Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

I never knew about this, but I accidentally found that our boy is voicing cartoons. Why did I never see such info?

tumblr_n4ac8knohx1scm9d0o1_r1_500.gif

2016Ma-seu-teo 
Park Jang Goon
 2016Hamburo Aeteuthage (TV Series) 
Shin Joon-young

I must hear it!
  • Like 1

:warning:

Oh, my God, girls! After a long wait, such terrible news ...:bawling:

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170524/84541027/1

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201705250100209090015059&servicedate=20170524

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01748246615932200&DCD=A10102

Woobinie is diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer...

I'm shocked...

I have no words...

• Like 2

[★BREAKING] Kim Woo Bin diagnosed with Cancer

KimWooBinCancer.jpg

Kim Woo Bin announced to his fans and the public that he’s been diagnosed with Nasopharynx cancer.

Nasopharynx cancer is a rare type of head and neck cancer. According to WebMD, it begins at the upper part of your throat, behind the nose.

Kim Woo Bin will be receiving treatment immediately as it was discovered quite early.

SidusHQ confirmed that Kim Woo Bin was diagnosed with cancer through a statement to media.

“Everyone is currently expressing their concern regarding Kim Woo Bin’s condition. We are giving this statement to address those concerns. Kim Woo Bin has been extremely busy with his schedules as of late and during this period, he felt his body’s condition wasn’t good so he went to the hospital.

At the hospital, he was diagnosed with Nasopharynx cancer. Luckily, it is not too late to start treatment so we want to let fans know that he is currently undergoing treatment. He will come back when he is completely healthy again so we wish everyone will wish him the best during these times.”

— SidusHQ

The cancer was discovered as Kim Woo Bin visited the hospital after feeling abnormal symptoms.

“The nasopharynx is precariously placed at the base of your skull, above the roof of your mouth. Your nostrils open into the nasopharynx.”

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-woo-bin-diagnosed-cancer/

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ProudofYou said:

[★BREAKING] Kim Woo Bin diagnosed with Cancer

Kim Woo Bin announced to his fans and the public that he’s been diagnosed with Nasopharynx cancer.

Nasopharynx cancer is a rare type of head and neck cancer. According to WebMD, it begins at the upper part of your throat, behind the nose.

Kim Woo Bin will be receiving treatment immediately as it was discovered quite early.

SidusHQ confirmed that Kim Woo Bin was diagnosed with cancer through a statement to media.

“Everyone is currently expressing their concern regarding Kim Woo Bin’s condition. We are giving this statement to address those concerns. Kim Woo Bin has been extremely busy with his schedules as of late and during this period, he felt his body’s condition wasn’t good so he went to the hospital.

At the hospital, he was diagnosed with Nasopharynx cancer. Luckily, it is not too late to start treatment so we want to let fans know that he is currently undergoing treatment. He will come back when he is completely healthy again so we wish everyone will wish him the best during these times.”

— SidusHQ

The cancer was discovered as Kim Woo Bin visited the hospital after feeling abnormal symptoms.

“The nasopharynx is precariously placed at the base of your skull, above the roof of your mouth. Your nostrils open into the nasopharynx.”

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-woo-bin-diagnosed-cancer/

Hi ProudofYou, thanks for sharing this here. OMG - I am not ready for this news – It breaks my heart. I’m not expecting this. I hope you get better, KWB! Get well soon. You can't bring “UF” in real. Fight back with this disease. :( I heard that he has started radiation therapy and is taking medication. In the meantime, he will be focusing on the treatment. 

• Like 3

I'm so sad with this news..they didnt explain what stage the cancer? the treatment will make him in pain and tiring, and can change his body..

it'll be hard to see him in drama.. So many fans out there make connection with his latest drama.. i dont want to remember that drama in this condition. It's just fiction pure from human imagination.

please stay healthy woo bin... and happy with your life.. so then you can fully recover from this disease completely, so then you can fulfill your dream until the old age...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, rhiesta said:

I'm so sad with this news..they didnt explain what stage the cancer? the treatment will make him in pain and tiring, and can change his body..

it'll be hard to see him in drama.. So many fans out there make connection with his latest drama.. i dont want to remember that drama in this condition. It's just fiction pure from human imagination.

please stay healthy woo bin... and happy with your life.. so then you can fully recover from this disease completely, so then you can fulfill your dream until the old age...

it's on early stages. he went to the hospital as soon as he felt something was wrong. which is good, because treatment on early stages has a good chances to help! I hope it would! It's so wrong to him to have a cancer! I can't even...

• Like 2

Netizens React To News Of Kim Woo Bin’s Cancer

Kim Woo Bin was diagnosed with Nasopharynx cancer, and netizens are devastated but hopeful for his full recovery.

Earlier today, Kim Woo Bin was diagnosed with Nasopharynx cancer, a rare type of cancer that begins in the upper part of one’s throat behind the nose.

His agency, SidusHQ announced that he received an early diagnosis, thereby enabling him to receive treatment until he has fully recovered so that he can return to acting.

NETIZEN REACTIONS
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.

[+ 2491, – 31] “I hope you fully recover.”

[+ 1558, – 24] “Hul. I hope for a speedy recovery.”

[+ 1434, – 33] “Hulㅜㅜ Please get better soon, thank goodness you found it early”

[+ 1109, – 23] “I pray the treatment goes well.”

[+ 723, – 39] “Hul no Woo Bin-ah!!!!”

[+ 450, – 20] “There are so many idiots hereㅋㅋㅋㅋ Who would want exemption from the military in exchange for cancerㅋㅋ If that were you, do you think you’d even think about being exempt from the military after receiving a cancer diagnosis?? Your life is on the line so the thought of being exempt won’t even cross your mindㅋㅋ Society’s losers have nothing else to brag about but the military tsk tsk”

[+ 264, – 1] “There’s someone in my family who has fully recovered after receiving treatment for nasopharynx cancer. It’s been well over 10 years. The radiation therapy might be tough but you’ll be able to pull through it. Fighting.”

[+266, – 22] “It was because of an acute tumor that occurs in smokers. I think you should quit smoking from now on.”

[+ 205, – 6] “How can you even think about the military when someone has cancer. There are so many people with rotten minds.”

[+ 175, – 4] “Hul. What is this. I’m relieved it was diagnosed early. I hope you have a quick recovery!”

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/netizens-react-news-kim-woo-bins-cancer/

Shin Min Ah Responds To News of Kim Woo Bin’s Cancer

Kim Woo Bin’s girlfriend Shin Min Ah gave a statement regarding her boyfriend’s cancer diagnosis through her agency.

shin-min-ah.jpg

“I am currently helping Kim Woo Bin get better while he’s under treatment.”

– Shin Min Ah

Shin-Min-Ah1.jpg

Kim Woo Bin’s agency announced that he had diagnosed with Nasopharynx cancer and he was currently undergoing treatment.

KimWooBinCancerNew10.jpg

Kim Woo Bin has been dating Shin Min Ah since 2015 and the two have been together since.

kim-woo-bin-1.jpg

Everyone, along with Shin Min Ah is wishing for Kim Woo Bin’s fast recovery.

giordano-shin-min-ah-kim-woo-bin-1-1600x

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/shin-min-ah-responds-news-kim-woo-bins-cancer/

• Like 3

I'm thankful that MinAh with him. This couple showed that they're strong even before this. 

I also hope that Woo Bin right now with his family and has their full support. 

I have faith that everything will be fine. He will recover soon!

• Like 3

@aureolina I'm gratefull he knew the cancer earlier, you know.. they must destroy the cancer cells completely, there's so many cases with perfect treatment and technology then the doctor told them they had recovered from the cancer, but in fact the disease growing inside the body without they notice.... with his hectic schedulle and unhealthy life style as actor and model, lack of sleep, eat junk food, lack of rest,  i dont know about woo bin eating habit or his life style, it really give bad affect to body...

yeahh.. welll.. everyone has different fate and story.. though i'm sad because of this shocking news, but also it brought something good for him, a warning to woo bin, he must take care his body even more, to stay healthy so he has long last career in entertainment industry

yups.. i'm also thanks to minah for her love to woo bin.. I really hope their love going stronger beyond the stroms...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, rhiesta said:

@aureolina I'm gratefull he knew the cancer earlier, you know.. they must destroy the cancer cells completely, there's so many cases with perfect treatment and technology then the doctor told them they had recovered from the cancer, but in fact the disease growing inside the body without they notice.... with his hectic schedulle and unhealthy life style as actor and model, lack of sleep, eat junk food, lack of rest,  i dont know about woo bin eating habit or his life style, it really give bad affect to body...

yeahh.. welll.. everyone has different fate and story.. though i'm sad because of this shocking news, but also it brought something good for him, a warning to woo bin, he must take care his body even more, to stay healthy so he has long last career in entertainment industry

yups.. i'm also thanks to minah for her love to woo bin.. I really hope their love going stronger beyond the stroms...

No matter what he always started and ended his speeches to fans asking them to stay healthy and take care of themselves. Our only wish to him here was about him staying healthy. 

Long time Woo Bin fans know he always had a bit weak immune system, to cancer appear when he is not even in his 30's, I believe it was inner problems in his body. 

He is so young, it feels so wrong. I just can't really express what I really feel. Utter devastation. 

I'm full of hopes though, it's a nasty cancer, but I believe in him. 

I also want to thank everyone, who showed their concern and support on social media. 

• Like 2

Sorry for trespassing here but just got to know about KWB's health condition:bawling::anguished:. He is one of my favourite oppa. I pray n wish he recovers soonish. *Fighting*  you can defeat the disease oppa, all ur fans and well wishers are with you and im sure every fan n well wisher will pray for your speedy recovery. 

• Like 3

Wish Kim Woo Bin all the best in his fight against this illness.

Initially he even wanted to delay the treatment to continue his movie filming and to keep it a secret from his parents and the public. Luckily the director said no and insisted he went for treatment immediately.

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-woo-bin-tried-delay-cancer-treatment-keep-secret-parents/

• Like 4

Another visitor stopping by to wish KWB the best of luck.  I believe a colleague of mine had the same type of cancer and 2 years later he's doing well.  KWB has the advantage that he's young and appears physically fit.  Stay strong guys!

• Like 4

hello to all!!

here to join the rest in wishing for woobin's speedy recovery!! there are many new treatments so i am praying that he gets the best and gets well fast ... will be praying for you always!!

• Like 3

God, I still can not believe in the reality of what's happening...

But I want to believe that everything will be fine and his recovery will be complete and the disease will be defeated.

I just want to wish him that the treatment was not too painful :tears:

I would like to thank all who wish him a speedy and full recovery and pray for him. And also those who were able to resist the caustic and unpleasant remarks in this regard. Thank you for understanding.

I hope Woobinie sees all the support from the fans and just sympathizers and feels it.

@Cedric Ong Thanks for the link!

Apparently some preliminary shooting of the new film was made.

I can understand why he tried to hide it from the public and especially from his parents.

It is heartbreaking for fans to read, much less to imagine his suffering...

Woobinah, you have to know how many people support and wish you full recovery! My heart is with you!

Thai TV Presenter Sorayuth Suthassanachinda updated his instragram with wishes of recovery for Woo Bin.

• Like 2