[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest koreanlove409

When he is giving his speech, which means the face of CW? His face reflects many emotions, emotions that go beyond coworkers.ov9z.png75f1.pngy85r.pngcbzg.png

Guest koreanlove409

When everything is very significant for me. JK is far and she gestured head calls him to put his side. When JK was about 2 face is a poem, it is with shame and shyness, not know what to do. CW looks at his hands and he seems to want to get them, after front-faced look embarrassed. Do not know what to do or where to look.g7w4.png3gme.png1nnw.png4xwz.png

Guest koreanlove409

So far my analysis of all that saw them and has been the most meaningful to me. I want to make clear that is my opinion and the impression I have given these images. But I have to say that I do not usually like "couples" where I have no clear evidence. In this couple there are many signs that make me think that they if they had a relationship. A dating relationship. I have it clear. And my impression is that they want to hide, especially him. That means it's serious. She is much this love note. I have no idea what happened between them after Nice Guy, but as much as possible is: 
1 - They decided to continue their separate lives, waiting to formalize things later, leaving time for him to go to military service.2 - They are still together and obviously secret. But that is an assumption, what if it is clear to my way of seeing things is that they if they had anything during and after Nice Guy.

@koreanlove409 Well said chingu. I also believe that they're just waiting for the right time to formalize things. If they're really meant for each other, then it will happen (and we will be the happiest shippers! haha). For now, let's just keep that faith and keep sailing! Aja! Hwaiting! Also,thank you for sharing the pics! Those pics made me smile (especially the jealous pics of SJK haha) :D

Dear @toasts,
It's barely a month since I joined this thread, but I actually feel like I've been here for a year already (sounds familiar? The two days=two years line? hihi ;)))I deeply appreciate everyone's participation in this thread, and I really enjoy my stay here. :\"> :\"> :\">
As my contribution to this ship, I decided to write my very first Chaeki ff! :-bd :-bd :-bdThis story has actually been in my mind even before I joined the group. I just wanted to finish my academic requirements before working on this. 
Special thanks to idol uthornim @SJKMCW for encouraging me to pursue my thoughts during my days in Asianfanfic. Also to chingu @akatorrieallens for the extra push! ;)
I hereby present to you the teaser for my first Chaeki fic I Only Want You
YL82cV71.jpg
image credits to soompi forum

Pure bliss was all they experienced as they cherished each other’s presence.

By the mere touch of the hand, a whisper of affection, and a sweet kiss, they could already feel the warmth of their love.

They knew in their hearts that from the day they vowed to spend their lifetime together, nothing could ever separate them.

But what if painful memories rekindled? Wrong motives remembered? Would their love be strong enough to overcome the storm?

SOON! ;)
Here's the link to the story (which I will post soon!) ;)I may also need more push from you guys, because even though I'm on my semester break, I'm still busy with work and stuff. Thanks in advance! ;;) ;;) ;;)

Guest akatorrieallens

@camzy I was really excited upon reading your post. It's really my honor to do the 'PUSHING' Haha. C'mon girl...too bad you can't see how I smile while typing this post. What if you already finish your FF then I'll go crazy. Haha. Maraming salamat sa pagpapasaya. :)

akatorrieallens said: @camzy I was really excited upon reading your post. It's really my honor to do the 'PUSHING' Haha. C'mon girl...too bad you can't see how I smile while typing this post. What if you already finish your FF then I'll go crazy. Haha. Maraming salamat sa pagpapasaya. :)

Guest akatorrieallens

@camzy So far you did not just meet my expectations...you exceeded it. The fact that you already posted that you will write a FF...it was awesome. :)

Guest Leilanie

@gichan, @Chow chingus  :(( :(( :(( I'm working on a math test online in which I only get two chances  :-O Math is not one of my favorite subjects so I have to concentrate because I want an A :D As soon as I'm done with the test I'll work on the FF :x
@camzy chingu  >:D< I'm so happy you're writing a FF,  <:-P keep the fire burning chingu  \:D/ I know many of us are busy with real life  :(( Thanks to all the Burning Toasts who are keeping this thread moving  \m/

When I said that I'd post it soon, I was actually thinking of posting it TODAY. =))
So here it is dearest @Toasts! Chapter 1! ~tadaaa!~ :D :D :DHope you'll like it :D
Take note that this story takes off from the middle of Episode 16 where Maru and Eun Gi’s wedding was announced. ;)
So there, have a great week ahead!!! <:-P
@Leilanie goodluck on your math test chingu! You can do it! We'll patiently wait for your update :)>-  ;))