Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

Spoiler

• Like 1

a idol told Sora is pretty and his member told "yes" during the Opening of GDA 2019.. I know their names but I'll let you look :P 

Spoiler

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, sky5joyous said:

a idol told Sora is pretty and his member told "yes" during the Opening of GDA 2019.. I know their names but I'll let you look :P 

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for the update I'm curious about that!!

Teaser poster for movie “Bicycle King Uhm Bok-Dong”

Bicycle_King_Uhm_Bok-Dong-tp111.jpg

Teaser poster added for upcoming movie “Bicycle King Uhm Bok-Dong” (literal title) starring Rain, Kang So-Ra and Lee Beom-Soo. Movie’s early literal title was just “Uhm Bok-Dong.” Caption on the teaser poster states in Korean “Japanese colonial era, there was a Korean and Japanese match with more passion than ever.” The film features Rain playing title character and real life person Uhm Bok-Dong. He competes in a bicycle match against Japanese cyclists during the Japanese colonial rule era. Kang So-Ra plays Korean independence fighter Kim Hyung-Shin.

“Bicycle King Uhm Bok-Dong” will be released February, 2019 in South Korea.

blog.asianwiki.com/korean-movies/teaser-poster-for-movie-bicycle-king-uhm-bok-dong

• Like 1