Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

Sora's birthday is coming this feb... details of her fan meet

via ksora ifc/kangsoracafe

ksoraifc[INFO] "Let's Eat with Sora" : 2016 Kang Sora Fanmeeting & 27th Birthday Party
Date & Time : 14 February 2016 (Sunday), 5pm
Venue: Apgujeong, Seoul. (The exact place will be informed separately later on.)
Application period: 19 January 2016 (Tuesday), from 9am , first-come first-served basis and only open up to 110 people.
How to apply: Email your application form to kangsoracafe@naver.com

ksoraifc[INFO] Kang Sora has been long wishing to eat delicious meals with her fans & she will arrange the venue for 'Let's Eat_2016 Kang Sora Fanmeeting' herself. Therefore to follow Kang Sora & her agency's plans, there will be no fixed program & it will be a humble event simply by dining together while having friendly chat with Kang Sora as well as a birthday cake cutting time and a group photo session with her. The venue and further details about the event will be informed later. To fans who have been waiting to meet with Kang Sora in person, we hope to receive many applications from you.

ksoraifc[INFO] Mailing subject: [2016 Fanmeeting Application]
Content: (Please state your official fancafe nickname / real name / contact details/ gender)
For non-member: (Please state yourself as 'non-member' / real name / contact details / gender)
For overseas fan: (Please state your nationality/ real name / contact details / gender)
※ Any inquiries please email using the mailing subject: [Inquiries about 2016 Fanmeeting] [Note] ★ Only one's own application per individual will be accepted. ★ As Sora's wishes, no entry fees will be charged for this fanmeeting event.
★ The seat allocation will be arranged according to the order of email application received. Although the seat will be arranged starting from the front table, please kindly understand that the seat allocation for the dining table will not be arranged with the same order.
★ The application for preschoolers will be limited to make sure that the event will proceed smoothly.
★ Since we have no plan to accept any additional applications after we received the desired number of applicants following the first-come first-served basis rule, please note that only serious fans that want to join the event are encouraged to apply, as we hope to have the fanmeeting together with fans who are truly wish to join the event with certainty.
★ The exact location and the list of approved attendees for the fanmeeting will be announced on the offiicial fancafe (kangsoracafe.com) after the application deadline.

• Like 1

dm posted this last december...

Park Shin-yang up for webtoon adaptation Neighborhood Lawyer

ParkShinYang1.jpg

KBS has decided on its next Monday-Tuesday drama: an adaptation of the webtoon Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho, about a once successful prosecutor who falls off the fast-track to success and has to build a new life as a small-time lawyer. The series has secured a March premiere and an offer is out to Park Shin-yang, who hasn’t done a drama since he starred in 2011’s Sign. Maybe he’s prepping for a big TV comeback in the new year, because he’s also headlining the new tvN variety show Acting School, in which he’ll teach rookies or famous foot-actors to be better actors.

The webtoon by artist-writer Hatchling is about a man who once had a bright future ahead of him as a star prosecutor, and was on track to become the future son-in-law to the head of a large law firm. But when he witnesses corruption in the prosecutor’s office and reports it, he loses everything in one fell swoop. The story is about him rebuilding his life and turning his very tiny, pathetic neighborhood law office into a second chance to become a lawyer who protects people and protects the law, and grows as a person in the process.

The human law drama will be directed by PD Lee Jung-sub of Healer and Oohlala Spouses, and penned by writer Lee Hyang-hee of King’s Face and War of Money. That’s a strong team and the lead character already sounds interesting (probably right up Park Shin-yang’s alley), so I anticipate a solid character-driven drama with a hopeful message.

Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho is set to follow Murim School on Mondays and Tuesdays beginning in March.

NeighborhoodLawyer1.jpg

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/12/park-shin-yang-up-for-webtoon-adaptation-neighborhood-lawyer/

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, allmylife00 said:

15 hours ago, allmylife00 said:

Welcome @ringkydink

I realy hope that she will accept the drama 

YAYYY! this is it sis. tv report says production is underway as this Legal Drama will air right after Moorim institute

for KBS2 mon-tues slot starting March 2016... lets spazz over drama thread here

• Like 2

Woah this totally caught me by surprise. Didn't see that one coming. Can't wait to see her back in dramaland. But can I just be honest? 

Spoiler

Not digging the male lead. Hope she could've been paired with someone younger. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ringkydink said:

When??? Sooooon!!! Can't watch her on TV though, just on my laptop :D

the drama will air March sis. after Moorim institute for KBS2 Mon-tues slot ,

Moorim will have its finale on March15... if they dont have extension, lawyer will starts March 21

----

5 minutes ago, ringkydink said:

@kaiskloset  Have you ever seen her in person?

@allmylife00

awww how i wish ive seen her when she visit Cebu last 2013 sis...

that was when she wrapped up UA drama and go with her team in Cebu islands,

that's my grandma's hometown...but by then i already left home to study here  :)

11 minutes ago, vvxen said:

Woah this totally caught me by surprise. Didn't see that one coming. Can't wait to see her back in dramaland. But can I just be honest? 

Reveal hidden contents

Not digging the male lead. Hope she could've been paired with someone younger. 

my thoughts too hahaha, i was hoping Sora's next project was with some of my male bae/s

but then, this legal drama sounds soo solid and in fact with a kind of "misaeng" vibe, here's hoping

this would be a hit since legal  genre  is a kind of trend in kdrama now adays..

• Like 1

Little Details About 'Neighbourhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho'

Neighbourhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho is a drama based on webtoon with the same title written by Hatchling. The story evolves around the life of Jo Deul Ho; a once successful prosecutor of a large law firm that loses everything after he decides to be a whistle blower that reports a corruption that he witnesses in the law firm. He instead rebuilds his life as a lawyer at a small neighborhood law practice, commited to justice and protecting the innocent.

Park Shin Yang is offered to play the Jo Deul Ho role; while Kang Sora is offered to play the female lead named Lee Eun Jo; an associate attorney of a big law firm. Both stars are still positively considering the offers. But Park Shin Yang's agency Synergy International said perhaps the actor will make his decision by this weekend.

The drama is penned by Lee Hyang Hee ( War of Money & King's Face) & it will be directed by PD Lee Jung Sub (King of Baking Kim Tak Goo & Healer). Neighbourhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho is scheduled to air after drama Moorim School ended around end of March. cr Hiedi · @nhb19

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, kaiskloset said:

my thoughts too hahaha, i was hoping Sora's next project was with some of my male bae/s

but then, this legal drama sounds soo solid and in fact with a kind of "misaeng" vibe, here's hoping

this would be a hit since legal  genre  is a kind of trend in kdrama now adays..

Yeah, I guess that's a plus. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that there won't be any loveline haha. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kaiskloset said:

awww how i wish ive seen her when she visit Cebu last 2013 sis...

that was when she wrapped up UA drama and go with her team in Cebu islands,

that's my grandma's hometown...but by then i already left home to study here  :)

:( Wish I knew her back then. It's 1 hour flight from manila haha.

Hope I find the time (and luck to be chosen) to be on one of her fan meetings! There's one soon but I can't go :( 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, vvxen said:

Yeah, I guess that's a plus. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that there won't be any loveline haha. 

hahaha  hope it goes that way, this is legal drama anyways, with all those jargons  and such

and with those season writers and pds  in the helm, were hoping for the best :) 

ahhh this explains a little sis... the trend in kdrama now adays kekeke trans says its kinda "uncle romance"

so its an older leading men with younger leading ladies :)  aigoo

Sora and Shin yang has 22 age gap,

uee and seo jin with 17 yrs gap while se yeon with goo soo have 16 yrs gap

20160118_1453091810_70473000_1.jpg

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=855421

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, kaiskloset said:

hahaha  hope it goes that way, this is legal drama anyways, with all those jargons  and such

and with those season writers and pds  in the helm, were hoping for the best :) 

ahhh this explains a little sis... the trend in kdrama now adays kekeke trans says its kinda "uncle romance"

so its an older leading men with younger leading ladies :)  aigoo

Sora and Shin yang has 22 age gap,

uee and seo jin with 17 yrs gap while se yeon with goo soo have 16 yrs gap

Hey, that's a trend even in hollywood :P I just don't think It'd click on koreans hahahaha.

@vvxen Hooooo. Probably? :P 

• Like 2