Official 15& (피프틴앤드) Thread ~Catch Jimin on After School Club every Tuesday at 1PM KST! Jimin solo mini "19 to 20" & "Try" out now!

Guest Yoyo

15&’s Park Ji Min gets ready for high school in her school uniform
s park ji min gets ready for high school in her school uniform listr 0 15&’s Park Ji Min gets ready for high school in her school uniform

It’s back to school time for students in Korea and 15&‘s Park Ji Min is preparing for high school.

Park Ji Min shared a photo on her Twitter and wrote, “The photo is such a shock.. There are a lot of people that are having a hard time these days so I uploaded it to make them laugh~ Now I will upload a photo of the normal Ji Min”. In the photo, Park Ji Min is her wearing her school uniform and showing fans that she’s still a normal kid just like everyone else.

She and fellow member Baek Ye Rin will be attending Hanlim Performing Arts High School as schoolmates.

cr:onekpop

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15and.jpg
15& released the dance practice video for their latest single, “Somebody”.

cr:dkpopnews

releases somebody mv lseom 0 15& releases Somebody MV

cr:onekpop

Park Ji Min Is Upset that People Think She Doesn’t Get Along with Lee Hi
Park Ji Min Is Upset that People Think She Doesn’t Get Along with Lee Hi

On the recent episode of SBS’s “Good Morning,” which was aired on July 15, the star contestants from last season’s “K-Pop Star” appeared as special guests and sang singer BoA’s “One Dream” together.

park ji min lee hi sbs good morning

During the show, Park Ji Min revealed, “Many people compare me to Lee Hi. They also think that I don’t get along with Lee Hi unnie. I felt upset because there were so many negative rumors about us.” She stated that she remained good friends with both Lee Hi and Baek Ah Yeon, who also appeared on this show.

During this episode, the contestants from last season also gave advices for the new contestants for this season. They said, “We think it is very important to try new things.”  

cr:soompi

• 3 weeks later...

15&'s Park Ji Min touches hearts with 'Goddess of Fire, Jeongi' OST song 'I Love You'

Park Ji Min of duo 15& is here with a rare treat, singing for the OST of drama 'Goddess of Fire, Jeongi'!

Through the song "I Love You", she showcases her amazing voice as she helps express the emotions of Lee Sang Yoon's character (Gwanghae) towards Moon Geun Young's (Jeongi).

Take a listen to it above and make sure you listen for it when you watch the drama!

Cr : Allkpop

JYP Nation show off their family love on Twitter
JunK-miss-A-Fei-Jia-baek-ah-yeon-sunmi-j

JYP Nation showed off their close family bond as earlier today, the singers posed for pictures together and shared them on Twitter.

Actor and 2PM member Jun.K uploaded the above picture of himself with fellow singers miss A, 15&, Sunmi, 2PM, and J.Y. Park.  Although they're all wearing black, their faces are bright and happy as they pose together for the group photo.

Jia and Fei also uploaded pictures onto their own respective Twitter accounts.  Jia posed with solo artist Baek Ah Yeon while Fei posed with Sunmi and 15&'s Jimin.  

It's really nice to see that the members of JYP Entertainment are such a tight-knit group, much like a loving family.  It is clear that their relationships exceed the boundaries of their corporate foundation.

cr : Allkpop

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif;"Park Ji Min, Sunmi, and Fei’s Kissy Sexy Lips in a Selca

Duo 15&'s Park Ji Min, former Wonder Girls' Sunmi, and Miss A's Fei took a sexy selca.

On September 12, Miss A member Fei uploaded a photo onto her Twitter with the caption, "Sunmi and Ji Min and me. It's our first photo together."

In the photo, Fei, Park Ji Min, and Sunmi are sticking their lips out and making cute expressions at the camera. The three of them are all cute but also sexy. Fei shows off her long, wavy hair and light pink kissy lips. Sunmi is wearing a see-through black top, and has bright pink kissy lips. Park Ji Min has kissy lips too, but has a finger up to them, as if she's telling the viewer to keep the photo a secret.

Netizens who came across this picture commented, "The three girls' kissy lips selca photo is really cute," "The photo is strangely sexy and adorable," and "It's heartwarming to see these three girls together in one photo."

Credit KpopStarz

• 5 months later...

@sunmi_official: 네이버 연예제휴팀에서 보내주신 귀여운 밴드떡!감사합니다~! 먹고 힘낼게요^^ Thanks to NAVER !! #Sunmi #FullMoon pic.twitter.com/DmstLJojkM
SzW4Hgx.png

@GOT7Official: 네이버 연예제휴팀에서 보내주신 귀여운 밴드떡!잘!먹겠습니다! Thanks to NAVER! #GOT7도돌런처_씁시다 #난니가좋아 #GOT7 pic.twitter.com/ipOz5qYVwB
1uKT8XC.png

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

15&'s Baek Ye Rin relays her thanks to J.Y. Park
With the release of 15&'s new track "Can't Hide It", member Baek Ye Rin expressed her immense gratitude toward producer J.Y. Park.
She wrote on Twitter, "Thanks once again to our producer! I got this chance to receive love from so many fans and let them listen to such a good song because I met producer J.Y. Park."
15-baek-ye-rin-jy-park_1397486429_af_org

Baek Ye Rin continued that J.Y. Park was more than just a producer to her. "Sometimes he's really like a father who says warm and helpful words, and sometimes he's like a teacher who spares no harsh words. He likes the songs I write. Sometimes it gets awkward because of his overboard jokes, but he also makes cute jokes and believes in what I do. I'm always thankful! A lot has happened, but in the end, I sing out of gratitude that there are people in our company who are like family as they try to attach great importance to our happiness. @followjyp, we rock!"
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/15s-baek-ye-rin-relays-her-thanks-to-jy-park

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

15& reveal their feelings about their latest song and J.Y. Park
15&'s Park Ji Min and Baek Ye Rin appeared on SBS's radio program 'Kim Chang Ryul's Old School' on April 29 and talked about their latest song, "Can't Hide It," which was produced by J.Y. Park.
15-jy-park_1398783804_af_org.jpg

Park Ji Min said, "We actually released the album hastily. We were pressed for time while preparing and we didn't even get to film an MV, so it's a relief that the response was good."
DJ Kim Chang Ryul asked, "How did you feel when you first received [the song]?" Park Ji Min replied, "When we first heard the song from Producer J.Y. Park, it was in falsetto, so it was confusing. People around us said, 'It's nice to hear your voices,'" making everybody laugh.  
He then asked what type of figure J.Y. Park was to them. Park Ji Min said he was a fatherly figure, but Baek Ye Rim said, "I would feel sorry towards my father, so I will say he's like an uncle."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/15-reveal-their-feelings-about-their-latest-song-and-jy-park

Guest adikkeluangman

15& reveal J.Y. Park and Yang Hyun Suk bet on whether they or Akdong Musician would win #1
15& revealed that J.Y. Park and Yang Hyun Suk bet on who wins #1 between their 'K-Pop Star' protegees, 15& and Akdong Musician. 15-park-ji-min-akdong-musician_139892081
On the May 1st broadcast of MBC FM4U's 'Kim Shin Young's Noon Song of Hope', Park Ji Min revealed she wants to meet Akdong Musician on music shows, "I've never met up with Akdong Musician [outside of 'K-Pop Star']. I honestly hope that we meet at the broadcast stations." 
She also revealed a fun behind-the-scenes story, "J.Y. Park and Yang Hyun Suk bet on who will win #1. We didn't say anything, but J.Y. Park told us, 'You have to win.'" Kim Shin Young jokingly commented, "The kids are usually nice, but there are cases when their school parents fight." 
It seems Yang Hyun Suk won the bet with Akdong Musician's winning streak on music shows and charts with their debut song "200%", but 15& also topped music charts with "Can't Hide It", making it hard to discern who won.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/15-reveal-jy-park-and-yang-hyun-suk-bet-on-whether-they-or-akdong-musician-would-win-1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Individuala teaser for Jimin and Yerin. 
15& - 티가 나나봐(Can't hide it) - Jimin 1: 

15& - 티가 나나봐(Can't hide it) - Jimin 2: 

15& - 티가 나나봐(Can't hide it) - Yerin 1: 

15& - 티가 나나봐(Can't hide it) - Yerin 2: 

The music is good. Did the girls wear their school uniform but I don't think this is the colour. Oh, did living room scene looks like in the JYPE office. They just changed the pictures on the wall. 

Guest adikkeluangman

15& - 티가 나나봐(Can't hide it) Comeback Stage (M! Countdown 2014.05.08): 

Their performance is simple and so good. No need heavy props and whatever. They just need better wardrobe. Whoever style these girls, should get fired.
@LavelyShai Can you merged another 15& thread with this one. :) Thank you.

Archived