Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

In WARM & COZY, like in the last seconds of the preview for the episode 14 (look my previous post), Sora wears a scarf - bracelet (composed of a golden "D" with a pearl) by DIDIER DUBOT.

in the episode 14...

New photos in the blog of LUSTON Villa & Hotel (24 june 2015) - Kang Sora     (look previous posts at the page 264...)  http://m.blog.naver.com/soyoungs88/220400016250 
Edited by sky5joyous
  • Like 1

Hello chingus! It's been a while since the last time I've been here. I stumbled upon this article and thought I'd share. :D

7 Lovely South Korean actresses who embody the word "Love"

It's the ladies' turn! You enjoyed reading the most lovable guy list, so now the time has come to see some of the ladies who have stolen viewers' hearts over the years. The actresses named here are just a faction of the many South Korean actresses K-drama fans have grown to love.

7. Kang So Ra

Her roles in Dream High 2 and Jeju Island Gatsby are more that enough reasons to put her on this list! The pretty actress can not only nail a role, but she is frugal! She knew a great deal when she saw one in that $30 H&M dress. You have to love her for that.

KangSoRa.jpg

http://www.dramafever.com/news/-lovely-south-korean-actresses-that-embody-the-word-love/

• Like 1

In the CF for CANON, Sora wears a white blouse by ZARA Basic, a red wine blouse by IRO, a red sweater by MAJE and a white dress with grey patterns but I think it's unbranded.
Edited by sky5joyous
  • Like 1