MAPLESTORY!!!

Guest CarolineKIM

Guest Hot Fire Neko

I can't get maple to work on my desktop. =/

But transportation to the new town is <_<

The stork and the dolphin? Hella useful to me. Stork takes off at anytime and is only a minute ride, and dolphin gives a faster method of getting to aqua.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest love_pixie

hey~ can you guys help me? i'm trying to get my pin back, and i sent them an inquiry.

is there anyone who's had an experience? how long did it take for you? i hear it's a 50/50 chance that they reply.

Guest onetwothuy

The stork and the dolphin? Hella useful to me. Stork takes off at anytime and is only a minute ride, and dolphin gives a faster method of getting to aqua.

The ride is fast but, only one user at a time =/

Guest Batgirl

When u go on it, dont go in chan 1. Try an obscure chan. if you hate waiting in line.

I quit maple =) hahaahha. I uninstalled it and everything. Why did i quit maple? Because my friend pissed me off =D

Guest wallflower

Try using the dolphin to Herb Town from Aqua. That's how I got there my first time :]

Guest scorsagian

i quit maple for 6 months, got back on and off 1 month ago.

I'm a lvl 65 i/l mage and i feel like a noob again since all the additions to the game came and I was like: OOOH new maps. kekeke

I'm so poor now, I just created a guild and dang, that thing tears up at least 15+ mil with expansions, emblem, and whatever. TT_TT

Guest love_pixie

^ that's exactly how i felt. went back and BOOM new monsters and a whole bunch of crap everywhere and you don't know what everyone is talking about lol xD

Guest .sukaii.

Wow I never knew Soompi had a Maple Story thread. XD

I have a level 52 (currently) Cleric in Broa... IGN's Meikio.

I'm reaallllyy looking for friends, cause I quit for a few months and everyone forgot/deleted me. ><

So if you play Broa, please please please add Meikio. I have 35 Buddy spots yet I only have like 10 buddies.

It's sad. ):

Guest .sukaii.

We should make a MS Soompi master list...

like Soompi ID / IGN / Job / Server or something.

And level if it can be updated often... yeah. o_o or even character image. ;3

I really need Broa buddies... gosh I'm sad.

I don't have any buddies on MS and I'm level 50.

like NONE. T____T; ><

Guest chimerical.

yay Himes now drop stuff but too bad I don't have a DK to train with me becausemyfriendgotbanned T_T

& i think MS should stay a game o_o but i'd like to see how the anime goes

Guest dunce.cap

I started a while ago, and then I just stopped playing for some reason. It's quite large-the game i mean. I suppose at my age, games just don't seem as appealing.

i used to play a while back with my buddies. i was like a 110+ DK and it got to the pt where i was just spending time in town idling and killing bosses. but after every1 starting hacking and such i quit cuz they were harrassing me and the gm didnt seem to do much.

has it gotten better or is it still pretty much the same?

yay Himes now drop stuff but too bad I don't have a DK to train with me becausemyfriendgotbanned T_T

& i think MS should stay a game o_o but i'd like to see how the anime goes

Aww if your in Broa I wouldn't mind partying with you. I doubt you want noobie 99 DK though.

i used to play a while back with my buddies. i was like a 110+ DK and it got to the pt where i was just spending time in town idling and killing bosses. but after every1 starting hacking and such i quit cuz they were harrassing me and the gm didnt seem to do much.

has it gotten better or is it still pretty much the same?

There's barely any hackers in GMS. A few has come back but it's barely noticeable. Since your 110, you can start training at himes with Priest or solo if you don't mind wasting pots. It's the ideal map for the 110+. I think all the higher levels left gobies to train there now. Especially now that himes have drops. Just becareful of tengu(blackcrow) he'll kill u like 1/2 hits depending on your hp.

Aww if your in Broa I wouldn't mind partying with you. I doubt you want noobie 99 DK though.

There's barely any hackers in GMS. A few has come back but it's barely noticeable. Since your 110, you can start training at himes with Priest or solo if you don't mind wasting pots. It's the ideal map for the 110+. I think all the higher levels left gobies to train there now. Especially now that himes have drops. Just becareful of tengu(blackcrow) he'll kill u like 1/2 hits depending on your hp.

The joys of Khaini. We have like, a CB hit squad nuking Crow the second's he spawn now. all 19 chs are crow free.

As for me, i'm 140 still, lazilly hime'ing and bossing.

*Edit* grrr, GF left herself logged in. Hot Fire Neko here. ;)

Archived