♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest charlenelola b

http://search.naver.com/search.naver?sm=tab_hty.top&where=nexearch&ie=utf8&query=%EC%97%90%ED%94%84%EC%97%91%EC%8A%A4&x=18&y=18
Let's make f(x) #1 search in naver by clicking the link and refresh it many times... :)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mahogany4

oh just used google translate :D
FX SullyWavy black mini dress with neckline stand out that twenties youthful Sully directed. Ruffles look that can be seen heavy black finish and white color with the color haemrain fire was handled lightly. Here is a neat matching white sandals, silver color clutch for a classy finish.
56643906.1.jpg

http://thewoman.donga.com/3/all/20130724/56643972/1

Guest cmshrty

JEEZ SULLI! Why are you so hot now?!

I know you guys think she may be in pain or whatever but the heels really topped that outfit off! Her legs looked gorgeous! And for the first time I actually liked what she was wearing! Lol great transitional phase between innocent Sulli and not so innocent Sulli.

I wasn't really expecting something like that to be their CB stage though... I was expecting something more idk extravagant? Big lights, large crowd? Idk? Whatever though, still pretty decent. I also preferred the camera angles of the CB more than the actual MV , we get to see all of them more equally lol.

And as for Minho being in a new drama? YAYAYAYAYAYAY! And it being a medical drama! EVEN BIGGER YES! I, almost graduating from nursing school and then trying to get into med school, absolutely LOVE MEDICAL DRAMAS and there never seems to be enough of them!

Anyways, don't get mad guys! Minho's job is to be an idol/actor, don't think he's never gonna act again. Sulli too, I'm sure a lot of directors are offering her some jobs as well. Plus, guys, it's a medical drama, usually there isn't any hardcore love connections, just mediocre ones...

All in all, nothing to worry about :D

Guest bemjerry13

i am definitely loving the news about Minho in another drama....I am not worried at all with Minho falling in love with the girls there simply because Minho is not that kind of guy...I watched most of shine's interviews and there were couple of times where other members mentioned that Minho does not easily get flustered when face to face with beautiful women, I mean, yes, he finds Kim tae hee beautiful but who doesn't, right? I just don't see him being suave and all, he said it himself he is straightforward when it comes to the woman that he likes. Plus, I think the role will suit him to a tee...imagine this girls...Minho in a white doctor's gown with a stethoscope, all clean cut, gentlemanly and looking like he smells so good......(which is what Minho really is, minus the white gown, of course)...oh I forgot, imagine him saying all those loooonng medical terms in that deep low sexy voice of his....need I say more?

And another thing, the actors that he will be acting with are of great caliber, I am sure that he will learn a lot from Jung Ryeo-Won, Oh Yeon Seo and Kwon Sang-Woo! Knowing our MInho, guess he will be gaining another hyung with Kwon Sang-Woo...I bet he will not be able to resist that power dongsaeng that is Minho! I remember this news when Jung Ryeo-WOn actually fangirled over Minho, she even tweeted (not sure about the tweeter) a picture of her with Minho where she expressed how happy she with finally meeting Minho (another noona Minho lover I guess...). In conclusion, the role will be great for him, he will be working with other people and the greatest perk of all....we'll see Minho as a doctor! if the last one is not enough I honestly don't know what is!

Guest mikkymoi

bemjerry13 said:

i am definitely loving the news about Minho in another drama....I am not worried at all with Minho falling in love with the girls there simply because Minho is not that kind of guy...I watched most of shine's interviews and there were couple of times where other members mentioned that Minho does not easily get flustered when face to face with beautiful women, I mean, yes, he finds Kim tae hee beautiful but who doesn't, right? I just don't see him being suave and all, he said it himself he is straightforward when it comes to the woman that he likes. Plus, I think the role will suit him to a tee...imagine this girls...Minho in a white doctor's gown with a stethoscope, all clean cut, gentlemanly and looking like he smells so good......(which is what Minho really is, minus the white gown, of course)...oh I forgot, imagine him saying all those loooonng medical terms in that deep low sexy voice of his....need I say more?

And another thing, the actors that he will be acting with are of great caliber, I am sure that he will learn a lot from Jung Ryeo-Won, Oh Yeon Seo and Kwon Sang-Woo! Knowing our MInho, guess he will be gaining another hyung with Kwon Sang-Woo...I bet he will not be able to resist that power dongsaeng that is Minho! I remember this news when Jung Ryeo-WOn actually fangirled over Minho, she even tweeted (not sure about the tweeter) a picture of her with Minho where she expressed how happy she with finally meeting Minho (another noona Minho lover I guess...). In conclusion, the role will be great for him, he will be working with other people and the greatest perk of all....we'll see Minho as a doctor! if the last one is not enough I honestly don't know what is!

Guest teruteru_chan

jhoy_xexe said: I totally agree with you. When I was watching their comeback stage, I was like, "wait...there's something wrong." I don't know, maybe something happened just before the recording. I also read that Amber fainted while they were pre-recording this. And yes! The heels!!! When I saw it, I said, "What was the stylist thinking making her wear heels." Aside from the fact that she's already tall, it's really hard to dance their choreography with those heels on. So maybe it also affected how Sulli performed in the comeback stage. But I'm looking for their other comeback stages!
f(x) FIGHTING!

Dr Choi in the house!

cr April Bae, 갱 via_@MSmminhvn

uwaaaah, that pics of dr.choi looks real!! If i have a sunbae like him in medschool, my hard day will be so much easier lol and i will ask him so much questions so i could spend more time with him hahahaha *bear me guys*

ravissant said: OMO!  I don't think I've welcomed our many newbies here on the thread.  And as always please PM @counsel05 for your location & DOB (optional) so you can be added to our MinSul crewmate list.8283f3c9333cd9059d6f086b39796fb5_1024.gi
@kuroneko13, @Pillom Oh, @christinderella, @hotsummer, @dankin, @minhosulli14, @Vanessa Endriga Auriada, @lauraffxx, @m4riloe, @andswr, @patriciaclavijo, @dafneb12, @salju77, @firstnadya007, @kveykva1004, @coona, @Fika Hoogendyk, @jhoy_xexe, @Kaye Bee & @alice zhang.  I'm sorry if I missed anyone.  

Guest Kaye Bee

@cmshrty, i agree with you. the heels gave that extra sexy look on Sulli.. although i noticed in the video Sulli was often looking down (something wrong with the stage or her heels? maybe the pair she was wearing was slippery on stage? idk)  :-/
it's not easy dancing with heels, i admit, but once you get the ease dancing with it, it'd give you that sexy feel and moves no matter how hard the choreo is... the practice would just  kill your feet :(  #-o
f(x) beauties looked gorgeous though, even if they seem a bit tired in this performance. hoping they would rest well and stay healthy for the coming weeks.. it's a hectic schedule but im sure we'd all show them our support no matter what! ;) Let's do this! Go f(x)!! =D> \m/ :-bd

Guest ravissant

So, the dance routine to "Rum Pum Pum Pum" is the Kevin Maher choreography, isn't it? It's sexy yet funky at the same time. I agree w/ you @teruteru_chan how Sulli looked uncomfortable on her performance today. Why the hell those coordi noonas made her wear what looked like 5 inch high heeled shoes is beyond me. Sulli kept her head down several times to look at her feet as to maybe not trip or fall. Poor girl! They better have her wear wedge-heeled shoes next time she performs RPPP, or maybe tone down on the heel height. I would like to see her get enthusiastic performing those cool dance moves especially the "stepping (percussive dance)" part of the choreography.

Guest azra1430292364

Sulli: 'its to bad that I was tense for the first performance,i want to promote this song with joy' Oh bb sull its ok, u still look hot and flawless, dont be nervous...we here for u :-)

Guest alecita

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"dodolpop f(x) alarm Sulli

Guest alecita

SHINee's Minho cast in MBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Medical Top Team'

Minho--SHINee_1374777464_af_org.jpg

Minho has been cast in MBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Medical Top Team'!

The SHINee member will be playing a young doctor who is a close friend toOh Yeon Seo's character. This will be his 2nd drama after 'To the Beautiful You', even though he an appearance in the one-episode special 'Pianist' as well as a sitcom.

'Medical Top Team' is a medical drama where the top, most skilled doctors come together to create a medical dream team. However, the doctors start getting into conflict with one another with love stories in the mix as well. Kwon Sang Woo and Jung Ryeo Won will be playing the male and female leads.

The drama will start airing in October.

cr:allkpop

Archived