Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

Thank you ‌@pandalover1 for the video. :w00t:

I wish someone can sub it, don't understand a thing just Sora giggling & laughing! :lol:

@icemaid just prepare your heart! Lol I roughly know what she said but to be sure I'm waiting for rynn and delfin to translate it for me. But prepare your fangirl feels chingoo!

Omg you are making me very nervoussssss! :sweatingbullets: :lol:

• Like 4

I wish someone can sub it, don't understand a thing just Sora giggling & laughing! :lol:

@icemaid just prepare your heart! Lol I roughly know what she said but to be sure I'm waiting for rynn and delfin to translate it for me. But prepare your fangirl feels chingoo!

Omg you are making me very nervoussssss! :sweatingbullets: :lol:

I'm deadly curious :sweatingbullets:

At last! The interview that we are waiting for. hehehe~

Ooooh did she just say she's interested in venturing into action? Yes please! She's got the attitude and killer figure that will make a hot bada$$ female action star. I'd love to see her flaunt those legs that go on forever while showing off those moves. :lol:

Not to get ahead of myself, but I heard Kim Soo Hyun's action movie is still in the process of casting a female lead. It would be daebak if So Ra ends up bagging that role, don't you think? ;)

• Like 5

Ooooh did she just say she's interested in venturing into action? Yes please! She's got the attitude and killer figure that will make a hot bada$$ female action star. I'd love to see her flaunt those legs that go on forever while showing off those moves. :lol:

Hidden Content

ehemmmm sis, that female lead role is said to expect nude scenes hahahhaa im errr not sure if will ent will let her join audition for that role

but then again lets not close some doors  coz that role will surely skyrocket one's career and popularity with KSH as lead to boot :)

• Like 5

Hidden Content

ehemmmm sis, that female lead role is said to expect nude scenes hahahhaa im errr not sure if will ent will let her join audition for that role

but then again lets not close some doors  coz that role will surely skyrocket one's career and popularity with KSH as lead to boot :)

Omo for real??? :crazy: I had no idea haha. If that's the case, then I take my word back. :vicx: There are still plenty of opportunities to fulfill such aspiration. :)

• Like 4

hahaha sorry @sky5joyous just to correct you on some parts lol. Sora didn't say it's impossible for her to win the award she just said it is hard. I think knowing she's up against a lot big names and couples like Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum from KMHM. 

Hahaha I find it so cute her asking the directors to offer her action movie/drama roles! 

On note to that, she also mentioned that.. er remember the scene in WAC where LJJ and BGW was preparing dinner and MJW interupted,  she said filming that scene was one of the hardest because of the strong winds. 

• Like 5