♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

imageByTdMqzCQAIRA7Z.jpg~originalwow' yoon eun hye so beautiful and Sexy love her more and more.i love yoochun's hair. he look so cute and young.
i am gonna send this kissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss tumblr_ms5a3lX0P31riudhso1_500.gifto my beautiful sis's. without you sis's this chunhye thread will never be the same. thank you so much for the new pic of our YEH and our yoochun.

dwnzg6hude1xs00l0hn06uqq86tkzka4.jpg
[by Nawael] Actress and beauty icon , YOON EUN HYE is launching a Charity Bazaar event with HIGH CUT to support elders who live alone.
YOON EUN HYE gathered six other celebrities for her charity event ,7 by 7 blessing that be held on September 26 and 27 at Jacob's Ladder in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam.it's very special kind ofevent as YOON EUN HYE, GY,CSY ,GHJ, Yoo Ah In and Chae Young. Will sell some of the items they cherish the most on a charity purpose.
Seven brands included YSL and SAMANTHA THAVASA will also take part to this event to raise funds. All the money collected from this bazaar will be used to help and support elders who live alone.
Mean while YOON EUN HYE hopes that she can carry out this philanthropic activity every year from now on to help not only elders but also disabled people. [photo by High Cut].
cr:@HallyuYEH
OUR PRINCESS REALLY BEAUTIFUL IN AND OUT, YC and CHUNYERS  proud of you princess.

Pingboook_10.jpg
Look at YC, again it looks like physically present ,mentally absent in this picture, he he he . May be he was thinking his princess ,and he misses already. His princess birthday fast approaching , hmmmm even you have a work we know you can still celebrates together,right CHUNHYE?? ?Wooooooo YC when can we really hear a good news my dear? ? ? ?
cr: @tealee

SOS to YC: @MarzLaikaL is still nowhere to be found!!! :(( :(( :((

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQ-IBCDZ_PlVY3Ogg0hVs
SOS: Pixie and other Chunhyers are already worried!!! :(( :(( :(( What shall we do????
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWfS0R_t9I8e5MgMZOwDH

YC: I also dont know what to doooo...
JYJ-s-Yoochun-expresses-misery-in-his-ne

then suddenly. . . 
A33etQfCUAAce2O.jpg

YC: @MarzLaikaL show up now!!! You're missing half of your life!!! Im only going to count 1-3. . 1, 2, 2 and 1/8, 2 and 1/4, 2 and 1/2, 2 and 3/4. . . 

=((
cr as tagged

@vava123 @pixiedust0225 what about "Chun & Hye drive micky yacht heading to Jeju island for celebration after Busan event on 3 Oct 14!?" :)>- [-O<

Archived