhye! Hahaha :))

photo 2014-09-22-20-03-29_zps33q9uq1i.png

Cuteness overload!

photo 2014-09-22-20-01-18_zpsa0azpcza.png

Yes yoochun! We know (and maybe YEH too) that you have sexy butt!!!! Hahhahahaha :P :p

What happened to me...i'm in a good mood...have a wonderful day Chunhyers! :*

(Cr to owners)

10371573_856544564359850_764269004674995@yoonparkhye i am here sis, I've been busy lately.
i love our chunhye couple i will wait the good news.
@vava123 @yoonparky @pixiedust0225 thank you sis's for the info. i am so happy if they are the owners of the Italian restaurant.

Archived