♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMYcast_zpsd9fcc825.jpg
PARK YOO CHUN, YOON EUN HYE, with  I MISS YOU drama  ,staff and crew They finished the drama with harmonious relationship between  cast,staff and crew. I WILL NEVER FORGET I MISS YOU drama, I met all of you because of this drama . And in our shipping heart they are real and we just waiting for their announcement and get married and have kids, WHEN ? ? ? he he he . . .be patient CHUNHYERS we never can't tell. . .who knows soon,  before or after YC enlist in the military service, we never can't tell he he.

BTS IMY MAKES US MORE HAPPY AND GIGGLING ON THEM.we never forget how happy they are working together while filming IMY.sweetSmile1.gif

sweetSmile3.gif

http:cuteSmile1.gif

cuteSmile2.gif

dceh.gif

xrmh.gif

nl4.gif
cr:@niennamina/ @81aimee
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MISSING YOU DRAMA WE NEVER TIRED WATCHING YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN SPECIALLY THEIR KISSING SCENE AND ALL SWEET MOMENTS TOGETHER.

B11JjYFCUAAuC-o.jpg

B105PdLCEAI2kCs.jpg
cr:owner/@vava123
Thanks sis @vava123 for YEH new pictures today ,attending YSL event, thanks GOD she is looking great after all argument about her new considering movie After Love. I hope it all ends well now. What ever her decision , we are here to support her all the way. hmmm thanks to her special someone for taking care of her while she needs a shoulder to cry , make her happy , when she's  experiencing difficulties in her life recently.

Archived