MAPLESTORY!!!

Guest CarolineKIM

Guest pink eraser

^I only have 7 mil T_T

Btw:

image001-4.png

I couldn't help myself. And I want more for a pet and 2x exp/drop, but I feel too guilty :P

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^That's new. I haven't seen that in the CS. I'm guessing that was this week's add in. I want them to add monster etc drops, storage and fm and lower pots in NLC. It's so expensive to train there w/o any etc. The monsters barely drops anything good either.

Guest efflorescence

I sooo wanna go back to MSing But I know once i go back the whole prolli changed so much that I'd be a noob again. Bera used to be so empty...I bet its like packed like scania now. Haha but the thrill of lvling up and collecting rare items is just too much

Guest Batgirl

For the longest time I wanted the Sonara Wave hair style. After like $10 in exp coupons I only got the "jean" so i settled.

Till i ran into someone with sonara wave making me want it all over again

l_b53c7076ffbcab14e5b3184211eae7c6.jpg

So i after about $26 in exp coupons. I got it =P

l_317b6313f0938bbb01d5723004535d51.jpg

This is my hair for life now. Too much nx =( I have all the pet stuff except "scales".

I got to 72 just right now. Ugh. I hate fogging.

Batgirl what class are you? If you're I/L mage then you can go to DTs and use ice skills to train there. It'll be faster for you and you won't get hit by the DT as much. Also, how does the new pet item works, not the auto mp/hp one.

Guest Batgirl

I am FP

Item and meso pouch is self explanatory. For your monster drops, when pet moves over it, it picks it up. For winged boots. Instead of having your pet following behind you. It will move to the item or mesos (so long as you have item and meso pouch) on its own to pick up. So you could be lets say, fighting golems, and you're just standing there and attacking, your pet will move around in the area by itself picking the stuff up while youre attacking. It's pretty time efficient.

The scales, i dont haev it but basically you know how drops have a time limit for you to pick up and if you dont, anyone can loot it? With scales your pet will know when that time has run out. And basically, he loots for you.

The binoculars, i forgot i actually dont have either. It just increases the range of winged boots.

Guest darling

Batgirl your char has cute hair!

I just started playing again last week but I'm only a level 19 mage.. got a yeti though ahah

Ah so the new pet items is just extension of mesos/etc pickups. Hmm...I guess you don't have PB then, if you went for the pure FP route, if not then you can try DT/MDT and use PB(only if you have it at 28). If you have mist lvl 2, I don't think that's high enough to do enough damage there. Actually, you can go boomers route, only FP w/ mist can able to mass multiply them. You can easily get good % there.

Guest Batgirl

^^I have 1 in poison breath but i maxed everything out for 2nd job skills. For 3rd job skills, i have 1 in fire explosion (on accident) and 6 in mist. I'm going the mist skill tree route just to level quicker. I tried boomers but my mist is still not high enough. Takes too long and i get lazy. Probably if i get it up to level 14 it should be pretty good. I know i should train in el nath but its annoying to have to eat porridge to protect my HP from the coldness.

Its so funny coz the other day i went to dead mine and my friend (level 48) and I were walking back into town and we ran into a lycanthrope. This is the first time we've ever seen one and didnt even know what it was. He barely even got down the rope and instantly died. It was hilarious

l_dac7e5197983bb2795dbf2784ae05ead.jpg

Darling: Thank you! If youre interested in changing your char's hairstyle, here are the hairstyles available: http://www.jenniferlouie.com/?p=72

Looking at it now, i kinda want the curly stream. But maybe in a few months. My friend always gets on me that i should only get exp hairstyles because theyre more rare =)

Guest Hot Fire Neko

I am FP

Item and meso pouch is self explanatory. For your monster drops, when pet moves over it, it picks it up. For winged boots. Instead of having your pet following behind you. It will move to the item or mesos (so long as you have item and meso pouch) on its own to pick up. So you could be lets say, fighting golems, and you're just standing there and attacking, your pet will move around in the area by itself picking the stuff up while youre attacking. It's pretty time efficient.

The scales, i dont haev it but basically you know how drops have a time limit for you to pick up and if you dont, anyone can loot it? With scales your pet will know when that time has run out. And basically, he loots for you.

The binoculars, i forgot i actually dont have either. It just increases the range of winged boots.

Scales also loot items that are dropped by monsters your party members kill, aka having your etc inventory fill up every half hour if you're at gobies.

I think the reason it was taken away was because the pet actually loots FASTER than you'd be able to pick up an item normally that was killed by another person. I recall a screamer dropping from a wolf spider on a map i was sharing with 3 people *non partied* and maybe 3 seconds after it dropped and the guy goes *yay!* my pet runs for it and loots :lol:

I gave it back, but it was still pretty funny.

Guest Batgirl

^^ lol. thats why you gotta gach and sell stuff!

I have 20 mil =( But its not enough to get the purple adventurer cape i want. I got lucky today and a guy sold me a evil staff thing for 950k when its worth like a couple mil. I was working on a level 58 evil tail for awhile =(

Patch tonight! I heard a rumor there is a new pq being added for levels 55-100

Greetings, Maplers!

MapleStory Client ver. 0.41 is now live!

Come and explore two all-new, eye-catching areas--Mu Lung and Herb Town!

New Quests, Enemies, Maps, Hairstyles and more!

New Leaf City now has a Free Market! Head to Masteria and sell your goods today!

Also, the never-before-seen White Scroll makes its debut in the New Leaf City Gachapon!

Can you discover its power?

Below is a brief overview of what’s in store:

< New Quests >

- No Gong's Teaching

- Do Gong's Teaching

- Protecting the Peach Farm

- Intruder - The Herb Farm

...and much more!

< Monsters >

- Red Flower Serpent

- Lord Pirate's Devoted Kru

- Mr. Alli

- Grizzly

...and much more!

< Maps >

- Mu Lung -

Mu Lung

Mu Lung Hair Salon

Mu Lung Temple

Entrance to Sky Forest

Snake Area

...and much more!

- Herb Town -

Herb Town

50-Year-Old Herb Garden

60-Year-Old Herb Garden

80-Year-Old Herb Garden

Bellflower Valley

...and much more!

- Mushroom Shrine -

A Night in the Forest

Vanished Village

Encounter with the Buddha

< Cash Item >

- Mu Lung Hair Coupons

- Robot Stand

- Shadowstyle (Effect)

- Chalkboard

- Pet Label Ring

- Pet Quote Ring

...and much more!

check out the Cash Shop!

< Bug Fixes >

- The Amorian Challenge now has all stages available -

- Pila Present will now give players their presents from others -

- The issue with the Orbis Party Quest is now fixed -

Enjoy the new content for MapleStory! Happy Mapling!

- The MapleStory Staff -

YAY<3 laterns, himes, black crows, kappas(water goblins), pirate pq!

Btw, the pirate pq is 55-100, you get pirate hat lvl 60-90. The sad part is to get the lvl 90 one you have to complete pq 500x.

x50 PPQs level 60 pirate hat will be gained

x150 PPQs level 70 pirate hat will be gained

x300 PPQs level 80 pirate hat will be gained

x500 PPQs level 90 pirate hat will be gained

Stats for lvl 60;

Required Level : 60

STR +2 DEX +2 INT +2 LUK +2 HP +30 MP +30

Weapon Defense : 45

Magic Defense : 45

Speed +3

Jump +1

Stats for lvl 70;

Required Level : 70

STR +3 DEX +3 INT +3 LUK +3 HP +40 MP +40

Weapon Defense : 60

Magic Defense : 60

Speed +4

Jump +1

Stats for lvl 80;

Required Level : 80

STR +3 DEX +3 INT +3 LUK +3 HP +60 MP +60

Weapon Defense : 70

Magic Defense : 70

Speed +5

Jump +2

stats for lvl 90;

STR +5 DEX +5 INT +5 LUK +5 HP +90 MP +90

Weapon Defense : 90

Magic Defense : 90

Speed +7

Jump +4

Guest Batgirl

Where is pirate pq? is it open yet? if anyone has done it, how hard is it????

- The issue with the Orbis Party Quest is now fixed -

HAHAHAHAHAA. I feel bad for all the people below level 71.

Coz i actually did the regular pq once and it was not a walk in the park. Didnt even get to boss, ran out of time.

Where is pirate pq? is it open yet? if anyone has done it, how hard is it????

HAHAHAHAHAA. I feel bad for all the people below level 71.

Coz i actually did the regular pq once and it was not a walk in the park. Didnt even get to boss, ran out of time.

Pirate PQ is in Herbtown. It's not implemented in the game yet. As for how it's done, no clue. You should check out sleepywoods.net for details. I'm sure someone posted pq guide for it.

Guest Hot Fire Neko

...Black Crow is mean.

35 Mil HP, 8K magic attacks, 3k bumps, chases you all over the Flat map, and summons himes like he's zakum.

AND he doesn't drop anything yet. Stupid nexon. I killed 2 before I realized I didnt even get exp from him, let alone items.

Archived