Guest yellowumbrella

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B2ZSXTbCEAA10CC.jpg

B2ZZU4rCAAADlR2.jpg

B2ZBUBmCcAIDPsY.jpg

B2ZT6hmCYAAZ1GM.jpg
YC rehearsing  today with JYJ and dancers for their Concert Tour in Japan.YC looking so relax, holding his phone again hmmm may be he call/text his princess to up dated her.  I think he is more  inspired  now, after he rested well, hmmmm.cr; @1215thexiahtic / @Geministar06

OUR PRETTY PRINCESS:804b64e5jw1em81qy9qgsj20cs0iv0ua.jpg

B2aWFnFCMAEE3_d.jpg
cr: @lovelyfan

Yoon Eun Hye will attend YSL Makeup show Shinsegae Gangnam Department Store today,at 6PM.  cr: YSL Korea. She is looking great and blooming . a woman in love he he .Wow our princess so happy to see her often , so exciting for YSL event later.

B2cYAttCcAE8K6h.jpg
cr: @boscopnh
Even this picture so blurt ,I heard YC so happy and so inspired rehearsing with Junsu and JJ yesterday for their concert in Japan this coming Nov 18 and 19. Hmmmm is like our prince really happy , and looking contented what he have right  now.  Both his  career and personal life are ok . 
JYJ will leaving today at 4pm going to Japan, hmmm both our OTP visible today he he. 

More YC pictures in Gimpo Airport.B2dxpW3CcAAdznc.jpg

B2dt-RVCcAE4nmc.jpg

B2dt-egCYAI-omW.jpg

B2dxrWDCQAAIYSR.jpg

B2dxsMwCAAA_27-.jpg

B2dxrNoCUAAVPBz.jpg
cr: @Boscopnh

Always holding his phone, hmmmm may be he updated his princess from time to time, specially now his princess have YSL event at Shinsegae Gangnam Department Store tonight at 6PM. I bet his mind even he is going in Japan thinking his princess he he.

Archived