[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

Hello~

It's my first post here..I really love this drama..Beautiful love story..And what makes me love this drama more is that i can see a lot of colorful hanbok in each episode >:D< This drama has a lot of similarities with 'The moon Embraces The Sun'...Yoo Ah In character, Lee Sun really reminds me of Kim Soo Hyun character, Lee Hwon...While Dong Pyung Gun character is almost similar with Yang Myung Gun character..As for Kim Tae Hee, she is a natural beauty..I really adore her as Jang Ok Jung :) Looking forward to watching the upcoming episode ;)

I have nothing for share as it's my first post here..Thank you for the updates everyone ^^

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think DP is too cheerful and loves his cousin LS so much he would just step aside, I can't see him being all angsty though. Chi Soo is there for that. Let DP be guide to both LS & JOJ ^^ and sometimes keep CS from interfering between them.Hopefully JOJLIL will balance out romance and political conflicts, I do like the romance but it's not all there is in life, esp when the hero is a king.

One thing came across my mind, will JOJ invented Couple Hanbok :)) since she has literally invented Cheongsam (traditional Chinese wears for female) in her childhood :))
I only thought MBC always has the greatest Hanbok collection ever since Dr.Jin and Arang and The Magistrate. SBS is hiding these beautiful Hanbok just for JOJ I guess  :x

My fingers and toes are curled up with excitement whenever I think of LS & JOJ scenes xD They 1st met in a bookstore now they meet again in another one lolI think they're a great match, JOJ is like a wild flower, ain't some damsel in distress waiting for her prince charming, she has determination and goals in her life. actually if she hadn't met LS maybe her life would turn out different. and I like how she isn't intimidated at all by LS, 'don't you have another woman to look after?' *walks away* lol
If I knew korean better I'd buy the book too, or at least take a peek at the last paragraph/chapter, then prepare some tissues ready.

So here is the written preview for episode 3 from the official website:
옥정은 장현의 도움으로 잃어버린 오라버니 희재를 만나게 되고, 희재로 부터 청에서 만난 사람이라며 동평군을 소개 받는다. 또, 옥정은 세자빈 간택 수모일을 해달라는 인경의 요청에 대궐의 옷을 볼 기회가 생겼다며 돕기로 하는데..

Is there anyone here who understands written Korean? Can you help with the translations, please [-O<  :o3  ? I remember that when Faith had been airing @icesiren and @anne used to help with the written spoilers in Korean but now I don't know about anyone :(

Briseis I tried translating it using diff internet sources but its all incomprehensible ,sigh.Hoping for more to come on board after tomorrow,this show is spazz worthy and its good to see how many are visiting the forum .
Tomorrow is the day!Ah so excited for the two leads to meet,hopefully they'll rekindle the childhood spark 
See y'll tomorrow . STREAMING LINK  
:x

@gorres: I'm also excited about tomorrow  <:-P ! It looks to be one hell of a ride I'd be suprised if I manage to fall asleep at all! The dejavu kind of meeting among the books, the walk during the fair at night ... :x \:D/  plus it appears that JOJ is going to enter the palace!!! The fair with the tables and laterns reminds me of the one in SKKS only this time YAI meets a girl there who will like him back   :x   . Plus I'm looking foward to this playful and cocky side of LS   =P~  That smile in preview says it all "I'm sexy and I know it   B-)   "2987640_zps2038b359.gif2987910_zpsa724c9f4.gif2987669_zps45ac489d.gif2987687_zps1ff9e170.gif2987711_zpsffef2c80.gif
2987760_zpsdb9283ad.gif

Guest MGYlove

class="content-title"Kim Tae Hee Looks Gorgeous as She Cross-Dresses for Her Dramakim-tae-hee-jang-ok-jung1.png

On April 13, the production company of SBS’s drama “Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love” released several behind-the-scene pictures.

In the photos, actress Kim Tae Hee is cross-dressed wearing a male hanbok (traditional Korean clothing) and her hair in the traditional male hairstyle called a “sangtu.” Despite the fact that Kim Tae Hee is dressed like a man, she still cannot hide her beauty.

In addition in the pictures, Kim Tae Hee is working on the underwater scenes.  A representative from the drama stated, “As we stated before, Kim Tae Hee has a scuba diving certificate and therefore we were able to carry out the underwater filming safely. Despite all the difficulties, Kim Tae Hee showed incredible focus and we were able to get great scenes.”

Netizens that saw these pictures admired, “Goddess Kim Tae Hee who will do anything for good scenes,” “She looks so pretty even in man’s clothing.” 
kim-tae-hee-jang-ok-jung21.png
©Soompi.com

I hope more people get addicted to this one too. Hehe... Although I admit the competition is drool worthy as well but I can't help but be drawn to this one if not to catch the happier times before tragedy befalls all of them. CS can't have a good life either as a person who loves a royal concubine. Out of the 4 leads, probably only the king will be alive in the end - if they make it that far in history. YAI was totally made to play the role of a king. This seems to suit him perfectly even with his young looks. Dare I say that he is even more good looking in royal garb as he was in his rebellious look in skks. I love that cheeky side to LS. @RanP - agreed. JoJ is a great match for LS. Does LS say "are you jealous" to ok Jung or to ih or someone else? Previews can be deceiving sometimes. I originally thought it was to Ok Jung.

Guest uburoi

briseis said: So here is the written preview for episode 3 from the official website:
옥정은 장현의 도움으로 잃어버린 오라버니 희재를 만나게 되고, 희재로 부터 청에서 만난 사람이라며 동평군을 소개 받는다. 또, 옥정은 세자빈 간택 수모일을 해달라는 인경의 요청에 대궐의 옷을 볼 기회가 생겼다며 돕기로 하는데..

Is there anyone here who understands written Korean? Can you help with the translations, please [-O<  :o3  ? I remember that when Faith had been airing @icesiren and @anne used to help with the written spoilers in Korean but now I don't know about anyone :(

Archived