[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@chasen8888,

I feel Jae In, will play a big role in his revenge plans, he will ruin them by getting his family money off them and I feel the first step is to do help Jae In take over the company she has 20% of the shares.

Can’t want for the weekend as his revenge is going to be in full flow then and you can see him destroying one of those four guy in the next two episodes.  

Guest dredz

Hi my friend, @pechumori! :-h 
Thanks so much for your warm welcome and also for inviting me here as well. Been enjoying reading all your posts and comments. 
See you next time!  ;)

@orion, hello and welcome to the IOM thread.  :-h
Glad you can join us! I posted your article here before from your blog, entitled
"Greatness below the radar". Thank you for promoting our FB fanpage back then.

@chasen8888, welcome to the IOM thread. :-h
Thank you for joining us.

@dredz, hello my friend. So happy that you've enjoyed your stay here at the IOM thread. >:D<

For those who are interested, here's the romanized and hangul lyrics of the Incarnation of Money OST part 4 by IVY entittled, Memories of You which was posted earlier by @NEWMARIO. The picture below is the cover photo of the song.

156055_499568683412681_1069046912_n.jpg

Ivy (아이비)

너였나봐 (Neoyeonnabwa)

neoyeonnabwa geuraennabwa gaseum sirin geu iyu
niga danyeogan jinagan geu heunjeogi nama
pihaesseulkka magasseulkka naege sangcheoman jul neorangeol
cheom geuttae aratdeoramyeon

cheon beoneul dasi geoseulleo doraganda haedo
sarangeul geoyeokhajin motae
apado nae sarangiraseo miwodo nae sarangiraseo nochi motae
jugeul mankeum geuriun sarangiraseo

nae maeumi boil su itge hangsang gateun jarie neol gidaril geoya
neoyeonnabwa neoyeonnabwa nal salge han sarang

hangeoreumman hangeoreumman naege dagawajullae
naega du georeum deo se georeum deo neol majung nagalge
hanmadiman hanmadiman nae gaseumui mari deullige
kkok geu mankeumman omyeon dwae

cheon beoneul naege mureodo dabeun neo hanaya
naegeneun kkok neoyeoyaman hae
apado nae sarangiraseo miwodo nae sarangiraseo nochi motae
jugeul mankeum geuriun sarangiraseo

nae maeumi boil su itge hangsang gateun jarie neol gidaril geoya
neoyeonnabwa neoyeonnabwa nal salge han sarang

eolmana deo apahaeya nal eolmana deo gidaryeoya nal anajulkka
naui nune neomchineun nunmulkkajido
jigeumboda meoreojijima dasi naege oneun gil deo himdeulji anke

neoyeonnabwa neoyeonnabwa dan hanaui sarang

//

너였나봐 그랬나봐 가슴 시린 그 이유
니가 다녀간 지나간 그 흔적이 남아
피했을까 막았을까 내게 상처만 줄 너란걸
첨 그때 알았더라면

천 번을 다시 거슬러 돌아간다 해도
사랑을 거역하진 못해
아파도 내 사랑이라서 미워도 내 사랑이라서 놓지 못해
죽을 만큼 그리운 사랑이라서

내 마음이 보일 수 있게 항상 같은 자리에 널 기다릴 거야
너였나봐 너였나봐 날 살게 한 사랑

한걸음만 한걸음만 내게 다가와줄래
내가 두 걸음 더 세 걸음 더 널 마중 나갈게
한마디만 한마디만 내 가슴의 말이 들리게
꼭 그 만큼만 오면 돼

천 번을 내게 물어도 답은 너 하나야
내게는 꼭 너여야만 해
아파도 내 사랑이라서 미워도 내 사랑이라서 놓지 못해
죽을 만큼 그리운 사랑이라서

내 마음이 보일 수 있게 항상 같은 자리에 널 기다릴 거야
너였나봐 너였나봐 날 살게 한 사랑

얼마나 더 아파해야 날 얼마나 더 기다려야 날 안아줄까
나의 눈에 넘치는 눈물까지도
지금보다 멀어지지마 다시 내게 오는 길 더 힘들지 않게

너였나봐 너였나봐 단 하나의 사랑
credit: roompaka and Icy Teru

After watching ep 12, my biggest suspect for the death of the layer , JSK, turned innocent (since we could hear his thoughts wondering who did it).. it's left to the prosecutor, angellina and the reporter.. If it would be the prosecutor he wouldn't really have set CD free after the shudal charges knowing who he was right? So does that mean it's either the reporter or angellina ? I thought they are not smart enough for it.... It starts getting confusing right? I just hope CD won't get blamed for it ( and him going to that hotel room that night, hope it won't come against him in some way..) Anyway, I loved CD as the empress, but even more so his sidekick as the  trash loving mentally retarded cleaner.. He was priceless, I rewatched it several times and still laughed about it....especially at the end when they arrest the doctor..

Guest NEWMARIO

NEW MAKING FILM

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy40t9_20130311-incarnation-of-money-yy-yy-making-film_shortfilms

lIBzjk.jpg

pechumori said: @orion, hello and welcome to the IOM thread.  :-h
Glad you can join us! I posted your article here before from your blog, entitled
"Greatness below the radar". Thank you for promoting our FB fanpage back then.

Just finished watching with subs and we do know that SK did not kill Hawang, which now leaves BR, JG and the reporter. I also thought that it could be KH because I think his father made him SK number two so that he can keep an eye on SK. I think it will be interesting how CD find out about JG and the reporter. Because his mom didn't know about those two.
I can't wait to see their faces when they find out that CD is KS and he has his mother in tow. I want him to get the money before they get to steal it, because exposing them for that would be to easy.
Someone asked about CD money and my thoughts were that he had some money put aside that he could access the money in the house that got burned was his hidden stash. Remember when he took JH to that shack of a house, then when she left they showed his real car and his real house. The prosecutors office didn't know about those things they only knew about the shack. So he might have had some money stashed in the good apartment.
I love a good revenge plot, and I'm stating it now I want to see some jail time. I have to say this again because SK is so messed up and yet he see's himself as a good guy. He took revenge on CD and his family for what, his father did nothing to his dad, he paid him to take the blame for him, the two men made a deal. It's not like he framed his father for a crime he did not commit. On top of that his father didn't die because he went to prison he died because he was sick. Even though CD dad was greedy man he still tried to do the right thing by SK. He supported him, he educated him and treated him good. He planned from the start to kill him and set up the mother for the crime, as well as destroy KS life, that's not revenge that's just showed he was and is a sick bastard, and I for one can't wait to see him get his. I can see him cracking and going insane because he think's he's a good guy and he was right in what he did.

IBELIS said:
I love a good revenge plot, and I'm stating it now I want to see some jail time. I have to say this again because SK is so messed up and yet he see's himself as a good guy. He took revenge on CD and his family for what, his father did nothing to his dad, he paid him to take the blame for him, the two men made a deal. It's not like he framed his father for a crime he did not commit. On top of that his father didn't die because he went to prison he died because he was sick. Even though CD dad was greedy man he still tried to do the right thing by SK. He supported him, he educated him and treated him good. He planned from the start to kill him and set up the mother for the crime, as well as destroy KS life, that's not revenge that's just showed he was and is a sick bastard, and I for one can't wait to see him get his. I can see him cracking and going insane because he think's he's a good guy and he was right in what he did.

yessssssssssssss this the only drama that respect the intelligence of viewers , and has a strong realistic story , a new topic ,KJH is really a strong korean actor ,this drama deserve to be the best kdrama 2013 and KJH the best korean actor 2013 <:-P in this drama one things i don't understand : why madam Bok keep her interest to CD although he loses everything ???????????? his life is ruined!!!! why?? im scary about smthg in episode 12 : it seems that Jae in deeply influenced by Angelina and SK oh my god , im scary she will be in their side against CD  :-S

i think the plot of drama consist on : there are two side one side : Ji hoo and CD with their teamopposite side enemy : Jae in + Angelina + SK oh my god !!!!!!!!!!!!we will see .........................................next episode 13

Archived