Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

7 minutes ago, allmylife00 said:

OMG :lol:

And he posted a photo of them at his instagram account omg!!!!!!!!!

wahhh.

i cant imagine how will sora look into an interview once she had this kind of interview hehehe

Dispatch please hahahhah :) <3

• Like 1

I think its very irresponsible of him to make such a careless post.

How would Sora feel now that all the shippers are harassing her in her instagram?! What about reporters who may be hounding her for a response?!! She now has a new project on hand & needs to focus on her work especially these days with such intense competition in k-dramaland. He could have been alittle more thoughtful for her.

• Like 4

@RabiaY   and  @icemaid  I was a little afraid  also because of haters but finally 90% comments in the IG of Leeteuk are nice !  I'm relieved !  don't worry for the korean articles : zero publication !  ...like  Sora said it they have a very good relation senior-junior and she promised to be his friend... and I think the friends forgive the little errors... (maybe he posted this photo yesterday because he will can post nothing for her birthday or her drama...)

• Like 1

@RabiaY welcome to Kang Sora's thread. :)

What's really disappointing is that the guy has been in the k-entertainment business much longer than Sora and should know better not to be so thoughtless/careless/inconsiderate. They are both celebrities and his action/behaviour can be misconstrued. There is a saying "when China sneezes the world catches a cold". Look at the tons of messages in Sora's instagram from shippers pressuring her for a response to his antics. True friends communicate and support each other privately without ulterior motives or basking in the limelight.

Anyway enough of this issue, let's focus our energy in supporting Sora's acting career. She should be busy now with her new drama. Sora fighting and stay healthy!

@RabiaY hang around and have fun here supporting Sora and her projects.

• Like 3

@icemaidthank you..Actually I am fan of her since she played in Dream high 2....And I always support her..I hope she will be successful in her acting career because of that I don't like the situation between Sora, Leeteuk and shippers.. I am agree with you about the situation.. again thank you for saying welcome..=) finally,I am sorry for my poor english..

Edited by RabiaY
  • Like 1