♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B29OXvDCcAIvvpm.jpg
YC , MBC 2012 AWARDS NIGHT, I MISS YOU days.

B29UFR4CcAASbhr.jpg
YC, tonight Daejong Film Awards 2014.His suit tonight , hmmmm I just remembered  MBC AWARDS NIGHT 2012 he he. And I won't forget he was so happy with his princess for the whole show , he he How I wish he can bring his princess with him next time .cr: as tagged

804b64e5jw1em65axvqtpj20b40gotbd.jpg

B0oZgdfCAAExT1z.jpg

8962_684125378370142_727278235897986981_

B2hrW3NCcAAIYWh.jpg
I miss our pretty princess YOON EUN HYE. Still busy filming her new movie After Love in Jeju Island. And her movie CoaBM will be release on Jan 15, 2015 . Hope she can joint to promote her movie even she is busy filming After Love . Both our OTP so busy, hmmmm in our shipping heart they always find a way to see each other even how busy they are, right YC?  Or Texting/calling each other when they are far apart, he hecr: owners

Guest MCSarangYEH

I miss you YC ah!!! I love the way you talked to little HJW(YJG) and almost LSY(SYJ), so friendly and gentlemanly... I like how among all the male attendees in that event only uri namja didn't button his tux which showed that cute little vest or whatever you call it emphasizing his little tummy no (6/8 pack) abs yet but it's okay :D :D :D Congratulations to Best New Movie Actor Park YooChun Oppa!!! Someone must be so proud and happy for you :x :x :x

B2-LbusCUAAWVGx.jpg

B2-LbutCAAAiVA3.jpg

B2-KB_tCEAA3Vc8.jpg
Again, congratulation PARK YOO CHUN , Best New Actor in 51 Daejong Film Festival.YC so inspired more now a days, his career on top then his love life hmmmmm very ok too. So lucky our prince and he deserved it cause he is so talented celebrity and a good person as well.Now I really pray for him to get married and have kids, of course to our pretty princess YEH.cr: @smile0051/ @kazuyo1999

B2NskawCYAI_lKA.jpg

B2tC05QCUAEWb9y.jpg
We miss our pretty princess YEH, I heard their filming was ok and our YEH doing her role on her best . We are happy for you YEH, and still praying your doing well and no problems while filming your new movie After Love , so many good person [ your manager and your staff] around you, who's  taking care of you while filming. . 
In our shipping heart,  our prince always text/call you, or may be visiting you as well .he he.cr: @tikuwakko / as tagged

B3Aw5lsCAAAdWMe.jpg

B2edwA9CAAAphCk.jpg

B3AA9umCAAAdj4u.jpg

B2edyh7CIAEMBeS.jpg

B2-v9DuCUAAkMT2.jpg

B2ek2K5CQAA0ssi.jpg

B3Aw5mbCMAE7N2I.jpg

B2eh1SSCAAA-6Nh.jpg

B3CjRBDCEAEgKvC.jpg

B2ec3DNCAAA2ri3.jpg
C  H  U  N  H  Y  E      F  O  R  E  V  E  R      A  N  D      E  V  E  R ,    A  M  E  N ! ! 
Our CHUNHYE COUPLE both busy ow a days. YC still have concert in Japan Dec 13,14,23 and 24. And I heard he will do another movie next year before he will enlist, just wait for the confirmation about his movie .  While our pretty princess YEH so busy filming her new movie project After Love, and I heard until January if I'm not mistaken, and to be release half of next year. No announcement yet on her promotion in her movie CoaBM to be release on Jan 15, 2015. Hope she can joint to promote her movie CoaBM,even she is busy filming . We miss her .
Even they have individual movie projects, How I wish they can attend any awards giving bodies together .he he.cr:as tagged/ owners

B2zKtXgCYAImXFj.jpg

B2zKsw-CAAANN0K.jpg

B2zKsaoCEAAhaB_.jpg

B2zKwsFCIAAuyLj.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtqSCe8sXjfUFlD4Ddqqm

my64.png

19510E3950DAB2AC157EDA
Our CHUNHYE couple they really looking good together. We really wish to see them together again soon, even in any event as long as they are together .
C  H  U  N  H  Y  E      F  O  R  E  V  E  R       A  N  D     E  V  E  R ,      A  M  E  N ! ! cr: @81aimee/owner

Archived