• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anne nicolecarig

-9397_454978687923985_482242878_n.jpg 
Nan Kam School Filming - Key & Minho with 2 young boys 130506

Credit: jongibaenggi

*sorry if this has been posted. Anyways, Minho really like kids huh? kkk~~!!

Guest ht01

- 

Nan Kam School Filming - Key & Minho with 2 young boys 130506Credit: jongibaenggi

I see a number 3 on his shirt (right arm). I wonder if it's 23 :-/

Let's try and find aanother photo were we can see his right arm. :x

Guest ravissant

5/7/13 KBS Open Concert262519_571117209599976_264102699_n.jpg
cr. echungnam
5/7/13 Inkingayo Chungju World Championship rehearsalBJpylA-CQAA69D9.jpg:large
BJp4fO0CQAAXZWr.jpg:large
5/7/13 KBS Open ConcertBJqFSnWCYAABjPY.jpg:large
cr. as tagged

【Trans】 Minho praised by Lee Young Ja (Mamma Mia co-host) on 130506 Choi Hua Jung Powertime Radio
CHJ : If you would to form your own "Young Ja line", which idol would you want to attract in?
LYJ : Minho
CHJ : So the idol you want to attract in to "Young Ja line" is Minho? SHINee's Minho?
LYJ : Yep Minho
CHJ : Oh, I like (Minho) too
LYJ : (I am) co-hosting with Minho-ssi and Park Misun-ssi on a program called "Mamma Mia" - all 3 of us have good rapport with one another.. This kid is really young right? ; compared to us, there is a 15 years (age gap)? 20 years? (He is) 26 years old. (s/n : Minho is actually 23) That kid... hmm, (he) is steady/ dependable and generous.
CHJ : That's right, because he is a man~
LYJ : He is independent/has his own views, and isn't those type of person who does things without understanding the situation..
CHJ : Ah
LYJ : Treating/approaching us freely. Hence, he is really steady, dependable man.
CHJ : Yup~ that's right
LYJ : These kind of man are generous/with a big heart! Just like what I've just mentioned earlier on. I really want to bring this kid back home to treat him well once.
CHJ : Steam crabs?
LYJ : Steam crabs and crab paste (간장게장)!

Src : Happyminho | Kor-Chi : Personal_Minho cr:thpapergangster

Guest ennovyhwang

I want to clear a misunderstanding..The post I submitted long ago was a link. Seriously. Check it out if you want to. It's a picture about a Chicser fan bashing Kpop with a messed up grammar and I thought I'd share it here. But unfortunately, the photo got broken and I had no other choice but to post it as a hyperlink. I'm very sorry to those I have offended. My English is not perfect either. Please forgive me and it won't happen again. 
..you actually made me cry :(( :)) But I won't blame you guys for that, it's my fault for making you misunderstand. Well, I hope we can get along now. :) Once again I'm really sorry for what happened. I'll make it up to you by being a MinSul shipper 10000000x than before. :)) Take care everyone! I love you!  :-*

Guest ht01

ht01 said:

anne nicolecarig wrote: »

- 

Nan Kam School Filming - Key & Minho with 2 young boys 130506Credit: jongibaenggi

I see a number 3 on his shirt (right arm). I wonder if it's 23

Let's try and find aanother photo were we can see his right arm.

Hi @ht01 . I'm so curious too if it is just number 3 or it's 23 :x so i searched some more pictures then, i saw this. I think it's the same jacket or what that he is wearing in the previous picture.

Sorry if my grammar is wrong. :) :)

no need to apologize ...thanks heaps for posting that picture..I'm currently in ph mode :x

yep that's the same shirt...I was so hoping that it was 23 :(

Guest leleibeybeh

ht01 said:

leleibeybeh

wrote:

»

ht01 said:<br />

<br />

<br />

anne nicolecarig wrote: »<br />

- <br />

<br />

<br />

Nan Kam School Filming - Key

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

*sorry if this has been posted. Anyways, Minho really like kids huh? kkk~~!!<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I see a number 3 on his shirt (right arm). I wonder if it's 23 <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Let's try and find aanother photo were we can see his right arm. <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Hi

@ht01

. I'm so curious too if it is just number 3 or it's 23

:x

so i searched some more pictures then, i saw this. I think it's the same jacket or what that he is wearing in the previous picture.<br />

Sorry if my grammar is wrong.

:):)

ennovyhwang

said:

I want to clear a misunderstanding..

The post I submitted long ago was a link. Seriously. Check it out if you want to. It's a picture about a

Chicser fan bashing Kpop

with a messed up grammar and I thought I'd share it here. But unfortunately, the photo got broken and I had no other choice but to post it as a hyperlink. I'm very sorry to those I have offended. My English is not perfect either. Please forgive me and it won't happen again. 

you actually made me cry :(( :)) But I won't blame you guys for that, it's my fault for making you misunderstand.

Well, I hope we can get along now.

:)

Once again I'm really sorry for what happened. I'll make it up to you by being a MinSul shipper 10000000x than before.

:)

) Take care everyone! I love you!  :-*

I know @ravissant has posted this already but i need to post this again but an edited version shared by @teruteruchan over at twitter. My favorite Minsul BTS pic by far.
BJqJXddCMAAJBQH.jpg

I am lost of words every time i see Minsul interacting together. I am not good with adjectives and expressing myself on what I really feel if I see these two. So i agree with @nislatif @tikah that sometimes you just say WAAAAHHHH, KYAAAAHHHH, OMG OMG OMG countless times or fainting, dying and living again when we see Minsul moments.
LOVE IS SIMPLE.MINSUL IS SIMPLE.THEREFORE, MINSUL IS SIMPLY LOVE:x 8-> :x 8->

Archived