[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OJ and the master talk for a little while.

BK and OJ's uncle have a scene.

DP and others seem to be on a hunt, sort of. SJ is with them. Ninja's come out of nowhere and start slicing and stabbing at SJ. SJ is hurt, but he stills defends himself, quite well actually. He kills 2 of them, and then is stabbed by the third. He stumbles and falls against a rock. DP is looking for SJ. He comes across the bodies.

I think this assassination attempt is the work of BS and the fisherman ministers and OJ's uncle because the next scene is theirs.

It is nighttime. A man dressed in black goes into the shack where OJ's mother is being held and  rescues her. OJ is waiting for her. I think she convinces her mother to run away with her. They are walking through the woods and come across SJ's body. They don't really see his face. They go to just leave him, but OJ goes back and checks his face. He seems to have a wound on his head. OJ's mother asks her something about him and she nods.

DP and a posse are looking for SJ.

OJ and her mother carry SJ into a shack. He seems to be hurt bad. OJ takes out her needles.

OJ's uncle is gently pounding his table with his fist as a man kneels in front of him. I think they are talking about OJ's escape.

OJ is caring for SJ. She thinks back to him saying that they are form different backgrounds and he would never love her.

SJ sits up quickly. He looks sickly. OJ seems to have tears in her eyes as she stands up and leaves the room. SJ looks after her.

BS and DP are having tea together.

That's it! I had enough encouragement from Arang, then CDDA, and now JOJ. Am gonna learn how to become a seamstress, join me sweetie, @tessieroo? We've ranted about the benefit of being seamstress for so long already.. Time to act! ^^

I think DP is having tea with BS because he is searching for information about SJ's whereabouts. BS leaves the room and we see a flashback. DP captured one of the assassins and tortured him I think.

BS is sitting with OJ's uncle and the fisherman minister. (Someone tell me his name and put me out of my misery. [-O<  )

OJ is thinking about her encounters with SJ. She is sewing him new clothes. She goes and leaves it beside him and takes his clothes and goes to leave. He sits up and they talk for a minute. OJ seems colder than usual. SJ is doing most of the talking. OJ's mother comes in and OJ leaves the room.

The wife of the master is tearing apart OJ's shop looking for OJ's mother. One of her guards puts a sword to the man that helped her escapes neck.

OJ and her mother are next to the river washing clothes. Guards are on the knoll above them, they see them. They run to the shack. SJ isn't there, so I think OJ goes running, looking for him, leaving her mother behind.

Archived