[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

wonkii

said:

Annyeong chingus! Did you happen to read chaeki fanfic where Chaewon and Geun young are cousins( well, the fact that they're real cousins, kkk :D ) and here's Joongki with a cool attitude, blablabla.... They met in geun young's apartment i guessed and if I'm right Chaewon has boyfriend but they're merely seeing each other... And there's this scene where the comfort room got crashed(?) i think, stinky water flashed around the apartment, ohhh i don't know what's the right word to use ( a comfort room got crashed? how's that? :D ). waaaaaa ENGLISH! MY BAD! :(

They're like CAT and DOG in this fanfic but IT IS SOOOOO CUUUTE! HOPE YOU READ IT! AND PLEASE, IF EVER YOU KNOW THIS STORY, PLEASE SHARE ITS LINK HERE, CHAEBALYO! GOMAWOYO CHINGU-YAAAAAAAAAH! 

:-* :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*Thanks anyway to @riendonghae for the "I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU" fanfic. Ghaaaaaaaaad MY CHAEKI FEELS ARE ALIVE NOW! kkkkkkkk.:D

:D :D :D :D :D

camzy said:

wonkii

said:

Annyeong chingus! Did you happen to read chaeki fanfic where Chaewon and Geun young are cousins( well, the fact that they're real cousins, kkk :D ) and here's Joongki with a cool attitude, blablabla.... They met in geun young's apartment i guessed and if I'm right Chaewon has boyfriend but they're merely seeing each other... And there's this scene where the comfort room got crashed(?) i think, stinky water flashed around the apartment, ohhh i don't know what's the right word to use ( a comfort room got crashed? how's that? :D ). waaaaaa ENGLISH! MY BAD! :(

They're like CAT and DOG in this fanfic but IT IS SOOOOO CUUUTE! HOPE YOU READ IT! AND PLEASE, IF EVER YOU KNOW THIS STORY, PLEASE SHARE ITS LINK HERE, CHAEBALYO! GOMAWOYO CHINGU-YAAAAAAAAAH! 

:-* :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*Thanks anyway to @riendonghae for the "I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU" fanfic. Ghaaaaaaaaad MY CHAEKI FEELS ARE ALIVE NOW! kkkkkkkk.:D

:D :D :D :D :D

Awwwwww. Sadly to say, it's still on its 4th chapter. I'm craving for this story.  =(( :(( :(* HEART ON THE LINE *@SJKMCW chaebalyooo.  [-O< [-O< [-O< ;;):)>- :x

• 2 weeks later...

@wonkii hi there, chingu!!
thank you for liking my fanfic!! :-* :-*
there are lots of toasties here who also an author so you might as well check all of them out!
big hugs and keep the faith on ChaeKi!! :x ;) ;;)

by the way, hi everyone!! it's been long time! just stop by to say hello to everyone! :-h :-h

• 2 weeks later...

riendonghae said: @wonkii hi there, chingu!!
thank you for liking my fanfic!! :-* :-*
there are lots of toasties here who also an author so you might as well check all of them out!
big hugs and keep the faith on ChaeKi!! :x ;) ;;)

by the way, hi everyone!! it's been long time! just stop by to say hello to everyone! :-h :-h

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shapine

@Kgrl‌ may i ask you something about the descriptions of sjk's girlfriend? I know this one had been discussed a long time ago or at least one year ago. Could you explain a little bit on how your source that is quite acknowledgeable about sjk's family knew that mcw might be or she is sjk's gf? What type of descriptions that lead to that possibility? :) [-O< ;;)

• 2 weeks later...

It really made me inexplicably happy knowing that Chaewon still keeps in touch with Kwangsoo! If they're still friends, we all have reason to believe that joongki and chaewon still are connected. I miss them both. They're the only drama couple that I'm still shipping in my heart right now. We really need to see them together again, even variety is okay for me but it'd be great if they have a drama again. :-)

@camzy A drama or movie though preferably drama because I'm greedy like that and I want to watch them together for a long time lol. I've always wanted them to do a sageuk together because they're both fantastic in it. I know Chae Won's a bit wary about doing it again but still...or just do a romcom ith loads of skinship (like it's okay it's love) because she mentioned that she wants to be happy this year. haha

@evergreen oh my! We have the same idea chingu! I'd love to see them in a sageuk drama. Or like what you said, a romcom like IOIL (I so love that drama too! Not to mention that JIS is soooo hot! haha) where they could share lots of skinship and kisses! Btw, I didn't know that CW is a bit wary on doing another sageuk anytime soon. Was it because she had enough of it in the past years? I'd also love to see her in an action movie, like the fierce Seo Eun Gi! Hyaaaa! 

@camzy great minds think alike! haha yeah jis is one of those actors that i'd want chae won to work with. I think i remember something like that a couple of years ago but don't take my word for it. CW has a strong traditional and elegant image and people normally associate her with sageuks because those were her breakout roles. And CW probably wants to branch out and try out new things because that's what our girl is like. Haha, I remember her kicks so well. xD Lol, actually these two could play spies as well. That'd be hot. Though i can't remember korea doing a good spy drama well. 

@evergreen *high five*!!! Yeah she has that image, traditional, elegant, conservative...and I love how she deviated from that image by doing NG and Today's Love :) Yeah, a spy drama is so cool! Like Kim So Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun's The Thieves. :) Oppa can now do the stunts since he's trained in the army, and most importantly he can already carry Chae Won. hihihi ;))

@camzy, *returns five* yeah i really like how she tries out new stuff and doesn't stay in one mould. Oh yeah haha, that'd be cool. Lol, remember the good old days when oppa couldn't carry unnie and always made us laugh?  :)) He definitely won't be like that anymore once he's back 

Hi Hi Hi my lovely toasts @camzjoy @bloodiamond @rulezhine @chow @nhaykay @jeonghyang @SJKMCW @p1n6an2012 @tami4869 @renebecks @wonkii @chaekihearts and all @chaekitoasts around the world that I can't write one by one. How are you?? I miss you! :)

This year is a breakthrough for our chaeki hearts! MCW in her new drama, and SJK is going to get his release from the army!!
can I see two of them together again this year? [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<
I sure hope so! what about you all? :) :) :) :)

to remain that my heart is still with chaeki, here are some of my photoshop works.. ;)) ;)) ;))

xwtvcopycopy_zps38edface.jpg  MCWW_29_zpsdec8b2ba.jpg

Untitled-2_zps1292c8a7.jpg

upload1_zpsf6572993.jpgKMRxSEG-FM_97_zps971b63f0.jpg

iq84oz93kacopy_zps4310037d.jpg

Let's hope someday I don't have to photoshop them because we get their real photos!! :D :D
remember girls.. (or guys)
IMG_20131031_125645_zps12c840ca.jpg

*I don't think I will ever move on from them...at least, not completely. LOL

Wow!!! Thank you for posting those pics chingu @riendonghae! Yes, let's claim that this year will be a breakthrough for Chaeki! haha!
I just finished watching NG's finale on KBSWorld, and omg, the feels! It's still there!  :x :x :x
@aew_aew_aew hahaha! yeah that's how we see it. Well, surely LSG's heart is taken. For CW, well, we know (in our minds and hearts) who really owns it  ;)