Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

@sky5joyous and @KERROPPIE I have never seen Sora graduation picture...so it is maybe true that she had not finish her study yet. And because she is majoring in theatre I think that is not too important she will finish or not her study...because she is already at work what she had been study at university. If she is majoring another field like economy or law or psychology then I think she should continue her study for her future. That's what I think :)

• Like 1

via ksoraifc

CbTYEUaUAAAD4Pw.jpg:large

trans via http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1soavht

Kang Sora's Message In Fancafe : LATE NEW YEAR'S GREETING

Hello, since I couldn't convey my new year's greeting earlier, so after the fan meeting, I decided to give a belated new year's greeting to you all. Although it's a bit late, (I don't know why I always one step behind in conveying my greeting) but still, Happy New Year everyone! I hope that good fortune will equally reach to each and everyone of you.

I would normally write on (this fancafe) within the same day after the fan meeting ended but I was so preoccupied with opening and organizing one by one the gifts that you guys fans prepared very carefully with sincerity for me, that I just felt compelled to write to you today. The snack foods and the handmade presents that you made personally, and several other gifts that you bought very thoughtfully after contemplating very hard about what kind of things that I really need... They were wrapped so beautifully that I found it hard to open all of them... but since I could use them conveniently in my daily life, I gladly unwrapped all the gifts and they are all have their own space in my place now.

And I've read all the fan letters that I've just received just now! I won't forget the heartfelt words that you wrote on those pretty stationery papers and cards. Thank you so much. I will be working on my next project so I was very nervous (even though it has been 7 years since I debuted, the nervousness doesn't seem to lessen each time), but since I received a lot of support from you all yesterday, I feel so high-spirited even until today. I'll cherish the support and the strength given to me and I'm going to treasure it until the drama ends and I will work in the filming set with full energy. So, please watch over me.

Actually, I too get to hear words like 'noona' or 'eonni' more and more from the staffs whom I work with at the filming set as I grow older, but for this 'Jo Deul Ho' drama, I am the 2nd youngest among the casts. I feel relieved but on the other hand I try to remind myself that due to my young age, I shouldn't be a nuisance to others. Fortunately, the senior actors are all really nice that I can truly rely on. This alone becomes a great comfort and strength to me.

Anyhow, I think you will be really interested about the upcoming drama and I'll start my first shooting soon. I've already asked my manager to take the pictures and I will upload them quickly as soon as I have the proof shot with me. ^^

Reading back the fortune-reading that I received during the fan meeting, this year will be an eventful year for me with lots of work to do and high odds for change. And for my love fortune... no matter how many times I read it over and over again, it says that my fate will keep continuously directing me to search for other 'meaning'.. ah.. I believe it means that I still need to work like a cow (meaning: work hard) this year. ^^

I'm also curious how the year 2016 will be for my fans as much as you guys curious about me and my fortune this year. I give you all~ of my luck in love with hope that you will have a lovey dovey relationship. And thank you for reading this long writing~! I wish you all to be healthy and I sincerely hope that all your wishes will come true!

The picture was taken at the Hyde Park, London... I had plenty of trips before so I just post it here. ^^ I love you ~~!!

Translate by: Hiedi/@nhb19

Hiedi · @nhb19

17th Feb 2016 from TwitLonger

• Like 2

Thank you sweetie @kaiskloset for posting Sora's translated message!

"Reading back the fortune-reading that I received during the fan meeting, this year will be an eventful year for me with lots of work to do and high odds for change..."

I hope we get to see Sora in more than one drama in 2016. Winking Thumbs up smiley (Yes emoticons)

• Like 2