Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

3 january 2015, TAXI Episode 2 with the cast of Misaeng  cr as tagged  (Sora enjoys the songs)

http://youtu.be/jz8MMf2kGlg 

Ta xi 2 with Misaeng Cast (Full Raw) http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dxome_tvn-%ED%98%84%EC%9E%A5%ED%86%A0%ED%81%AC%EC%87%BC-%ED%83%9D%EC%8B%9C-%EB%AF%B8%EC%83%9D%ED%8A%B9%EC%A7%91-2%ED%83%84-150103_people 

class="art_title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; text-align: left; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kang So-ra Gets a Taste of Salaried Workers' Lifeimage

Actress Kang So-ra still seems overwhelmed by the popularity of the drama she appeared in.

She admitted she is still very attached to the character she played over the last four months in cable channel hit drama "Incomplete Life," which just wrapped up recently.

Since she never had a chance to work for a company, Kang, who couldn't imagine how salaried workers' life is, got some job training at a company before shooting the drama.

"I thought salaried workers lead a relatively secure and stable life, as they get their paychecks regularly and get promoted routinely, unlike actors who often have to undergo ups and downs of fame. But I was totally wrong. Now I realize that they also struggle to survive in a highly competitive environment where they have to climb the corporate ladder for success," she said.

"I feel more mature and refreshed," Kang said. "Now, I want to play a more cheerful character." 

cre: chosun ilbo ; Thank you @angels_natdylax05 for this information.

31 december 2014, Kang Sora at SBS Drama Awards

10865093_591248647685254_314823337_n.jpg cr as tagged

http://iconosquare.com/p/889397775162387815_1474346258

Cast of tvN's 'Misaeng' to donate their appearance fees from 'Taxi' to 'World Embracing Youth

ywgJsHa.png
tvN's 'Misaeng' cast members revealed that they will be donating their appearance fees from the variety show 'Taxi' to 'World Embracing Youth', a non-profit organization that provides hope for students through the arts.

Twelve 'Misaeng' cast members, including ZE:A's SiwanLee Sung MinKang So Ra,Kang Ha NeulKim Dae Myung, and Byun Yo Han who were the featured guests on the January 2nd and 3rd New Year special episodes of 'Taxi', promised to donate their appearance fees to the non-profit organization, garnering much attention. 

On 'Taxi', the cast of 'Misaeng' talked about their ideal types and behind-the-scenes stories from the drama, and Kang So Ra also revealed her secret to maintaining her slim figure. 

How good of them!

source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/cast-of-tvns-misaeng-to-donate-their-appearance-fees-from-taxi-to-world-embracing-youth

10890510_794548247282301_1211939800_n.jp cr as tagged
http://iconosquare.com/p/889408834819398949_1430910070
2 january 2015, Kang Sora - Misaeng Taxi talk show ~ she told that Yohan's a marine but he said that he's not ....then she thought that it maybe misunderstood....but the true is they fool her,  that ByunYoHan was a marine. Actually, he just went to enlistment. Finally, she found out that he's not a marine....lol ~ poor her  (information of kangsora_th  Ig)

GIF - Misaeng cr http://fl-ashback.tumblr.com/
tumblr_nd2rfeF2D21rgnsfko4_250.gif tumblr_nfs9x15o0F1qbxx00o7_250.gif

GIF - episode 14, Misaeng  cr fl-ashbacktumblr_nfuk3hXJDB1sbrkoxo3_250.gif tumblr_nfuk3hXJDB1sbrkoxo1_250.gif
tumblr_nfuk3hXJDB1sbrkoxo2_250.gif tumblr_nfuk3hXJDB1sbrkoxo4_250.gif

Kang Sora Wore Her 39,000 Won Dress to ′MAMA′ Without Knowing the Price

After receiving much attention, Kang Sora talked about her 39,000 won dress that she wore to the MAMA.

Appeared as Ahn Young Yi in tvN′s Misaeng, Kang Sora shared about the 39,000 won dress that she wore to the 2014 MAMA on December 3, during the media day event on December 23 at a cafe in Itaewon.

"During MAMA, I wore the dress without knowing its brand. More than following the trend, I usually wear clothes that fit my body type, so for that ceremony, I chose the dress for that reason," said Kang Sora. "I wore the dress while shooting photos for a soju commercial calendar. Before I wore the dress, the staff members on set were indifferent, but once I wore it, they became focused and even took pictures with their phones. I realized, ′This is it.′ I found the dress′ price through the articles."

Regarding the issue, Kang Sora′s agency rep also talked about the situation. "Just like Kang Sora said, the dress was something that she wore at a regular shooting."

"The concept of the commercial was ′Soju that Becomes Gentle,′ so we chose a dress that focused more on healthy beauty. The reaction from the male staff was so good, so we also thought that the dress was pretty. Then we ended up going to MAMA last minute, so she wore that dress. Ahead of the dress fitting for MAMA, we thought about that dress. Since she would be presenting an award, and not receiving one, we decided to go more casual and chose that outfit."

The rep continued, "Kang Sora usually has a hard time finding clothes that fit well with her body type. So she focuses more on what fits her better rather than the price or brand. It was just a simple thought, but she was spotlighted as a celebrity with a right mind. We were a bit caught off guard."

"Kang Sora likes expensive and inexpensive clothes. She has a lot of interest in clothes, so she even pretends to be a university student and buys things off of secondhand sites. Kang Sora finds it fun, thinking it′sa form of acting," said the rep. "Her real life is quite simple, so we were worried that everything was being excessively expressed during MAMA. We were a bit burdened, wondering if we were disappointing the fans."

Regarding Kang Sora′s 1,220,000 won shoes to her 39,000 won dress, the rep answered, "Since the dress was navy, we searched for navy shoes and received them as a sponsor. The dress and the shoes weren′t something we planned on promoting."

During the 2014 MAMA at the AWE in Hong Kong, Kang Sora caught much attention for wearing the ′H′ brand dress worth 39,000 won on during the red carpet event.

83896002.jpg

On this day, Kang Sora wore a navy dress and matching heels, making her curves show. Her matching navy shoes were revealed to cost 1,220,000 won.

Based on writer Yoon Tae Ho’s webtoon series of the same name, tvN’s Misaeng is a project that depicts the competition and sorrows of the employees at the general trading company, One International. Kang Sora acted as the ‘alpha girl’ female employee who joins the company along with Jang Geu Rae (Im Si Wan), Jang Baek Gi (Kang Ha Neul) and Han Seok Yul (Byun Yo Han).

The 20-episode drama Misaeng ended on December 20 with Jang Geu Rae parting with his colleagues at One International, after failing to switch to a permanent position at the company. Later, he joins the company headed by Oh Sang Shik (Lee Sung Min), Kim Dong Shik (Kim Dae Myung) and Kim Boo Ryun (Kim Jong Soo), marking a new beginning.

cre: mwaveinterest

The 1st episode of taxi was soooo funny, I still have no idea what they're talking about. But I loved it, especially the part where kang sora first appeared and they played bruno mars just the way you are lol, and did u see how siwan and yo han followed here out of the managers room when she appeared lol, and also her fan girl lol I loved it.

Exclusive interview with Kang Sora by K-Day

[Exclusive interview with Kang Sora by K-Day (Part 1)]

Among the female actresses who are in their 20s in South Korea, Kang Sora is one of the most active ladies. From movie "SUNNY", Sora gained attention of the audience. She accumulated her bright results recently through "Doctor Stranger".

In the variety programme "We Got Married" broadcasted in 2011, Sora came to the attention of Chinese audience through her virtual marriage with Lee Teuk, leader of Super Junior. Sora impressed the audience with her sincere, bold yet feminine charisma. In reality, Kang Sora stood out from other actresses in Korea by such a unique charisma.

Kang Sora has been busily participated in different projects since her debut. From the title "Busy Actress" given to her by others indirectly revealed her ambitions in performance. Her participation as the female leads in "SUNNY", "Dream High 2", "My Pavarotti", "Ugly Alert", etc. all proved how Sora won this title.

Kang Sora gained popularity and love from the general public of Korea through her efforts in search for excellence in her acting skills. Being an actress in her 20s, one usually select roles that can be presented as a pretty girl. But Sora seems to be looking for roles and projects that allow her to improve her performance ability and skills.

Now Kang Sora is re-building herself in accordance with the new role in the popular internet comic "Misaeng". She wanted to try out another new performance approach by playing the cool office lady An Young-I immediately after finishing "Doctor Stranger".

Every character played by Kang Sora attracted the audience deeply. "Misaeng" is a story about the adaption period of youngsters who just joined the company and their involvement in office politics. Due to the popularity of the original comic, the casting for the drama also became a great concern. Many fans of the comic casted high expectations when it was confirmed that Kang Sora and Lim Siwan of ZE:A were the leads.

Kang Sora turned into an office lady which she never played before. The role is a cool OL with excellent ability but poor interpersonal skills.

In particular, Sora claimed that she is also a fan of the comic and her desire to perfectly present the character "An Young-I". "I will try my best to present the new image of An Young-I which readers are not aware of from the comic. I myself am very excited and have great expectations because I have to give extensive interpretation to the details of the character in the drama", said Sora.

The following are Q&As with Kang Sora.

Q: Your excellent performance in "Doctor Stranger" received much attention from the audience. How did you interpret the character of "Oh Soo-Hyun" and where did you put the focus on when playing this role?

A: Oh Soo-Hyun is a lady with dual charisma. She looks strong from the outside but is weak inside; looks mature but is in fact childish; looks like gaining everything but in fact owns nothing; looks like very cool but in fact sentimental. She gained such dual character since she left her mother and began a new life with her father which she could not reveal her true emotions thereafter. I want to demonstrate a role who shields herself with thorns and amour, but take away all these amours after meeting Park Hoon and lives her true self.

Q: Which clips in "Doctor Stranger" were most unforgettable?

A: I would say when Park Hoon lent out his helping hand after being expelled from Han Sojun's team. First time ever being recognised by others as a doctor.

Q: You are now shooting "Misaeng". Can you briefly introduce your role?

A: First of all, "Misaeng" may be different from other works that Korean drama fans are familiar with. Audience may echo with the drama because it is close to daily life. It is also a very new approach because the story it reflects is very realistic. If Korean drama is about love stories, especially the love stories between men and women, then "Misaeng" will be about survival stories of people who live in this society. Although the drama touches on matters happened in a trading company, at the end it is a story about human being. I hope the audience an experience the happiness, anger and sadness of Korean salary class and their real lives indirectly from the drama.

The role An Young-I I played in the drama is a perfect yet weird person. Despite she has outstanding abilities among her peers in the new intakes, she prefers working on her own because she is not good at interpersonal skills. She is uncomfortable when working with others as a team. Although An Young-I is not a mean or bad person in quality, obviously she is not on the same channel with others. Through her, you can understand the issues faced by talented female employees in a male dominating trading company.

Q: Do you feel burdened when people placed much concern on the drama since casting because of the popularity if the comic?

A: It is untrue if I said I am not burdened, especially when I am also a big fan of this internet comic. But I am very eager to show the multiple facets of An Young-I which are not shown in the comic. I am worried yet excited because I can give life to the role through so many aspects.

Q: An Young-I impressed readers through her cool image in the original comic. What are your plans to interpret this character?

A: Just like what I have said before, An Young-I is a perfect person only from the work's perspective. I want the audience to have the feeling of "Wow, I really want to be a friend of An Young-I" when they understand her emotions and handling approaches when she met others.

[Part 2 of interview ~ "If there is good project, I want to collaborate with Chinese actors and directors"]

Q: Miss Kang Sora is one of the most successful actress in keeping your perfect body. What efforts have you made for body management?

A: I try not to pressure myself by the need to keep my body shape and I also want to enjoy the process. I have no particular secret. The only secret is to eat appropriately and work out appropriately. This is the simplest yet most difficult rule to abide by. I will try to think a lot of nice things and work out as much as possible.

Q: Who are the most beautiful female and most handsome male according to Miss Kang Sora? What are their respective charisma?

A: It seems that I cannot name a particular example. When shooting "Misaeng", I was enlightened by the idea that regardless the work or the responsibility, the persons who can persist until the end are the most handsome and marvellous. At times when we want to become lazy and turn into a coward unknowingly, I will gain power when looking at people around us.

Q: Among all those who have collaborated with you before, who best matches your ideal type?

A: I don't have any particular ideal type in mind. Only when one gets close and familiar with me, that person's appearance will then enter my eyes. However, as we were all on busy schedules, I didn't get quite close with the actors that I have collaborated with in the past. My ideal type will be that who can match with me and will not get bored even if we do nothing at all.

Q: Many Chinese fans are very concerned about the relationship between you and Lee Teuk of Super Junior, who casted with you in "We Got Married". Do you still keep in contact with him?

A: We are still in contact recently. We are getting along under the very good relationship of Sonbae-Hoobae (senior-junior). I received the invitation to Super Junior's SUPER SHOW when I was in Maldives. It was a big pity that I could not attend due to schedule clash.

Q: How do you feel about Lee Jong-suk's choosing you as a brother-like friend in opposite sex in his earlier interview?

A: We talked a lot when shooting "Doctor Stranger". We even arranged to dine and have tea together after the drama ends because the filming was so hectic then. I originally thought it was just sayings and will not come true. I never thought that we really hanged out together. Before we became friends, he was a very handsome actor to me. Although we are at the same age, there are so many aspects that I want to learn from him so I really want to get close to him. I hope our friendship will still continue in future.

Q: Do you have any plans to enter the China market? Many Chinese fans paid much attention to whether you are learning Chinese and the real name authentication of Weibo. Do you have plans to hold overseas fan meetings, or fan meeting in China in future?

A: I am always ready to join the China market if there is good project. There are many outstanding actors and directors whom I want to collaborate with. Of course I am eager to hold fan meeting in China. However, this is not what I myself can plan alone but needs cooperation of many aspects. I will definitely fly over if there is opportunity.

Q: Do you have any plan for joining historical drama or variety programme? Chinese fans are desperate to see Miss Kang Sora in traditional Hanbok (Korean traditional costumes) in drama. In respect of variety programme, audience is longing for your participation in "Running Man".

A: Historical drama is the genre which I always want to challenge myself...but still there are many preparations. Many actors/actresses receive much attention from joining variety programme. I also want to participate in the variety programme that I have cope with. I also love watching "Running Man".

Q: Do you have plan for movie? What movie genre you would like to challenge in future?

A: I don't have any plan for movie at this stage. I am now devoting all myself in the shooting of "Misaeng". If there is chance, I want to shoot a musical love movie like "Begin Again".

Remarks : Original interview was published in Chinese under two parts. Though the interview was published in 14 November 2014, from the content the interview was conducted right after the completion of "Doctor Stranger" and before "Misaeng".

Source: K-Day
Part 1: http://www.k-day.com/2014/1114/189964.shtml
Part 2: http://www.k-day.com/2014/1114/189953.shtml

Full text translated by Hanyi. 

Yesterday, an article named “Kang Sora reveals how she achieved her stunning figure” (interview in Taxi episode 1) have been published in the english version of Soompi. I posted a comment because I thought an horrible error was made. 

But, the time I read the Korean articles and post a comment in the french Soompi (because the same article was present also) : the translation is bad, Sora says “I eats less and I do more sport” ; the english article was deleted and I haven’t written a new comment with the true.

Fortunately, in the french version of Soompi (after my 2nd comment), the talk of actors and Sora about the diet has been completed... I translate you (not full version) : Sora eats less and does more sport, her last word can be translated : "I don't eat or I do a diet" and the other actors said Sora eats alone after her work in the drama (I understand the actors eat the meat, the cakes.. and she can't because of her diet, she avoids the temptation). Mister Lee praises her strength of character, he have eaten with her before the shooting and he knows she likes to eat... The actor Kang says he's more strict that Sora because him, he hasn't dinner ! 

Today, if the truth is restored in the french version of Soompi, not in the english version !

So, if you read yesterday this article NOTHING WAS TRUE ! Please, tell the truth if on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, forums or other media, the people think the information of yesterday was “true” and some people published this bad article on their different accounts, please ask his deletion and the publication of the truth.

I wrote this post today because unfortunately this article in english has been read and published in other media (the people are worried for her or do some bad comments), I hope someone will write an other article in the version english of Soompi quickly, with apologies for their bad explanation and translation.

I hope the fans of Sora who read our forum will be reassure by her true words and will tell other fans this article was a "very bad and incomplete translation". 

French article : http://www.soompi.com/fr/2015/01/03/kang-sora-revele-comment-elle-maintient-son-poids/

Guest mae-qwerty

@allmylife00
Unnie Sora looks cute in video "anycard" :) ... a bit funny :D
---Just google translate that there will be a drama  " i may not love you" taiwanesse drama and will be adapted in korean ,  the writer and fan china wants Sora and Gong Joo  to act on it..

Really? I hope will released their confirmation :)