[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest chaekiisheart

@camzy, unnie! Me as well, I can't stop myself from laughing while reading my post. hahahahha. LMAO

Piggyback ride is one of the favorite sweet scenes in Kdramaland. Isn't it obvious? XD Unfortunately, chaeki dousn't have one. But it's ok. We knew that they always to that in private. LOLS. Delulu mode :D

Hello to all toasts! How's everyone? I miss you all here... My heart is longing for chaeki...but Im happy to here news about MCW unnie's new movie! Let's support her all the way, btw... Time sure flies so fast And I can't wait for JoongKi oppa to come out of the military... Let's wait for him and his sexy body! Hahahaha :)) I miss you all here! :*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aya52893

Hi Toasts! :)

have you heard about the news that Good Doctor's pdnim and writernim are planning to have a vampire-medical drama on early 2015? Hope Chaewonie is still the female lead. And and. The vampire doctor will be..... Song Joong ki baby :))

http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/30/team-behind-good-doctor-reunites-for-a-vampire-medical-drama/

Hello everyone! How are you? i need FF now, kekeke. Hello to all authornims, missing my lovely eunma, chaeki FF... Chaebal give us new chapters! Love ya all! Hihihi :* I'll wait for my chingu @Chow for us summon all our authornims! Hahaha. Missing you all toasts. :*

My lovely Toast! Miss y'all! :D

Are you all excited for ChaeKi's reunion this coming 2015? ;):D

Premiere of uri-goddess is by 2015 while our nice guy will finish his service at military at the same year. You already know what it means. ;)

Andd the rest is... depends on our delulu minds. Hahaha!

Just kiddin'!

Whatever happens lets keep on supporting this two.

Check out our new Facebook page dedicated for uri-goddess Moon Chae Won: https://www.facebook.com/moonlightsphilippines

Also check out Moon ChaeWon Fanbase (@chaewon_fans): https://twitter.com/chaewon_fans

Thanks! :*

10625130_543637269101723_837195192538419
When I saw JoongKi oppa in My Fairy Lady I was so surprised!!! WOW

ChaeKi  is the BEST. Nice To Meet You All

Burning Toast!!!

annyeong chingu :)>-I'm new on this thread I never thought that this would be active as this even they are not been visible together and their drama was ended  a years back ;;).............some post here are very nice and updated and i hope i could find time to read all your post i think it would be much interesting............annyeong

Hi @braguda :-hWELCOME ABOARD!!!...Come, pali! Lemme give you a warm ChaeKi Hug!
(@braguda's approaching me...) 118.gif
Aigoo! Chingu! What happened to you??? Mianheee!!! I didn't know there was a hole in there!Omo! I'll just give you a warm wet ChaeKi kiss...37.gif
Just kidding! lol. Nwys, Enjoy your stay here! >:D< ;)

Guest chaekiisheart

Welcome to Chaeki Thread @braguda :))Enjoy your stay and by the way, You SHOULD backtrack all the previous pages. Because if you do, you'll learn a lot of things. Some toasts already knew what I'm talking about. Ahahah XD 
Annyeaong Toasties! Let's re-watch NG and feel the Chaeki LOVE  :x

chaekiisheart

said: Welcome to Chaeki Thread @braguda

:)

)Enjoy your stay and by the way, You SHOULD backtrack all the previous pages. Because if you do, you'll learn a lot of things. Some toasts already knew what I'm talking about. Ahahah XD 

Annyeaong Toasties! Let's re-watch NG and feel the Chaeki LOVE  :x

braguda said: annyeong chingu :)>-I'm new on this thread I never thought that this would be active as this even they are not been visible together and their drama was ended  a years back ;;).............some post here are very nice and updated and i hope i could find time to read all your post i think it would be much interesting............annyeong