[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

DP is in the woods, he is watching the guards.

SJ is standing on a rock overlooking a lovely scene. He thinks about being stabbed and I think he remembers something his father said to him.

OJ comes out and SJ thanks her for the clothes. She steps closer to him, then turns around to go to leave I believe. He grabs her wrist to prevent her from doing so. She turns around to face him, they both talk, tears in their eyes. She says something.

~END~

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

loving this show.loving how how the relationship between the two are growing.Today's episode lacked OTP scenes but it was a good built up episode!
Thanks for all the recaps and pictures guys!!!
another great epi awaits!!!OJ enters the palace tomorrow!

Guest xianzhongfan

LS asked JoJ to stay with him. But she rejected and said she is going to Qing w her mum. LS asked even if he ask as a favor and she says not now. he tells her his name is LS and she says if she comes back to Joseon she will look for him. This is fm my rough understanding of Korean. Pls forgive if wrong.

obscuresalmon said:

DP is in the woods, he is watching the guards.

SJ is standing on a rock overlooking a lovely scene. He thinks about being stabbed and I think he remembers something his father said to him.

OJ comes out and SJ thanks her for the clothes. She steps closer to him, then turns around to go to leave I believe. He grabs her wrist to prevent her from doing so. She turns around to face him, they both talk, tears in their eyes. She says something.

~END~

Guest xianzhongfan

Thank you all chingus @obscuresalmon, @nonski, @jillia, @sicknine and all others who are here! I truly enjoyed this live streaming and hope for forgiveness when I don't use the spoilers properly. Will try to do better Tom.

Guest sicknine

I enjoyed it too! I have been following this show live from first episode but didn't know about Soompi back then :DSee you guys tomorrow. *waiting for the raw to come out*

aigoo, LS finally told her his name and asked her to go with him but she refused saying she has somewhere to go. argh if only he knew she's going to enter the palace, then it'd be less complicate and won't give us any more headache.  ~X( Looks like OJ's going to have tough time in the palace.. before she could meet LS. She only knows his name, i don't think she knows he's the king.

Thank you  @obscuresalmon@nonski and @xianzhongfan for livecap and screencap.. Need to head off to 9 thread, time for a date with the hawt and smexy LJW.. ^^ -- @arch00, where are you? Time to romancing LJW, dearie!
@jilia and @tessieroo, I'll see you again tomorrow with our resident livecapper and screencapper above? I'll head back here once am done with LJW... Oops, why does it sound so wrong? ^^

Guest kaeruchan

The last scene was just beautiful but sad. I'm still crying :'(
xianzhongfan said: LS asked JoJ to stay with him. But she rejected and said she is going to Qing w her mum. LS asked even if he ask as a favor and she says not now. he tells her his name is LS and she says if she comes back to Joseon she will look for him. This is fm my rough understanding of Korean. Pls forgive if wrong.

@CadisDiRaizel
I didn't have any sound, cause I am at work, so I pretty much only can recap what I see, I can hear a little bit, but not enough to really report on. So thank you for telling me what I missed.

Thank you for the recaps and screencaps @nonski ~ate~ @xianzhongfan and whoever else I accidentally forgot.
tumblr_inline_mh9gmkKVOR1qz4rgp.gif

Oh and thank you @Jillia ~Captain~ just because I love ya!
snsd_seohyun__s_wink_gif___paparazzi_by_

LMAO @Jillia - I was awake and at work but occupied so I missed the beginning.  =)) 
Thank you to @Jillia, @obscuresalmon and @xianzhongfan for the live recaps! ^:)^ And thank you to @ate and @NEWMARIO for screenshots. 
@G - I can only sew on buttons, that's the extent of my skills. 8-|

I don't think DP is planning anything behind LS' back, it's just he's trying to be smart and acts as if he was a player and sides with the enemy or sthing. But inside he knows what he's doing. Like when he receives money from JOJ's uncle, he said it's for a lady, but we know it's to buy the weapons. And we see him looking for LS in the end, and discovered another group of men searching for LS (or JOJ?) too.

Archived