[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimbee

i loved YAI when his face so serious......lt's Sexiest.........!!! 8-> :x :x :-*

i wanna watch immediately....YAI n KTH,then....... :x :x
april comes faster,please......... [-O<
NEWMARIO said: jpz27.jpgql328.jpgohn29.jpgsxr30.jpg4k231.jpg

cr: as tagged

Guest xtaeheex

Wow, many lovely pics thank u for posting NEWMARIO ^_^ 
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=fashionking&no=53471
599721_497785353612461_1562956124_n.jpg

Guest xtaeheex

Kim Se-in joins Jang Ok-jeong as Lee Sang-yeob's woman

2013/03/20 

photo292952.jpg

Actress Kim Se-in has joined the upcoming SBS drama "Jang Ok-jeong".

Apparently, Kim Se-in has landed in the role of Jeong Hon-ja in the SBS drama "Jang Ok-jeong".

Kim Se-in's role of Jeong, Dong-pyeong (Lee Sang-yeob)'s fiancé who is amazingly beautiful but struggles to turn the heart of her fiancée whose heart is with Jang Ok-jeong, back to her. She competes with Jang Ok-jeong with Dong-pyeong in between and add tension to the drama.

Meanwhile, "Jang Ok-jeong" displays the historical character of Jang Ok-jeong not as a political figure but a fashion designer back in the times of the Chosun. It will start showing on the 8th of April.

Source : www.newdaily.co.kr/ne... ( English )

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-se-in-joins-jang-ok-jeong-as-lee-sang-yeob-s-woman-54033.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Guest xtaeheex

Jae Hee's first shooting of "Jang Ok-jeong"

2013/03/20 

photo292955.jpg

Jae Hee had his first experience on the set of "Jang Ok-jeong".

He posted a picture of the set on the 18th on Twitter saying, "I can't swim help me".

The picture is part of a scene where Jae Hee is being abandoned by Jang-hyeong (Seong Dong-il) in the river. Jae Hee is being suspended with wires in the water.

Apparently, although Jae Hee can't swim, he had no trouble going through the water scene.

Meanwhile, netizens say, "It's good to see you working so hard", "I can't wait for the drama" and more.

Source : news.donga.com/3/all/... ( English )

http://www.hancinema.net/jae-hee-s-first-shooting-of-jang-ok-jeong-54036.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Lee Sang-yeob napping in slippers and hoodie

2013/03/20

photo292958.jpg

Actor Lee Sang-yeob was seen taking a nap.

He posted a picture on Twitter saying, "So sleepy. I am so sleepy after eating".

He is wearing a grey hooded zip up and a pair of slippers. On his stomach is a copy of the "Jang Ok-jeong" script.

Netizens say, "He looks so comfy like that", "Is he sleeping when he should be reading?", "He's still handsome" and more.

Lee Sang-yeob is about to spread out romance for Jang Ok-jeong (Kim Tae-hee) in the upcoming drama.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-sang-yeob-napping-in-slippers-and-hoodie-54039.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Guest uburoi

[broadcast] Dramas in April

Source | 2013/03/20

Now it's a war on Mondays and Tuesdays. The three dramas on show at the moment are about to come to an end at similar times and April is coming along. We take a look at the three upcoming dramas.

"The Queen of Office"

Kim Hye-soo's comeback drama and approved Japanese original.

Kim Hye-soo is coming back for the first time in 3 months with KBS 2TV drama "The Queen of Office". There are high expectations on this drama as the current "Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek" on KBS 2TV is very low on the percentage of 3~4%.

A popular original is a positive element. The original is Japanese NTV "Multitasking Oomae" (2007) which record high percentages at the time of show. The concept of a contracted employee who has to suck up to his superior is also one thing that draws attention.

The original doesn't guarantee the success of the drama. It's important to maintain the fun of the original's but make it so that it will relate to the Korean viewers. An example of a successful SBS drama is "That Winter, the Wind Blows" which is based on the Japanese TBC, "No Need For Love". It's a remake but the original actually failed to succeed in 2002.

"Gu Family Book"

Unique fantasy setting...Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy

MBC drama "Gu Family Book" continues the fantasy drama fever that's been going on in MBC since last year. Choi Kang-chi, a half man half east, struggles to become human. Gu Family Book means a secret message that is sent throughout the gumiho clan. The interesting setting is fresh like never seen before.

Lee Seung-gi plays Choi Kang-chi and Bae Suzy is the talented martial arts master Dam Yeo-wool. They are acknowledged actor and actress. They also share in common that their previous drams weren't all that successful. They need a rebound.

MBC drama "Arang and the Magistrate" was about a magistrate and a ghost. The freshness in the beginning didn't last long. The ability to lead the story along didn't live up to the brilliance of the idea. "Gu Family Book" also needs to focus on the originality of the drama and not otherwise.

"Jang Ok-jeong"

Kim Tae-hee's first historical...added imagination to an existing character.

Kim Tae-hee becomes Jang Hee-bin in SBS drama "Jang Ok-jeong". The steal cut reveals at how fancy it's going to turn out. Kim Tae-hee's picture of the purple Hanbok was the most looked up thing on the Net all day.

Concubine born Jang Ok-jeong (Jang Hee-bin) rose to the position of a queen. She is a character with extreme elements. That is one reason why Kim Ji-mi, Nam Jeong-im, Yoon Yeo-jeong, Lee Mi-sook, Jeon In-hwa, Jeong Seon-kyeong, Kim Hye-soo and Lee So-yeon have been loved for this character. "Jang Ok-jeong" is re-highlighted as a fashion designer in the Chosun times.

Fiction historicals add ideas to existing characters and create a fuller imagination. In the process will follow issues about history distortion. Known as the evil of the century, Jang Ok-jeong's will be one who is obedient to love and Sook-bin (Han Seung-yeon) who has always been the good one, will become the bad. They could bring confusion to everyone and therefore, Kim Tae-hee and Han Seung-yeon need verification.

source: hancinema

I'm curious as well about which drama will come out on top. 

What do you think are the chances? I see more hype about GFB on international sites, but JOJ seems stronger in Korea. Nothing much on the office drama, but it could end up being the dark horse hit.

Guest NEWMARIO

class="cb b15" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; font-size: 27px; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; "First Look at Yoo Ah In as King Sukjong for “Jang Ok Jung”

image.jpg?w=600

Actor Yoo Ah In is ready to take on the role of charismatic King of Joseon.

On March 21st, Stills of actor Yoo Ah In in the middle of shooting his first scene as King Sukjong were released.

In the picture, the actor is dressed in common Joseon Dynasty clothes, and not the usual red-and-gold rob only Kings use. He is dress in a hanbok of various shades of blues.

This shoot was taken recently, on the first day of shooting for Yoo In Ah. In the scene, the King goes to the mountain and faces danger. According to the staff, Yoo Ah In showed his manly personality, and was able to act out the courageous king.

Like Us on Facebook  

On this drama, King Sukjong will be played as a charismatic, and genlte King who is loved by everyone, instead of the weak King who fall in love with a woman, who will later be his downfall, made him take so many wrong choices.

"Jang Ok Jung" is a story about Jan Hee Bin, a famous concubine in the Joseon Dynasty, who was accused of being behind Queen In Hyun's death. Her character has been portrait many times, but in "Jang Ok Jung" the story will be focused on her lady-in-waiting status and as a make-up and fashion designer in the Joseon Dynasty.

The drama will begin on April 8th, on Monday and Tuesday on SBS at 10Pm (KST).

cr: kdramastars.com

Guest jjsweeter0211

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS

First teaser for SBS’s reimagining of Jang Ok-jung

by javabeans | March 21, 2013 |

jangokjung13.jpg

The first teaser has been released for Jang Ok-jung, and gives us a peek into Kim Tae-hee’s take on the iconic historical figure and oft-dramatized villainess. As you can see from the photo compilation below, she’s been brought to life onscreen numerous times by many a well-known actress, the most recent examples being Lee So-yeon and Kim Hye-soo.

The teaser is of the sort that tends to drive me nuts, because it’s really all style and no substance. Do we get any idea of plot, or conflict, or character? Nope, just a tantalizing bit of grandiose music and pretty visuals to pique our interest but not really satisfy curiosity. There’s a quote that kicks off the preview, which comes from the Annals of King Sukjong, which describes the concubine-turned-queen consort thusly: “Jang heebin is a woman reincarnated from the beast that Sukjong struck dead in a former life.”

History remembers her as his downfall, and by all accounts she was quite a piece of work. (Though I’d like to point out that maybe the wishy-washy king was his own downfall, since he was the one who banished one wife, elevated another, then demoted her and brought back wife number 1, then had the other one executed. Not saying there weren’t extenuating circumstances in play, but you know. Just pointing out the facts here.)

Yoo Ah-in gets to play that king in this version, and I wonder if he’ll be able to tease out an interesting line of conflict in the character to make him sympathetic in the face of all that drama. I’m really, really uncertain about Kim Tae-hee’s portrayal of the lead, because I can see this role being her make-it-or-break-it moment: Either she steps it up to a new level and breathes new life into this familiar character, or she plays her with in her usual way — cute, charming, but kinda flat.

Jang Ok-jung, which is slated for 24 episodes, premieres on April 8 on SBS.

jangokjung.jpg

jangokjung14.jpg

jangokjung15.jpg

Via Osen

Guest NEWMARIO

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both;"Lee Sang Yeob Peacefully Sleeping in the Cold?

image.jpg?w=600

Actor Lee Sang Yeob seems like he is enjoying his nap in the middle of shooting.

On March 20th, the actor uploaded a picture to his Twitter and wrote, “I am sleepy. I get so sleepy after I eat.”

In the photo the actor is seated on a folding chair in front of his car, sleeping with the the drama scripts on his chest. The actor is only wearing a black hooded sweater, black pants and slippers.

The actor is currently filming for SBS drama “Jang Ok Jung,” where he plays the role of Dong Pyung, a relative of the King (Yoo Ah In). He is secretly in love with Jang Ok Jung (Kim Tae Hee), and will try to win her heart.

Like Us on Facebook  

His character is said to be kind, handsome, and he is expected to warm people's hearts.

Netizens commented, “Are sleeping outside?” “Are you not cold?” “Shouldn’t be he reading instead of napping?” “He looks so cute.” “he must be so tired.” and more.

Meanwhile, “Jang Ok Jung” starring Kim Tae Hee, Yoo Ah Ih, Hong Soo Hyeon, Han Seung Yeon, and more will premiere on April 8th, on SBS at 10PM (KST), and will replace “Yawang.”

cr:.kdramastars.com

Archived