Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000399961&lfrom=twitter

sis @ChoonHee21 @sky5joyous @pandalover1 @allmylife00 @angels_natdylax05 @icemaid @Sunnysn

[Sora to debut as singer]

any reaction on this..???? is it true??? #confused

me2.do/x9pBtYg2 <Kang Sora, Debut as a singer?> Actress Kang Sora have gotten vocal training from a vocal trainer intensively.

===

So there is speculation that Kang Sora prepares to be a singer. BUT her this effort is for her acting.

=====

4) "She likes to sing a song. It is helpful to her in many ways," Kang Sora's official said.

73443201.1_99_20150905090309.jpg?type=w5

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000399961&lfrom=twitter

Edited by kaiskloset
  • Like 3

@kaiskloset  I posted my opinion in Twitter and not in our forum...:sweatingbullets:  

in 2012 Sora acted in DH2 and an other rumor said she could be a singer in an other drama and she had some singing lessons ! In her old interviews, she said she wants a role in a movie like Begin again. I think since 2012 she has some singing lessons and she hopes a role of singer...maybe an opportunety soon ! :) ...or she can sing in MBC "King of masked singer" :P

• Like 2

@kaiskloset it's probably for her acting. Vocal training helps with speech I guess. The article also states that Lee Byung Hun and Lee Beom Soo had vocal training classes for their acting.. her reps did say after all she wants a higher pitch and clearer voice.

Me telling myself she's prepping for sageuk, in case in the future she gets a chance(or already is preparing as we speak?)lol! Cause sageuk you need a clear tone and speech.. but yes the idea of a musical movie like 'Begin Again' might be probable too or perhaps like her former co-star debut in a musical .. but debuting as a singer, lol I highly doubt that cause Sora has a clear path in what she wants to do and that's acting.

• Like 3

@kaiskloset it's probably for her acting. Vocal training helps with speech I guess. The article also states that Lee Byung Hun and Lee Beom Soo had vocal training classes for their acting.. her reps did say after all she wants a higher pitch and clearer voice.

Me telling myself she's prepping for sageuk, in case in the future she gets a chance(or already is preparing as we speak?)lol! Cause sageuk you need a clear tone and speech.. but yes the idea of a musical movie like 'Begin Again' might be probable too or perhaps like her former co-star debut in a musical .. but debuting as a singer, lol I highly doubt that cause Sora has a clear path in what she wants to do and that's acting.

Exactly, as much as I love Sora I think singing isn't her greatest asset so she should stick to her professional path & that is acting.

Vocal training will prepare her better as an all round actress & up the ante. Besides in the future she may follow the footsteps of her co-star who is going to debut in a musical later this year. Some notable actors are also good musical actors like JW, JCW, LJH.....perhaps Sora will become one as well. :)

• Like 2

Exactly, as much as I love Sora I think singing isn't her greatest asset so she should stick to her professional path & that is acting.

Vocal training will prepare her better as an all round actress & up the ante. Besides in the future she may follow the footsteps of her co-star who is going to debut in a musical later this year. Some notable actors are also good musical actors like JW, JCW, LJH.....perhaps Sora will become one as well. :)

Sora loves music and liked  watching musicals  but i want she focused regarding her acting career
I really hope that her will accept the drama or movie than debut in a musical because  i wanna see her on TV again , i miss her after the W&C 

• Like 2

Guest Sunnysn

2015/09/05

photo630736.jpg

Writer sisters Hong Jeong-eun and Hong Mi-ran are behind some very beloved romantic comedy shows such as "My Girl", "You're Beautiful", 'The Greatest Love' and 'Master's Sun'. Offering a unique writing style and often colorful, fun characters, their shows have had a unique identity and approach. While "Warm and Cozy" attempts to recapture their more old school romance works, however, it loses some of what makes those older works good.

Baek Geon-woo (Yoo Yeon-seok) is the younger, wilder brother in a chaebol family. 'Wild' in this case being that he moves to Jeju island and opens up a restaurant in hopes his unrequited love will finally accept him. When Lee Jeong-joo's (Kang So-ra) brother uses all her savings to buy an old building in Jeju, she decides to make the best of it. She reunites with Geon Woo, whom she had met through a misunderstanding in the past and ends up working in his  restaurant.photo630740.jpg

One element of past dramas that "Warm and Cozy" has smartly maintained is the unapologetic use of pleasing imagery and setting. While the Jeju promotion can get a bit too much at times, there is nothing unpleasant in a generally light series than having a beautiful place to set it in and showing its local delicacies at the same time. For those who have grown tired of romance meeting serial killers or time travel or such, "Warm and Cozy" offers a slice of life experience, if life involved Family Secrets and very rich, very presentable people.

There is a welcome simplicity in this setup. The drama goes for a simple plot, realistic, everyday characters and a story mainly about their romances, without outside interference. The cast chosen to carry it is capable and entertaining, despite some issues with their characters. In addition to being old school, the series manages to avoid certain old tropes and keep fresh. At least in some ways. The ways in which it does not manage to pull through, however, are what quickly take it from quaint to boring.

For one, the plot is simple, but at the same time often feels like there is no plot to speak of. Romantic comedy does not often need more of an end goal than getting a couple together, but the process of doing that has to have highs and lows. For much of the series, the male lead is in love with someone else and the transition toward the female lead happens suddenly and unconvincingly. It is not fun having an oblivious man and a woman in unrequited love for quite so long and it makes Geon-woo's character unstable.

lAr6DJj.png

At the same time, he is the typical "bad boy" in the sense that seeing the female lead get badly hurt by him gets a bit too much and will not really entice those into less dysfunctional romances. The secondary couple, which feels more like a Hong sisters' one feels irrelevant most of the time, even though it is often more entertaining. In trying to be old school and not overly dramatic, the drama forgets that even a simple plot needs progression and is harmed by repetition.

"Warm and Cozy" is an attempt to go back. Back to what made romantic comedy in Korean drama relaxing, fun and simple. In some ways though, this does not really work anymore, because the devices those shows used to remain entertaining are generally avoided nowadays. Still, this is one for the nostalgic and if the romance is to one's liking, "Warm and Cozy" might just be your thing. Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-warm-and-cozy-86289.html

Media preview

via

엥 내가 이거 완성작을 올린적이 없었다닝..'ㅂ'?? 트윗사진첩 보는데 없네 #미생 #변요한 #강소라 pic.twitter.com/di0jOz41SY

=====================================================================

★재미로 보는 유행예감 TOP3
① 씨엘 사라 가방: 언제, 어디서나 편안하게 들고 다닐 수 있네~ 
② 강소라 발렌시아 선글라스: 스타일리시한 선글 라스는 필수 아이템이지!
③ 김성령 콜롬보 비아 델라 스피가 빅백: 여성스러운 매력 백이 최고~

http://www.wowtv.co.kr/newscenter/news/view.asp?bcode=T30001000&artid=A201509040266

Edited by kaiskloset
  • Like 2