[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest akatorrieallens

Just learned that Song Joong Ki had a cameo appearance during the first Episode of MY FAIR LADY.
lady1-020.jpg

CHAE WONNIE is part of that DRAMA. Joong Ki-yah, did you see her? Did you feel attracted to this BEAUTY?
lady1-101.jpg

Then you saw her at the drama, THE  PRINCESS' MAN after... that is why you came up with this interview, right?!
http://www.hancinema.net/song-joong-ki-confesses-there-was-someone-i-wanted-to-work-with-51497.html

Puh-leez, tell me, it was her you wanna work with and you are so happy to have filmed NG with her. :)

Hello @toasts!Sorry for waiting , I made it last night and hopefully you'll like it. This is not a cheesy one.This fk was inspired from us @toasts, who misses them so much. Im sure everyone here feels the same way as Chaewonnie. CYMERA_20131127_075207_1_zpsb0195f9b.jpgCYMERA_20131126_233403_zps30e6c142.jpg

http://www.dramafever.com/news/whats-youre-style-find-the-perfect-man-with-this-k-guy-style-guide-/
Cross post from SJK thread.I'm so happy that wuri-JoongKi is always on the list. Surely you can never resist this guy's charm.  :\">

@akatorrieallens I think JoongKi would probably say "Yes" to your query.

I did some research (I'm bored at work). He mentioned that the girl he wanted to work with was in the drama with the same time frame as "deep rooted tree". (Wed-thursday 21:55)

I searched and found out that Princes Man has the same time frame. Both dramas were aired at year 2011. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Princes Man was aired at the month of July-Oct while Deep Rooted was Oct-Dec.

He did mention that there was someone he wanted to work with but he CHOSE Deep ROOTED TREE. I'm thinking that Princes Man was offered to him. (I know that everyone here are aware how he was critized by his seniors because there are so many offers for him with lead roles but then he rejected it. )

I need more further research but I'm so happy with what I've found out today. :D :x

Guest akatorrieallens

I am so motivated to write a mini or minis today...I think it will be really a mini or mimis but I hope you will still like it/them. :)
FINALLY!
"Song Joong Ki, you will be having a cameo role in YEH's new drama, My Fair Lady," his manager stated. "Really?!" he asked and thought, "Moon Chae Won is included in that drama, I find her pretty. Will she be in real life?!"
MY FAIR LADY SHOOTING
Song Joong Ki was looking everywhere. "Looking for YEH, eh?" his manager teased. "Lucky you, you are to film a scene with her. She is really popular, you know," his manager added. He just nodded and thought again, "Where are you Moon Chae Won? I was really curious about you. AHHH! What is happening to me? It felt like something is pushing my desire to meet Chae Won."
AT SONG'S HOUSE
"Oppa! Is YEH prettier in person?" his sister asked Song Joong Ki. He just nodded and looked so tired. "What are you? You just filmed a scene with YEH. You should be happy," his sister snapped on him. "I am happy, sister but there's someone I want to meet and I did not see her," Joong Ki commented. "Her?! Did I hear it right? You wish to meet a girl?!" she asked. "Clean your ears. I said 'him', Seul Ki," he denied and told to himself. "Yeah, Seul Ki. I want to meet a girl. A very special girl, she was like a magnet that pulls me towards her."
IN AN INTERVIEW
Reporter: Song Joong Ki, you performed well in your Deep-rooted Tree project. Is there anything you wanted to pursue? Who would you like to work in the future?SJK: Thank you.Definitely, I would love to do more in acting. Is there someone I would like to work with? (Song Joong Ki tought deeply and then images of Moon Chae Won in her drama TPM were flashing in his mind. The bubbly Se Ryung. The loving Se Ryung. The kissing Se Ryung and Seungyoo. Wait! Not that one. He shook his head and focused his attention again to the baeutiful Moon Chae Won.)Reporter: Anybody, you wanna work with?Song Joong Ki: Yes! I have been watching a very good drama in the other station and there's this female lead that I wanna work with.Reporter: Who is she?Song Joong Ki: It's my wish to work with her. They say that if you want your wish to be granted, you keep it as a secret. (He winked and smiled.)
THE SUNGKYUNKWAN SCANDAL BRAINSTORMING"Who will be the female lead?" Song Joong Ki asked the casting officer. "It supposed to be Moon Chae Won but we will be having another actress", the casting officer answered. "Oh! Why?! I thought this will be the chance to meet her  but maybe time will come that I will find the chance to work with her. And come to think of it, I think I cannot bare to watch her with some steamy kissing scenes with PYC," he told to himself.
KBS DRAMA AWARDS 2011SJK was thinking. He was nervous. He will present some awards that night. Then he saw MCW with PSH, "Lucky guy," he thought. "I wish to feel that moment. Walking with you by my side, Chae Won," he was still thinking. Moon Chae Won bagged the award he presented, she was so beautiful closer. He wanted to shake her hands or hug her as a congratulatory gesture but he froze at her beauty.
NICE GUY BRAINSTORMING "Song Joong Ki, you are offered to play in a drama, Nice Guy." his manager informed him. "Can I read the script first? Do you think I can do a lead? I am nervous," he replied. "Moon Chae Won, the female lead just said yes," his manager added. "Chae Won? Okay! I'll accept it," he agreed and did not think twice after hearing Chae Won's name.
NICE GUY SHOOTING"I can't believe that this time will come that I will film scenes with you and lucky me, I got to kiss you. Thank You, Father, for granting my wish," SJK thought while kissing Chae Won's forehead.
KBS DRAMA AWARDS 2012"I hate it when PSH hugged you when you won that award but I must admit that among all the awards I received tonight, my biggest award is the chance to walk with you by my side," Song Joong Ki told to himself while looking at Moon Chae Won while delivering her Thank You speech.
So, this is a mini-series. A series of minis. Haha. Hope you enjoy them. :)

@akatorrieallens , I'm happy for you and a bit jealous to be honest  :)) :)) though pricey but it was worth it right? Thanks for the minis also :) :)

@mktb , eomma thanks for the FKs loved it especially the 2nd one :):)

@akatorrieallens and @mktb , actually this topic has been discussed in NG thread. There was also speculation that the actress JK mentioned was CW. There were also some other actresses that was being speculated. Since I also bored like @mktb eomma, I backtracked NG thread and I found this. It was posted by @jjsweeter0211, it's a bit long so I put it on spoiler tag.

jjsweeter0211 said: "I can't tell you who it is but she was in something that was aired at a similar time frame""
Naughties, let's have some investigation!! ;)) So curious. Who is the lucky actress ^^?
Similar time frame with Deep Rooted tree?Broadcast date of Deep Rooted Tree is  October 5 - December 22, 2011The problem is he didn't say that drama started to air from October 2011 so it meant that the drama could start earlier than October 2011 lol .Time frame and time slot are also different lol. So it could air on any day, at any time in that week :))Additionally, he didn't mention whether that drama is mini drama, mainstream drama, cable drama, daily drama  or weekend drama lol =))This is so hard to guess since it's too broad#-o
The Princess's Man finished airing on 6th October!  So it can be or can't be our Chae Won? So confused lol :))

There are few candidates that starred in the drama which fitted the time frame. The list is so long which I have already cut some of the candidates.I list the name of the actresses and the drama/s which she starred in  that time frame ;)
Soo Ae  ( A Thousand Days' Promise)Choi Jung Won ( Brain)Lee Si Young ( Poseidon)Park Min Young ( Man of Honour)Uee (Ojakkyo Brothers )Song Ji Hyo ( Gyebaek)Nam Sang Mi ( Lights and Shadows)Choi Ji Woo ( Can't lose)Lee Ji Ah or Han Go Eun (I'm A Flower, Too)Seo Young Hee or  Kim So Eun ( A Thousand Kisses)Lee Bo Young ( Hooray for Love)Jang Shin Young ( Bride of the Sun/ The Empress)Lee Chung Ah ( Pure Pumpkin Flower /Flower Boy Ramen Shop)Lee Young Ah ( Vampire Prosecutor)Jo An ( Ten)Han Ji Min ( Padam Padam)

Let's just have a wild guest.I suspect the actress he is talking about is Soo Ae I also suspect Han Ji Min too.
What are your thoughts Naughties ;;)?

@mleI I admit that I'm being biased. :D

I know from the start that there are too many actresses who starred at the drama with the same time frame as deep rooted

tree.

But I still want to push this through. :P

Compare to other dramas TPM has exactly the same time frame with DRT. (Wed-Thurs) (21:55)

Though it was aired a little earlier than DRT.

Am i too delusional? :D

OK.. I'll stop. :D

How I wish we could dig some infos about the dramas that were offered to him before. That could give us a little hint at least.

@toasts! Woah so happy with the new goodies! Thanks eommoni @mktb and chingu @akatorrieallens! :*

I was not aware about SJK oppa's interview, and i also have the gut feel that he's referring to CW. :))

Thanks chingu @mlenil for sharing the post! :D

Hope everyone had a great day! :D

Guest akatorrieallens

@mlenil @mktb @camzy @toasts Thank you for liking the minis. About that interview, I was like you Mother Chaeki, I did some research as well and was quite happy that December 2011 is a commonality for the two dramas TPM and DRT such as the end of one and beginning of the other one which made me think that there was a big chance that while the TPM was shown SJK was free from work so he had a lot of time to watch TV and watch MCW at TPM then he became busy when he was filming DRT after so he just came up with the term SIMILAR TIME FRAME. Haha. Delusional me...but I wish I got at least .01%  sense. Haha. :)

Guest akatorrieallens

@mlenil I was already to give up when I bought the puppy since it is my childhood dream to have a pet. And my mother said that buy it next time because I already have a copy in my computer already. But yeah, I cannot give up on CHAEKI so SONG JOONG KI and MOON CHAE WON do not give up as well coz we are not. I was quite depressed seeing the photos of KB and MGY at the airport together. I wish time will come that SJK and MCW will be like that in the future BUT I just need to clear it I AM VERY HAPPY FOR KB AND MGY then I thought what if I'll just ship KB and MGY so that I'll be happy knowing they are together for real BUT I JUST REALIZED HOW MUCH I LOVE CHAEKI.I CANNOT GIVE UP ON THEM. I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON THEM. :0

@akatorrieallensyou had my deepest empathy chingu, literally sharing the same pair of shoes....your mini drew some pictures in my head! it's more on JK oppa's POV and I really did feel it was really him whose sharing his thoughts! so a two thumbs up for that chingu... make some more please... hihihihihi.... 
@mktb 
eomma! just make some more FKs! :-*

@mlenil - Thanks chingu, I really appreciate your compliment, therefore tumblr_lngt8hWJna1qia0fb.gif
               I need some encouragement too , you know blacko-emoticon-08.gif?1292951355~ even though my duties is to push our authornims to produce
               their precious FF & FK
@mktb - Eommoni, the letter content was so sad ~yellow-onion-head-emoticon-04.gif?130192 It was too much for me...  2 years please just be like 2 minutes~
             rice-ball-smiley-09.gif?1302020563 Palli, Palli~~

@shintin - I agree with you chingu, I always find that SJK is quite cruel toward LKS...but I understand that it's just the way both
                 same age friends just teasing each other especially boy... teasing like that just looks like a real fight to me nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793775
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_mivhytCmPk1rsbndyo1_500.gif  tumblr_mivhytCmPk1rsbndyo2_500.gif
tumblr_lldy6hlhNn1qd3dk8.gif 134A7A405055957225C41B.giftumblr_lldxwctR2B1qd3dk8.gif

we are both EATING MACHINE
tumblr_me1xkpPagX1rp7olio1_500.jpg   so.jpg
                                                                We REALLY hate wearing socks
tumblr_mkerbdy4K41qejxf6o1_400.gif  tumblr_llk3fiN6Bu1qfhoylo1_r2_500.gif
                                         We cover our face when we feel shame of something

tumblr_mcy9ag2PQe1qaa7yj.gif                  Best+Monday+Couple+Moments+%25287%2529.g

CR-runningmangif+ nice guy+ mcw +sjk

@akatorrieallens , I loved your words chingu, that we shouldn't give up on ChaeKi
so JK and CW don't give up as well *lemme hug u*  >:D<  >:D
Just like you, I honestly super  jealous when I saw the airport pic of KB and GY, not that I dislike them but I was envy because they are open about their relation unlike ChaeKi :-S :-S . I can't help it but imagined the pic was ChaeKi :)) :)) and I wont jump to another ship also, I'll just stick to this ship :) :)
You're like getting early Christmas's gifts chingu with the puppy and NG DVD :):)

@mktb , eomma that's the fun parts in this ship which are to be biased and delusional :)) :)) So keep your delusional mind going on :D

@hani167 , chingu I'll give you compliment and encouragement as much as you want :) :) I know you're doing a great job as FF and FK hunter or you prefer pusher. Keep pushing all the authornims chingu and I'll be right behind you to push you in pushing them :)) :))

Guest Merry Susanty Saputra

@ NhayKay : Big Hug to you thank you for taking the time to read my story
@ Rochie : Thank You I also like your writing results keep the spirit to continue the love story chaeki
@ Akatorrieallens : Greetings I really admire all your mini story
@ Shintin : thank you for taking the time to read my story
Chaeki Fanfiction Your Still My Love Chapter 4 How did I Fall In Love http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/594697/you-re-still-my-love-moonchaewon-romance-songjongki-niceguy-chaeki

Chaeki fanfiction Always Miss Her ..... Chapter 1 A Dream Come True http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/604010/always-miss-her-romance-niceguy-chaeki-jongkiechaewon

Enjoy Reading 

Guest akatorrieallens

@shintin Yes, it was SJK's pov in my last mini. And I planned to write a similar one in MCW's POV. Hihi. I love the photo you posted, I would love to have a notebook with a cover like that.:)
@mlenil Chingu, my wishes were granted by Santa, my next wish is to see a photo of SJK and MCW in an airport together. ;)
@hani167 I enjoyed your post. From the gifs to the photos to the captions. I love it. :)
@chiomaru Thanks Chingu. Thanks too for updating you FF. :)
@TOASTS CHAEKI?! HWAITING!