♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest nilmemories

Hi @jinmin16, welcome to this thread :)))
Don't worry dear, I guess English is not mother tongue for most of our members here. As long as you love and have faith in our Minsul, you're most welcome here.
So let's support our Minsul and have fun. Believe us, we understand you crystal clearly  :)>- :x >:D<

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mahogany4

wow...that is a loooooong backreading for me....I miss spazzing...especially when we have all these wonderful minsul moments!!!!

Guest ulil_15

MBC Star Diving Show Splash - Minho 130813 First Broadcast will start Friday, 23 August 2013! Cr: MBC 스플래시 Splash
BRjXoSkCMAADr3T.jpg:large

HAPPY 2100th PAGE MINSULIANS

=D> =D>
LOVE YOU SO MUCH GUYS! LET KEEP SUPPORT MINSUL NOW AND IN THE FUTURE! :-* :-*
MINSUL FIGHTING! MINSULL SHIPPER FIGHTING!
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOyhcFfVYVR1zYTroIf2yimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOyhcFfVYVR1zYTroIf2y :-bd

Guest bemjerry13

hi my dear minsullians....I am back!! Finally, my computer is cooperating with me...i've seen everything but I will have to back read again!! Thank you everyone for those videos and fan accounts, and pictures....I think I speak for everybody here when I say thank you for all your efforts....thank you thank you thank you! After watching all the videos, after seeing all the pictures and after reading some fan accounts I'd say that minho and SUlli were briefed by SM to be watchful of their actions on the stage especially towards each other, although apparently, even the great and powerful SM entertainment cannot stop these two from still being all that lovey dovey with each other...love love love the "Secret" glances they throw at one another..poor, poor SM! guess their PR department will have to work harder!It's really obvious that they were trying to control themselves, starting from the airport and until the fanmeeting...I think that's the reason why Onew was there in the first place, to make sure that Minho does not do something that SM will hate like maybe go on a stroll with his girlfriend in another country ot have dinner at the hotel's restaurant.....Taemin also sang one of the songs in TTBY Ost but why was he not sent????...because it will be kinda like a love fest! Minho inlove...TAemin in love too!...I bet Taemin would encourage Minho to do something "stupid." I know this is way way late but did SUlli sleep in Japan?...were Minho and SUlli in the same hotel?one more thing....Sulli's ring seems to always be absent whenever she is with Minho...it was not there during their TTBY interview and in this last event it wasn't there too..does she still wear that ring?

LindaWM said: SHINee Q & A with Jillie Magazine

A 짧은 머리 or B 긴 머리
온유 A 누구나 잘 어울리는게 아니니까
종현 X(선택안함) 둘다 괜찮아요.
키 A 그냥...왠지 모르게...
민호 B
태민 B 굳이 고르자면...

Minho pick B (short hair) ?? Kkk

Src: http://blog.naver.com/kiti7992/60197971291

Sorry that I may be about to flood in more scree caps, coz I want to show the following cycle of SOMEONE1/ pretending to look serious by controlling his facial expression2/ but fail and smile shyly  3/ continue to STARE TIGHT on the screen 
After trying hard to look serious, someone could not help but smile shyly

c?14081011=x-1myzRUBQa9nEDg4XBSAHJnwNE&f
c?14080012=3YN-NnR5GaUEvGipaE_mh4XiKtM&f
c?14076018=Jml_lT6x2EuHDk1-d6Qtn7oN5a8&f
c?14082019=GTYibIcWNaBuJveepxJ7i4PmGxU&f

Guest bemjerry13

Giya said: @bemjerry13 sulli stayed in japan for one night, but i don't think they shared the same hotel because if i'm not mistaken, SHINee has their own dorm in japan for accomodating their japanese activities, cmiiw

2nd cycle to pretend to look serious again
c?14078010=crpsPbO-57iePEbZNLnDWtVPGSk&f
Keeping the serious for a second, then failed again
c?14082021=cgAIrVfWH7RKoIk6yJmXYnv8zTA&f
c?14083017=n3Z9-hGFGiqDMMePXeig58Mhcc4&f

Third attempt to look serious
c?14083018=wrp-d7qIQPgrKaaMcwY4iI9KC5c&f

This time, someone could not keep the serious look but turned into his shy smiling look instead
c?14074018=HNPvSiGm5eEh75qokS9y4Ps1-i0&fc?14084001=vLE5ULgFgpzoyPfORxGndWIeziM&fc?13923137=MkWrbE7IV4Bho6Rb0bvCvwtluvQ&fc?13923138=MjQGCQMnh9P-80CpbHBXpDQn1Cw&f

4th attempt but failed again and his signature shy smile appeared again
c?13935031=eSlgo7DeNNF-pcxrvbsmRTSZn1Q&f
c?14083019=uLGgmAtrHafScxDCmxhdbI6IyhU&f
cr: as tagged

Guest jcon1208

I came across english lyrics of Beautiful Goodbye
f(x) - Beautiful Goodbye Lyrics (English)
Everything’s coming back to me
Even though I tried so hard to forget

Your bigger hand
Your taller height
You were born four years before me
I thoughtlessly passed by you
Now I want to be closer and closer

Guest Kaye Bee

bemjerry13 said: really???I am still happy though..the mere thought that they were in a foreign country together is enough for me.....I bet they ate dinner together at least! :D being that Japan is like a second home already to SHINee i wish Minho was a good host to SUlli! 
ANyways, I can never know what it was but I like to believe that they spent their time together ther because SUlli the next at the airport sure look like a woman who spent some amazing time with her man!

Guest fangirl15

ms5_zpsdd8f281a.jpg
     440661fd1i5ezs05.gif     
440661fd1i5ezs05.gif      440661fd1i5ezs05.gif      440661fd1i5ezs05.gif     440661fd1i5ezs05.gif      440661fd1i5ezs05.gif      440661fd1i5ezs05.gif
The "Peeking + Smiling + Shy prince" Minho that can't help but stare
B-)
The "Can't stop smiling princess" Sulli is exercising her cheek because of too much happiness :D
and because of them, it's raining with lots of 45858itkef51mr1.gif right now!

Archived