[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

Guest kimbee

i love training camp scene between LS & OJ, :x  i had streamed with bad connection before JOJ air was so smooth... ~X(

560193_113762385489087_1263223797_n.jpg

now, waiting for Youtube Raw... Poke @briseis awesome!! ;) :x

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't help myself but be astounded by LS's determination  ^:)^ ! He knows he lost this round so he makes a plot of his own and repays the Queen and MM a double where it hurts them the most - by the bride selection!!! YAY FOR BAD*SS LEE SOON!!!  \m/  AND THE DOWAGER QUEEN IS FANGIRLING WITH US, TOO!!! LOVE THE OLD LADY!2013-04-16160647_zpsb7dcb965.jpg2013-04-16160723_zps0a4c637f.jpg2013-04-16160727_zps8667b4b6.jpg2013-04-16160754_zpsd8c78581.jpg2013-04-16160819_zps993f147d.jpg

This 4th episode delves deeper into the emotions but not without some LOL moments. My LOL moments : JOJ’s sword flew and hits the soldier + SJ’s grandmother/Dowager triumphantly cracks up the minute SJ pulled IK’s hand. 
KTH is gorgeous, whether in female or male clothes. She carried her role very well. It was so touching seeing her reaction when she saw the treatment that her mother gets and when she sucked the blood off her mother’s finger.
YAI was great, visually and in his acting.
DP - poor thing. he was frantic over the “loss” of JOJ at the river and was emotional seeing the safe return of JOJ, but oohhh, my heart goes out to him for he will not get his dream girl.
Ending was superb! Great job to the production team and casts!!!

Hear hear orange52, I love my share of romance when it is done well!
I love SJ because he's such a realist,he's already falling in love with her but I love how he's so judicious /intelligent when it come to his dad and politics.Sexiness in its finest.
Poor OJ,how is she going to handle her uncle's schemes to maneuver SJ when she already has a spot for him .
Not another week.This is why i hate good korean dramas. :((

Guest lexus123

uburoi

said: Since this was a great episode, I bet the ratings will be even lower B-)

I think I have to agree with you... lol... I know it's subjective when it comes to the drama we choose but common now SK people, this is an awesome one! I'm still hoping that the ratings would go up... FIGHTING JOJLIL!

Guest kimbee

darthborg said: hi all, nice to meet u. my first entry in this drama forum.i've been lurkering for some time. i love this drama as you all do. ^^ thanks for the recap&raws&links&figures.

Guest livon123

What an epi. LOL LS and JOJ seem more like star cross lovers. Another reason why I think the LS in here need JOJ because she can make clothes bullet proof, helps out LS's military men, etc.
I kind of feel bad for both girls IK and IH, but in a way even though LS doesn't love IK (maybe not yet?) at least she get to be with the guy she like, her health doesn't look so good, so being with LS  til the end is a good thing for her. And there goes me always thinking for the second leads haha. I feel bad for IH, perhaps after this section is when IH feel so embarrass she tells her father she doesn't want to be the crown princess anymore, etc. I hope it isn't her family who made IK meet her death father. IH need to continue to hold on to her confidence. I think she really is a strong head character with a strong will, not swayed by wanting to be the queen she still keep hold of her own values.

Why oh why Korea??? I normally do not care much for ratings but that's because they reach a certain threshold like arang. But this is pretty low for a prime time sageuk so it's gotta be weighting down on the cast and crew particularly the leads. I guess the better it gets the lower the ratings.

Guest kimbee

Awesome Son, Father, & Sister... :x Full of LOve
as far as i know i'm just watch in this film about such a great Son (adult) & his Father as a King...walking with holding hands.....Great Love, and with his sister who welcoming with a big hug... 8-> :x   i'm envy... :(
i'm willing if LS not choose me as a his wife but become his sister... and of course welcoming me with a big kiss hug...!!! :)) #BeyondImagination

551300_113780125487313_768807881_n.jpg
551272_113780155487310_1713237189_n.jpg

Archived