Hyunzy Couple Official Thread (Dream High's Kim Soo hyun and Suzy)

lhynne

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest marie07

Kim Soohyun Displays a Whirlwind of Manners for Suzy
기사입력 | 2012-02-14 18:06:25

Kim_Soohyun_e1329237312494.jpg

The well-recognized and popular actor, Kim Soohyun, of MBC‘s latest drama, ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun‘, is making netizens’ hearts flutter after showing miss A‘s Suzy proper manners.

Images titled ‘Kim Soohyun helping Suzy to her chair’ were recently published on the online community.

The released photos contain images of Suzy and Kim Soohyun in attendance at the ‘47th Baeksang Arts Awards‘ last year. At the time, Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy had been nominated for Rookie of the Year awards for their side by side appearance in KBS‘s drama, ‘Dream High.’

On that day, Kim Soohyun, Suzy and Ok Taecyeon had stood up to appreciate Park Jin Young (JYP)’s performance. At the end of the performance, as Suzy prepared to sit back down in her seat again, wearing a short skirt, Kim Soohyun politely tidied up her seat for her and removed a pamphlet that had been on her chair. He also showed Suzy proper manners as he made sure that she had enough room to sit back down comfortably.

Netizens left a variety of comments upon seeing the photos,

“Kim Soohyun sure is a mannered man”

“I’m so envious of Suzy”

“Suzy and Kim Soohyun get along well”

“I also want to experience Kim Soohyun’s manners and receive a helping hand”

Guest jasmine27

Hi everyone!  I just want to post that Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy were both nominated at the 2012 Blue Dragon Awards as Rookie Actor and actress.  (Don't know how to post the link here.)

Wouldn't it be really something if they both attended the event and WON?  :x 

@jasmine27... it would be nice if they both won... Suzy received lots of positive feedbacks for the movie so I think she had a good chance of winning... as for the best rookie actor, he's the most well known and the most handsome nominee in that category so I'm actually hoping that he'd win hehe... anyways... there's no official word yet if Soo hyun will attend the event so let's keep our fingers crossed that by tomorrow we'd be hearing from his agency and that he'd be actually going 

Guest marie07

id="watch-headline-title"Kim Soo Hyun & Suzy - Maybe [2011 Dream Concert]

[Dream Concert 28/05/2011] Interview Kim Soo Hyun & Suzy Engsub

http://youtu.be/DBW7KAyhK3U

Dream Concert 2011 with KIM SOO HYUN & SUZY [showbiz Korea] CUT id="watch-headline-title"

cr: uploader

Guest jasmine27

Congratulations to our Hyunzy couple for that popularity award.

Sad that KSH didn't win the rookie award. Does anyone know if  Suzy won the rookie actress award?

Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy Won 'Popular Couple' at "33rd Blue Film Awards"

Kim Soo Hyun and Miss A's Suzy recently crowned as 'popular couple' at the ceremony of "33rd Blue Dragon Film Awards".
On November 30th, located at Sejong's Cultural Center in Seoul, the 33rd Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony was held and attended by Hallyu top actors and actresses like, Kim Ha Neul, Im Soo Jung, Kim Soo Hyun, Miss A's Suzy, Go Ara, Yoon Jin Yi, Park Ha Sun, Moon Chae Won, Park Jin Hee, Lee Kwang Soo and many more.
In particular, KBS' "Dream High" couple, Kim Soo Hyun and Miss A's Suzy once again proved their popularity as a couple and brought home 'Popular Couple Award' trophy.

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"121130 제33회 청룡영화상 (2012) 김수현,배수지 컷 / Kim Soohyun, id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"miss A Suzy CUT

http://youtu.be/N2a3-3h5PSI
cr:uploader

class="entry-title" style="background-color: rgb(243, 243, 255); border-width: 3px 0px 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-top-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); border-bottom-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); margin: 0px 0px 0.1em; outline: 0px; padding: 4px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 22px; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy Reunite Winning the Popularity Award at the Blue Dragon Film Awards Posted on December 2, 2012 by ockoala

zl2.jpg

How can they be SOOOOO cute together? Why does my heart do flip flops of happiness anytime my Dream High perfect perfect OTP of Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy are reunited? But forget about me, just look at her grinning like a doofus at him! If Suzy hasn’t admitted already that she has a crush on her Soo Hyun oppa, the look on her face would be a dead giveaway as is. You know, Suzy is a really limited actress but I like her because she at least feels alive onscreen and has chemistry with her male leads. In this instance, I would have loved if she was in The Moon Embraces the Sun with Kim Soo Hyun, since she acts about as well as Han Ga In acts, and at least I know she will have sparks flying back towards Kim Soo Hyun as opposed to standing there like an immobilized fish out of water. I’m a bit perplexed with Kim Soo Hyun’s hairstyle here (it gives him a receding hairline and from the front he resembles a greasy style-challenged ahjushhi), though Suzy looks perfectly young and gorgeous enough for the two of them. But what makes them winning this award at the same time wonderful (he for Thieves, she for Introduction to Architecture) is knowing that they got to hang out and gift me with more pictures of them together. I can never get enough of their adorable chemistry – it’s like two puppies falling in love and frolicking.

zn.jpg

zl1.jpg

zl3.jpg

zl4.jpg

zl5.jpg

http://koalasplayground.com/2012/12/02/kim-soo-hyun-and-suzy-reunite-winning-the-popularity-award-at-the-blue-dragon-film-awards/

Miss A Suzy, “I Don’t Have a First Love”.. Audience Yells ‘Boo~’

mM71CL52.jpgsuzy no first love

Suzy’s surprising remark is becoming an issue.

Today, the 33rd Annual Chung-Ryong Movie Awards was held. On this day, Ha Jung Woo, Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, and Bae Suzy received the popular star awards.

On this day, MC Yoo Jun Sang asked Suzy, “What kind of year was this year?”, Suzy replied “I’m so thankful. This is a year that I can’t forget.” To the question about her first love, she said “I don’t have one,” but the audience yelled out “Boo~”, surprising her.

Kpopstarz.com

Guest marie07

Suzy wore same shoes with Kim Soo Hyun??

kshsuzysameshoes.jpg

You can check this video when suzy wearing it. ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjKI5QxO7ZU&feature=youtu.be

Archived