Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

12 hours ago, allmylife00 said:

2. [+1,160, -50] The Kang Sora now is not the Kang Sora you knew back then ㅋㅋㅋㅋ from her perspective, her history with 'WGM' is probably an embarrassing one that she wants to erase

I kinda agree with this ( if there's teukso fan here, sorry for mentioning it :) )

I don't know where I read an article or an interview about this, She said that she doesn't want to appear in variety shows because she's the type person of "not really funny at all" and she feels that she's awkward with it and not confident with herself...

• Like 3

@KERROPPIE WGM isn't an embarrassing thing for Kang Sora : look her interviews during and after she never refuses the questions about WGM or Leeteuk. Kang Sora isn't sure herself for her presence in the talk shows and the shows like Running Man but I hope an apparition in Infinity Challenge like Siwan, because I think (like Leeteuk in WGM : 'You know you was very good !!!?" -he said her when they watched "Strong Heart") she will be brilliant like in Taxi (special episode for the cast of Miseang). Sora was for 1 second in "Sister's Slam Dunk" ! Thanks to her friend Min Hyo-rin ! Many idols speak about their friends who are actors or actresses ! Leeteuk and Sora were in WGM and they are again friends What's the problem for the netizens ? 

19 hours ago, KERROPPIE said:

2. [+1,160, -50] The Kang Sora now is not the Kang Sora you knew back then ㅋㅋㅋㅋ from her perspective, her history with 'WGM' is probably an embarrassing one that she wants to erase

I kinda agree with this ( if there's teukso fan here, sorry for mentioning it :) )

I don't know where I read an article or an interview about this, She said that she doesn't want to appear in variety shows because she's the type person of "not really funny at all" and she feels that she's awkward with it and not confident with herself...

@KERROPPIE I agree too. WGM is such a gibberish variety show, I wish she hasn't done it. 

There are better and more meaningful variety shows out there that Sora could participate in and showcase her talent.

As Sora is an actress I hope to see her become an A-lister in her field and hence would like her to focus on acting projects and then try out other areas.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sky5joyous said:

@KERROPPIE WGM isn't an embarrassing thing for Kang Sora : look her interviews during and after she never refuses the questions about WGM or Leeteuk. Kang Sora isn't sure herself for her presence in the talk shows and the shows like Running Man but I hope an apparition in Infinity Challenge like Siwan, because I think (like Leeteuk in WGM : 'You know you was very good !!!?" -he said her when they watched "Strong Heart") she will be brilliant like in Taxi (special episode for the cast of Miseang). Sora was for 1 second in "Sister's Slam Dunk" ! Thanks to her friend Min Hyo-rin ! Many idols speak about their friends who are actors or actresses ! Leeteuk and Sora were in WGM and they are again friends What's the problem for the netizens ? 

@sky5joyous

Spoiler

I think netz are saying that because they are not fond of leeteuk because of his recent controversy.

2 hours ago, icemaid said:

@KERROPPIE I agree too. WGM is such a gibberish variety show, I wish she hasn't done it. 

There are better and more meaningful variety shows out there that Sora could participate in and showcase her talent.

As Sora is an actress I hope to see her become an A-lister in her field and hence would like her to focus on acting projects and then try out other areas.

Well as for now, I just want her to be comfortable in what she does, I guess somehow she is uncomfortable in variety she did say it after all,  perhaps it's something she has recently just felt.

Of course we don't know for sure if she's comfortable or uncomfortable when she has to go on variety.Whether she likes it or not,  she's has to be professional about it. That's what celebs have to endure.

• Like 2

@icemaid it I remember an actress (I think it was Sora but I'm not sure at 100%, only at 80% :sweatingbullets:) had explained she had chosen WGM because it was a good challenge for "IMPROVINSING" : it was a good exercice for her acting. 

@pandalover1 

Spoiler

...his recent controversy ? What.. for the recording of Star Show 360 ?...

6 hours ago, sky5joyous said:

@sky5joyous

I didn't mean to offend you If you're a TEUKSO fan :) 

Like what you've said,

" Kang Sora isn't sure herself for her presence in the talk shows "

I said also the same thing,

"She said that she doesn't want to appear in variety shows because she's the type person of "not really funny at all" and she feels that she's awkward with it and not confident with herself... "

5 hours ago, icemaid said:

@icemaid

I am not so fond with it because she had this all hate because of Dream High 2 and WGM, as a fan of Sora I hate to read negative comments about her. 

Me too, For me I just want her to explore more her acting skills since she's better having a challenging role, Like Misaeng and Doctor Stranger

3 hours ago, pandalover1 said:

@sky5joyous

Hide contents

I think netz are saying that because they are not fond of leeteuk because of his recent controversy.

Well as for now, I just want her to be comfortable in what she does, I guess somehow she is uncomfortable in variety she did say it after all,  perhaps it's something she has recently just felt.

Of course we don't know for sure if she's comfortable or uncomfortable when she has to go on variety.Whether she likes it or not,  she's has to be professional about it. That's what celebs have to endure.

@pandalover1 I'm agree with this, As long as how's the agency handle's her she has to be professional. 

Well I think the three of us( me, @sky5joyous & @pandalover1) never missed that article or interview that she said, "She's uncomfortable doing variety shows" 

Back then again, Since it's 2012 I think her agency is not Will Entertainment

Because when she went to Will Entertainment around 2013? She never had a movie or any variety appearances (except Taxi and such as TV guesting for promotions of the drama) such as RunningMan, 2days 1 night, Infinity Challenge.

Though she's busy with her CFs and how will she portray her character in every drama she had.

Well it's a good thing that she had under Will Entertainment :)