[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A gun sound suddenly appeared. The army in campsite is testing their modern weapon. LS is talking with this guy. Maybe to deal something? I don't understand! :-??
JOJ arrived at the campsite where LS is at there too. JOJ start to draw for her fashion idea after seeing those army clothes secretly in between the trees and bushes.

JOJ is caught with the person in charge in the campsite. JOJ tried to explain she was just drawing. 
JOJ and LS meet again at the campsite.Of course LS is going to forgive her for drawing secretly  :x
LS is very happy to help her out.LS is making a story of JOJ to the person in charge :)) I think LS said JOJ is crazy woman =))

LS is teasing her about how she hold a sword.And started a tutorial how to use a sword to JOJ :xLOLOLOLOLOL. JOJ hit a person :))
So, it's not typical at least, when a guy teaching you how to use a sword, you need to hug her from back to teach. No. That's not happening in JOJ :))
LS vs. JOJ in sword fight using a wood. 

Argggghhh. My speed is betraying me again.Lost 10 minutes of a scene. Came back with JOJ crying in the woods. Talking with LS and LS following her from behind with a horse.
JOJ slipped her leg and LS pick her up. LS is so manly!

JOJ heard something what LS told the boss at the campsite. 
LS heard the bad news about his Father and go back to the palace immediately. I supposed the campsite is not very far from palace. He can zuppppppp suddenly so fast at the palace again.
JOJ is leaving the campsite. 

JOJ came back to her store. DP were waiting for her. 
Poor DP, he must be worried about her all night. With her smooth voice of worrying to JOJ. I melted.JOJ can't tell where did she went because the campsite boss told her to keep secret about the campsite.
JOJ is crying again. So many peoples worrying about her missing. DP can only looked at her and gave her encourage word :(

LS told DP that he met a woman and he is going to keep it as secret for now  [-X
JOJ is lying on her bed. So, JOJ took the inspiration on her learning sword to make an army clothes that fit an army comfortable. She bought a lot of cottons to make it.

LS is analysis all the army clothes. He complained and complained just like in Project Runway :))When his hands touched what JOJ made, he seems like it :DNow I think they are making a bullet proof vest for modern weapon.

Archived