Best/fastest guitarist in the world--me??

MakahaMusic

People who know my guitar playing have kept telling me to put my stuff up on YouTube, because they told me that there is nobody on Youtube who can play like me, well….that's what they said anyway. So I finally put up some videos, a few days ago.
Here's one of the videos:

(there are annotation links in that video too)

On this next one, it’s not technical playing, but I got great tone on this particular day, because I was using an ADA MP1 and a Mosvalve head and I happened to place the microphone in the perfect spot in front of the speaker cabinet, and when you have a great tone, you tend to play better.  How much of it was the equipment or how much of it was me, I don’t know, but the guitar tone is great:

Here’s me on acoustic guitar playing another piece I wrote in a different style:

http://www.broadjam.com/player/player.php?play_file=5366_21871

btw, Matt Makaha isn't my real name, if you live in Hawaii you'll know Makaha isn't a surname, but a place on the west side of Oahu, LOL!  Those from Hawaii who see that will know it instantly and say "Makaha isn't a name!!" LOL

Well, what do you think?

Guest antares

thanks for the pm

your guitar playing is certainly fast, and clean at same time

very good

but are you naked??  hard to tell

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived