• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anne nicolecarig

SM booth at KCON!
1185573_524312517650374_2147122013_n.jpg
cr :JuStL0uNgIn

f(x) will attend 'Idol Athletics Championship' on Sept. 3rd of 2013 !

558806_558048337565085_1666935166_n.jpg

cr: VIXXFAMILY,via:BAP_FANCLUB

Stage for M!Countdown in LA (pic cr: Chad Future). The show will start on Aug 25th 7PM PDT (Aug 26th 9AM WIB if you're Indonesian)

BSen5PkIIAAGiJg_zps382befa6.jpg

KCON 2013 red carpet (pic cr: Steven Lam). Red carpet event will start on Aug 25th 5PM PDT (Aug 26th 7AM WIB if you're Indonesian)

BSenR_3IgAAxYbO_zpsa5594a8b.jpg

tweeted by: VALSKcom

Guest iluvminsul

ravissantravissantPosts: 1,316Member9:19AMI haven't read any posts on TTBY forum so I'm not sure if it has been discussed before, & I have taken a break from back reading this thread & again I'm not sure if it has been posted here too.  But I noticed the number "99" when I re-watched TTBY Ep 11 last night  .  It's on TaeJoon's Track Jacket too.image
ctto
Come to think of it if you break down the numbers 72 & 84 it will bring you down to Minho's birthday; 7+2=9, 8+4=12.  Hmm, but I wonder what the number "99" means for him.  I like your analysis @iluvminsul on the number. And welcome to the thread, Chingoo! 

Gomawo @ravissant sorry I dont know yet how highlight it. Minho is really good in giving us Hint right chingoos??. Even before TTBY they seems really in to each other. Come to think of it even before TTBY they look really close.. Sorry I just want to share this I THINK THEY ARE INLOVE EVEN BEFORE TTBY.. forgive for oversaying this..

OK hehe it seems like I didn't have to go to KCON coz you guys already posted pics. ;-) I pretty much took the same pics you all posted, maybe except for one or two I still have in my camera. Tomorrow morning I will attend the f(x) artist viewing which is pretty much a 30-minute presscon. Wish me luck that I get to see them up close!

Is it me or does everyone feel that Minho wasn't that happy to be back to Korea? Normally, he would have a smile whenever he is back to Korea but according to the recent pictures of Minho he doesn't even smile? Maybe is it because Sulli is in LA? ;))  Minho misses his dear Sulli so much! :D

Sorry, for I'm in the fangirling mode. ;))

Guest bemjerry13

Minho really is a super kind guy.NO wonder Onew cares about him a lot!
[Daily] “Onew’s First Acting Debut, ‘Minho helped me out a lot’" 

[translations] 
Q: How did you practice acting? 
A: "…My fellow group member, Minho, also helps me out a lot. We are currently holding a concert tour in Japan so it’s been difficult memorizing the script because of the busy schedule. However, Minho, who’s already had acting experiences, has stayed by my side to help. Minho acts as the opposing actors and reads their lines to help me practice the script."

other fan accounts:Went to eat with my friend yesterday and we talked about the time when she attended Minho's OurHome pasta fansign and had a conversation with him. 

Fan: Minho ah, for this Japan Arena Tour, I will be attending 5 shows. 
Minho: Really? That is amazing! Thank you! 
Fan: I wish to catch the frisbee and balls that you throw.. 
Minho: Like this ah... Where are you sitting at? 
Fan: Always really far away from the stage ㅠㅠ 
Minho: Then I will use more strength to throw them. 

----130714 Minho went to Se7en's restaurant. cr.keynim 

Oh my freak. I DID NOT JUST SEE CHOI MINHO! His eyes are damn pretty! 
Had this feeling that if we stayed a bit longer at the restaurant we will see someone and when I turned Minho walked in. 
He was wearing a black cap, wearing a white tee and wearing black pants, white shoes with a silver metallic bracelet on his hand. 
When Minho came in and saw the group of people, he took off his cap and bowed to them. What a polite boy! 
I recognized Minho by his eyes. Was wondering why this guy looked so familiar. The restaurant was quite empty btw. 

it'sofficial I will never like any other celebrity! It will just be him and him! Wahhhhh! he is so kind!

Guest bemjerry13

i am looking at shinee's schedule and it seems that minho will not have anything on the 26th a;though the schedule for medical top team is not there, guess the administrators of those are not privy to the mtt sched....so i guess that;s the only problem that I see, but besides that I think Minho will be there on the Etude event...If only we can confirm the MTT shoot.....

Guest ulil_15

I just have a weekend and I just can Online now, I miss this thread so much :-* :-*

How can I lost 22pages?!! What the hell-_-
I'm full of school activity. So tired :-(
But when I'm read this thread that give me something power.
Love you guys! Minsul Fighting! Minsullians fighting! :-) :-)
=D> =D> =D>

Power-of-words.gifsejuta-semangat.pngSemangat_by_Pixi_san.jpg

Guest christinderella

I found this on a Facebook page... I think this was posted already through collage... BUT MINHO LOOKS REALLY CUTE EVEN IF...  hahahhaha I wonder if Sulli saw them :)CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE PICTURES USED :)
1240491_505914449497075_1824822616_n.jpg
AND I ALSO FOUND THIS ONE YOOGEUN AND MINHO.... I MISS HELLO BABY SO MUCH HIHIHI :D1186126_505919642829889_964604947_n.jpg
AND SOME FACTS ABOUT MINSUL1187296_505236479564872_1063667836_n.jpg
and MINHO IN THE FANSIGNING EVENT581093_505213936233793_1322577_n.jpg

Guest bemjerry13

I am sad about SHINee not joining the Idol Athletics but I bet Minho is sadder because we all know how he loves these kinds of things...well, anyways if it will mean a much needed rest for them especially to MInho then i'd be happy to not see them in this event. I was looking at their schedule and it seems like they have nothing on that day but the taping or broadcast (not sure) of Minho's splash show. ONthing for the rest of the boys though, so I guess they'll just rest then. It's ok girls, let us allow them some rest because I think fatigue is finally catching up on them, I honestly think Minho is getting thinner....

and by the way correct me if i am wrong, based on their airport photo am I correct that shinee left for Japan on the 24th and they returned to korea today, the 25th?!?!? If i am correct, then they really really deserve some rest! Hate SM for doing this too the boys....I know that they are SM's favorite now (some tumbler users are rumbling that SHINee is obviously SM's favorite now) but honestly I see it as SM slaving and milking the boys' popularity down to the last drop especially Minho, I am honestly amaze how he can remain at his best with the schedule that he has! I am worried especially so now that he is doing the dive thing...I don't want him doing that with a fatigued mind and body...heard that Clara one of the contestants has a minor hip accident on that show! It hasn't even aired yet and they already have a casualty! Let's pray for him please! the fact that SHINee were there I think was a sign that even minho was worried...read one fan account where he was asked if diving was scary and our brave, usually unafraid Minho said, "yes, it is scary!"

Guest mochi18

Saw this on twitter, SHINee's stylist Choi Minhye posted on Instagram, : 130825 "minhyechoiv: 여자보다 이쁘니 넌" BSgbvgGCMAALUEb.jpg
I'm so envious with her =)) :)) If only Sulli was the girl in the picture, I wouldn't get envious. 

Guest bemjerry13

that stylist has the best job ever! Envy her!!!! ANy updates on whether or not Minho will be able to attend the etude event?

Archived