• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jhologs

Was watching RM episode 154 last night and I just want to join the ladies here @counsel05 @craziedayzie and @Timnat2010 on their screen captures :)  (sorry if I missed anyone . . .)
If you're watching from KSHOWNOW.NET, it is the part4 video from Daily Motion, around 14:33-14:36 . . . here it goes . . .

Haha and Papa Minho were talking  . . .
Minho_Haha_a_zpsc678f6e5.jpg

Haha pointed something towards his back where the audience (and presumably where Mama Sulli with the other RM casts) were, Papa Minho looked back  . . .
Minho_Haha_b_1_zpsd5d86af2.jpg

But then, the ahjussi came informing Kwangsoo that he's up next . . .
Minho_Haha_d_zpsce09b495.jpg

Papa Minho obviously had to focus back on the game as he knew that the RM camera was rolling and recording them . . .
Minho_Haha_e_zps1e456ff4.jpg

Oh well . . . there might not be any on-screen MinSul interaction but as what a lot of the other crew members here have already pointed out, there were for sure a lot of hidden/off-screen/behind-the-scene lovey-dovey MinSul moments.  :P

Guest gujilgujil

Happy birthday @ravissant. Hope your day is simply terrific. and to @ulil15 , wishing you a belated birthday. Hope it was great.

:)

Happy%2BBirthday%2BCakes%2BPictures-5.jp

cute ^^
http://you.video.sina.com.cn/api/sinawebApi/outplayrefer.php/vid=109843446_1781854861_aR6zGyo8CmOP+Eh0HTWxve0D+/cXuvDoiGq9s1anIQpfQ0rXM5GYYtQP5CrSBMlUkjUTFeRmK6Ur1gtoMf5V3zQiaAEWhlzEWQ/s.swf

Guest parkhyerin

LONG TIME NO SEE EVERYONE, but i'm sad when i saw this article this morninghttp://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/07/sulli-caught-swearing-in-chinese-on.html

i hate what Knets said about Sulli

Oh God,I'm down. :( I Trust Sulli, she's not that stupid of saying these word,and also everyone's knew her attitude,she's a nice girl. Idk,I'm just afraid,also F(x) will comeback soon. I'm worry about it. And those netizens just make me aaahhh I can't explain how mad I am. Hope everything's okay and can fixed up soon.

Guest mahogany4

@liyun194
I think this is one of those times when a simple mistake can cause trouble. But I think it's wrong to quickly judge. The circumstances for which it was said is not something people can assume. I understand the concern of netizens but the exaggerated comments are too much.  We'll keep the support...the net is storming with anti-Sulli comments. And they are going from mild to overly degrading bordering to inhumane. We need to keep strong! Hopefully Sulli is taking this well...and hopefully Minho hears about this and comforts her. 

Guest amazingminsul

I just want to react about the issue of Sulli. Maybe she really does not know what she's saying. Its Chinese language and Sulli is not used to it since her language is korean. They have misunderstood her. For instance, you're in another country and their dialect is unfamiliar to you and then they will teach you some of their dialect. At first you will really not know what's the meaning of that until you will realize that its a foul word or not. Just like Evra, PJS taught him the "pabo" thing and he has no idea of what PJS told him. He just realized it on later part.

Sorry for the long post. I just pity Sulli for this one and I want to defend her from them. She can't even defend herself from those netizens. They are so judgmental. I hope SM will settle this as soon as possible and hope baby Sull is okay right now. [-( [-( [-(

Guest parkhyerin

reyko said:

cute ^^

http://you.video.sina.com.cn/api/sinawebApi/outplayrefer.php/vid=109843446_1781854861_aR6zGyo8CmOP+Eh0HTWxve0D+/cXuvDoiGq9s1anIQpfQ0rXM5GYYtQP5CrSBMlUkjUTFeRmK6Ur1gtoMf5V3zQiaAEWhlzEWQ/s.swf

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa THANK YOU @reykowill upload it on youtube...thanks @fizaz for informing me.. kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This one

Aaaaaaa this is mood booster ^^ thank you unni!!! I Love Sulli and Minho's laughs. omo!

OMG!!!! HOW MUCH I WANT THAT TTBY DVD JAPAN VERSION NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Argh tomorrow is TTBY DVD Japan version releasethat's why today, several people already got their DVD... huhuhuhuhu
and yes! They have 100 minutes on each box for BTS, or interviewaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!! i want it!!!!! huhuhuhuhu

Archived