SHiN HYESUNG <3

j i w o n.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest datshawtygurl

i just finished watching hyesung on love letter and he was so frecken adorable in it!! ::SIGH:: if anyone wants me to, i can upload it for you but ohmygosh he was HOT! and i mean HOT! then i fell in love with the guy again! ::SIG:: what am i going to do if i can't ever meet him?!?!? ::GASP:: i should try to meet him! lol... good luck right? FIGHTING!

Guest MySungie89

OMGSH!! I saw Sungie on Love Letter too! Is it the one with Kim Ji Suk, Ho Bum, Tim, etc? If it is, I DEFINITELY saw it and Sungie was so friggin HOT there!!! Jang Young Lan keeps calling him "ah ju bu nim". LOL... Sungie's too HOT to be an "ah ju bu nim".

For 'bee.elle' (btw... what's your name?) I hope you like my one-shot and other fics. I'll try not to disappoint. ^^

And I already went to your forum Ji Won. I registered as MySungie89 there too. ^^ Jin-hyen told me through email. I'll post my fics there too.

As for the uploading pics thing, I'm not "having trouble". I just need to figure it out. ^^;;

ps... Can anyone remind me how to quote someone? I totally forgot how to. >.<;;

Guest datshawtygurl

i love his first album! i think that his songs were really nice and the MV's for them were cute too! especially the mermaid one! ::SIGH::

here are some HOT pictures of hyesung!!

CREDITS GO TO Goodcenter.Com/Shinhwa

050920_repack34.jpg

050920_repack45.jpg

050920_repack27.jpg

050920_repack24.jpg

050920_repack12.jpg

OMGSH!! I saw Sungie on Love Letter too! Is it the one with Kim Ji Suk, Ho Bum, Tim, etc? If it is, I DEFINITELY saw it and Sungie was so friggin HOT there!!! Jang Young Lan keeps calling him "ah ju bu nim". LOL... Sungie's too HOT to be an "ah ju bu nim".

For 'bee.elle' (btw... what's your name?) I hope you like my one-shot and other fics. I'll try not to disappoint. ^^

And I already went to your forum Ji Won. I registered as MySungie89 there too. ^^ Jin-hyen told me through email. I'll post my fics there too.

As for the uploading pics thing, I'm not "having trouble". I just need to figure it out. ^^;;

ps... Can anyone remind me how to quote someone? I totally forgot how to. >.<;;

you simply type in [q u o t e] TEXT GOES HERE [/q u o t e] (<-- just remove the spaces between the letters inside the brackets) ^^

THANK YOUU FOR REGISTERING~~~~

I know... its plain but the more members... the more topics and threads they start rightt? and the more funner it gets!

i just validated you^^s o you're FREE TO POST POSTPOST!! haha

yayy~~~ you'll post your awesome fics.

wait....... did you already post them here? on soompi?

datshawtygurl :

NIIICEEEEEEEE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

Hye Sung with the beautiful voice. First i thought he's too girly. Then he seduced me with his voice. And his pranks on other members. And his sometimes shy-sometimes naughty attitude. <33333

Guest ShadowedMoonlight

I LOVE THIS GUY'S DANCES!!! his famous "crab" and "mommy i want that" dance is SOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!! watched it on the latest X Man and i fell in love all over again..AND he sang his song to that lady >_<.......................

then i died...and then he sang again.....................................

and i died again..XD

HOTNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest datshawtygurl

does anyone have x-man episode 82 [second part with hyesung] ??!?!?!? i just saw the first one and would really really like to see the second one! if anyone has it can you upload it on mega or rapid? thanks!! sorry to bug anyone but yea... ::SHY:: he's really HOT in it okay? hehe thanks!

Guest datshawtygurl

okay cool! what is your forum? ^^ nvm! i'll just click on the link right? lol.. cool! thanks!

i love oppa hyesung!! ^_^ FIGHTING OPPA FIGHTING!

Guest suNgie ;- rAwR

My brother bought me the Hyesung VCD. OMG i love his music videos. AND if came with a behind the scenes, and he kept looking in the camera to check himeself out. HES SUCH A CUTIE!!!

datshawtygurl: I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!!!!!!

i'm uploading it right now ^^ hehe on rapid share

i'll put the link in my forum under the shin hyesung- link topic area ^^

EDIT_________

wait.. what's the date?

is it the one wiht lee ah hyun (samsooon's sister) and hyesung and stuff in it?

or is it the one with lee jin and hyesung in it?

CK- THANKS SO MUCHH<3

hey just in case you didnt know.. (my name has one N in it... haha) i made it 2 n's cuase.. i dont know.. it looked good like that.. haha JiWONN see it looks better than JiWON haha (in my opinion)

Guest datshawtygurl
^_^
wait.. what's the date?
it's the one with him wearing green... lol.. i don't know anyone elses name... ahah yeppers! i dunno if that helps or not... the most recent one.. episode 82! thanks!

Thanks so much for the new pics!!! I'm new here ^^

I really like Hyesung <333 and his cd is SO good! I bought the speciall edition and.. *_______* !!!!!

I'll share new things with u all soon.

Hugs from Spain.

Archived