♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest teruteru_chan

i think i'd have died having her smile like that to me. minho, i'm flipping jealous of you lol~ UHBt4tk.jpg
b97UbYx.jpg

sulli on the way to kbs music bank todayshe's strutting like a model HEOL~ T_T zcaNgSz.jpg
tumblr_mqj3z2ajhD1qk6j6ao1_1280.jpg
HUGKi7W.jpg

b3UINBo.jpg
credit as tagged 

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teruteru_chan

from f(x) facebook page
The special MC for 'Music Spoiler - Play! Pink Tape' that will be held at 11:11 a.m. on the 29th in Korea is SHINee’s JongHyun and Key!

Guest teruteru_chan

f(x) with lovcat handbags
so gorgeous YKtHMBr.jpg
A1x7Ukw.jpg
PKzJ0c9.jpg
credit: lovcat facebook so happy to see f(x) endorse something else as 5 besides SPAO ^^ 

Guest minsulshipper

teruteru_chan said: from f(x) facebook page
The special MC for 'Music Spoiler - Play! Pink Tape' that will be held at 11:11 a.m. on the 29th in Korea is SHINee’s JongHyun and Key!

Guest Kaye Bee

from f(x) facebook page

so its just the spoiler right? :-??

Guest parkhyerin

teruteru_chan said:

from f(x) facebook page

why not Minho u,u 

Its okay,Minho will be an MC for Music Core tomorrow though, isn't he? And I'm looking forward to the backstage photo from F(x) and MC minho on Music Core tomorrow, like Exo and Minho's picture at Music Core backstage a weeks/month ago ;;)

Guest Jeng1430292561

About what I posted...
I MEAN..
I think they're promoting their album with BEAST! sorry for the wrong info ;)
Let's wait for the video.

f(x) - rum pum pum pum on mubank 

]

ohw... i love their performance today, Sulli was giving her all... and Mr. Cameraman i don't know if it's just me or it's really the camerman... i saw more of Sulli! Kekeke.. i think the cameraman was also mezmerized with stunning Ssul up there.... i like the way how she flirts with the camera.... so hot!! **Sorry for the term. (flirt)** really for me, a good dancer is not when u just dance gracefully ... but also with ur facial expresions, how will u interpret the song with ur facial expression.. and that Sulli got me there... 

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

f(x) performance today was daebak!! Sulli looks so comfortable with all the fashions and stuffs she wore. She is gorgeous, pretty, cute, sexy, and beautiful at the same time.

I can imagine how crazy Minho saw his girl performance today, LOL. f(x) especially Sulli is jjang!! I love them so much! >:D< :)

Archived