• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lesleychoi

@cmgw I SERIOUSLY ENVY YOU OMG :(((( as much as I want to attend the concert, I just can't because the day before it is my appa's birthday.  :( then I haven't saved enough money to buy a ticket because VIP seats are too expensive  :( and besides, I have my midterms exams during that day. Huhuhu I definitely missed the chance to see papa Minho perform live for ME. Hahaha okay guys don't hate me, *coughs* I mean perform live for US  :))
@mochi18 I KNEW IT!!! THEY KISSED BEFORE SULLI LEFT JAPAN THAT'S WHY SHE'S COVERING HER LIPS!! I love your wild imagination, I love you unnie  ^:)^

OFF TOPIC: Have you watch these videos guys? It's about Famous Youtube Celebrities or Famous Youtube Account owners reacting to K-Pop music. SHINee was involved in the video. TheFineBros (the one who upladed the video) included SHINee's Lucifer MV into it and the youtubers will react on their mv. I love it when Ryan Higa said that their like Korea's One Direction (or something like that). You should watch it guys! 
Some of the reactions are not quite good but I understand because not everybody likes Kpop right? Or it's not the genre of music they would like to watch or listen to. Anyway, here it is!!

On the second video, I was confused when two of them said that SHINee has hot cars or good for car commercials. I was like "WHAT CARS?? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??" Then I saw it. THERE WERE THREE CARS BEHIND THEM!!!
shinee1.jpg

HAHAHA I thought it was funny because I was watching their music video for like how many times already and I didn't notice those three cars!! Maybe because I was paying a lot more attention to papa Minho's eye shadow hahahha!
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrwtZSagKD_1IPFtglXWW

Guest minsuldaebak

I really love Sulli's style now that she's 20!! Some are really simple like the red pants and black shirt but she manages to make it look SO GOOD ON HER. I also love the clothes she's wearing to the filming of guerilla date. Oh and I noticed that she shows her stomach a lot now. I hope she's comfortable with that though. All I can say is that she really wants people to see her as a mature person! No more puffy skirts!! HAHA. BUT she still wears one piece dresses a lot (maybe for Minho hahaha). She's not only beautiful but she's STRONG despite all the hate she gets and if she ever feels down I know that Minho will always be there for her because he has the "father-like" personality Sulli likes :) hehehe ok I just wanted to share.

Guest Kaye Bee

@Kaye_Bee You have made me laugh dear. hahahaha! thank you! :)

Heehee :) see it worked... just read this after replying to the PM :) more more more fanfics to come!!! i totally admire your talent dear ;)

Guest mochi18

Hi guys! I posted last time about not winning the raffle for a press con pass in order to see SHINee right? Well I saw a chance of having a press con pass again, so I'm asking all of your help. Can you kindly like this post on facebook? https://www.facebook.com/mochi18/posts/638102476209136 This will be a chance of seeing our Papa Minho! Thank you very very very much! :D
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMt4QIQ9hgXPHOf1FKaTL

Guest christinderella

@mochi18 your fanfic is so AWESOME!!!! I mean it!!! :) I really hope it happened hahahahaa by the way continue on making new and amazing stories!!! :) <3

Guest azra1430292364

I think minho really like turqoise.. Sulli's phone color is turqoise too, I wonder if minho gave it to her :)

sulli and vic umma at icn airport leaving for LA...did anybody know, for what event they going there ?https://twitter.com/kor_celebrities/status/370841605529280512/photo/1

edit : omg they going for M! Countdown LA yay!!!!!!

Also @Timnat2010 and everyone -- f(x) will be in Los Angeles for KCON which is hosted by MNET which does M! Countdown. The convention starts tomorrow (Saturday) and the concert is on Sunday. Wish me luck that I get good pictures of Sulli and the girls! I am going by myself tomorrow and Sunday. :-)

Archived