♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest ravissant

Eonnie @Timnat2010, you are just wonderful with your analysis!!!  God bless you & your bionic eyes!   Make sure to maintain good eye health such as eating green leafy veggies, oily fishes, nuts, avoid eyestrain especially staring at a computer for a long period, etc., ok? We need your awesome eyes to spot on any kind of MinSul moments on this thread.  ;)) :-bd

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

bananali said:

@ulil_15 @fashion615.. I maybe a little late in saying CONGRATS to u both for becoming GRADUATES!!! YEAH!!! All the best for ur further studies n plans... hopefully u will become worthy and respectable individuals when u enter the workforce KJA HWAITING dearies!! ;) [-O< =D> <:-P grad_aurora_bear.jpg

cr: to the pic owner

What can i say to @Timnat2010?? You are not a Minsul Eye Awardee for nothing if not because of those bionic eyes of yours. Simply amazing  =D> =D> ^:)^ ^:)^ :D THANK YOU!!

With all these pictures overload of Sulli & Minho i noticed and realized that Minsul are both simple, not flashy and find happiness in simple things.

FIRST: If you check their clothes (regular ones i.e. airport fashion) they both wear clothes/accessories that are not flashy or loud (as if trying to get attention they are celebrities/idols).  Both are outfit repeaters as well. Minho is very known to be outfit repeater. While Sulli loves to wear those gifts given by fans (wallets, clothes, sunglasses etc). Makes you think, they are earning a lot and yet they are spend thrift to things which others are very particular about. I wonder where they used the money they save (since we know they earn a LOT oh well, maybe not as much BUT more than enough to spend to things which are luxurious but we can't see it) ;) Hmmm .. probably saving a lot for the future huh??!! (oaky trying to make Minsulnection here  ;)) :)) ).

SECOND: They find joy in simple yet meaningful things. I based this on their trips. For Minho, instead of doing adventurous stuffs or shopping, he chose to watch soccer (pretty boring if you think about it), but we all know since he LOVES SOCCER he is sooo happy he was able to watch his idols plays in Premier League (that includes fellow Korean and personal idol Park Ji Sung). he also enjoyed walking in the Hyde Park, riding trains ... see its like a regular thing but he finds joy in it. Same goes with Sulli ... in her bucket list she just place their (to name a few) walking with raincoat only not umbrella in the rain, looking a the stars from a wide meadow, camping, preparing kimchi, interior decorating ... AGAIN simple & ordinary things which she herself said so normal.

MinSul may appear to be different but if you think about it, they have a common ground which connects them. And whatever differences they have like Minho competitive, athletic and Sulli laid back, relax & almost afraid of anything, they complement each other.  :x :x 8->

AHHHHH my Minsul heart. :x

p.s.
I like this this pic of Minsul. Edited version by me.  :P :\">

BNpWZw3CAAEmDM3.jpg

I haven't been around in awhile (working two jobs, blah) but I think of MinSul all the time! Sunday I was sick with a migraine and all I could croak out on Twitter was "MinSul...soccer...was she there?" lol I love them!

But I have a problem.  How do you guys handle the haters?  Not random haters, but your friends who just think you're stupid? Like "patting on the head" stupid? I'm not braindead. Anyone can see the change in Minho after TTBY. He's so JOYOUS and glowing and I just know it's because of our sweet Sulli.

What can I do? Any suggestions, hints, anecdotes? I'm still having to go through the whole thread...sorry if this is an inappropriate post. I just don't know who else to talk to about this. I guess I had a bad day and this whole "keep deluding yourself over MinSul" thing really has me down.

Guest minsulshipper

just want to post this hehe. sorry if it's been already posted

Top 10 Kind hearted SM Entertaiment's Artist :

1. Seohyun
2. Ryeowook
3. Taemin
4. Kris
5. Sulli
6. Tiffany
7. Siwon
8. Kangta
9. Changmin
10. Suho

Okay, I'm going to try to update next month.  I'm going to try to finish this story in July! (The Annoying & Charismatic Idol)
Also, I have a new MinSul One-Shot - I'll post it on July 1st.
Here's the preview of the poster.
ConfessionPoster02_zpscbc6f4f5.jpg

Guest gujilgujil

counsel05 said: SECOND: They find joy in simple yet meaningful things. I based this on their trips. For Minho, instead of doing adventurous stuffs or shopping, he chose to watch soccer (pretty boring if you think about it), but we all know since he LOVES SOCCER he is sooo happy he was able to watch his idols plays in Premier League (that includes fellow Korean and personal idol Park Ji Sung). he also enjoyed walking in the Hyde Park, riding trains ... see its like a regular thing but he finds joy in it. Same goes with Sulli ... in her bucket list she just place their (to name a few) walking with raincoat only not umbrella in the rain, looking a the stars from a wide meadow, camping, preparing kimchi, interior decorating ... AGAIN simple & ordinary things which she herself said so normal.

Guest idha9511

rahma_bio said: @timnat2010: Thank you very much for your analysis, as usual you are daebak  :-bd @counsel05:You are our best captain here, Thank you for your wisdom that make our heart warmly :-bd@teruteru_chan, @bananali and @zee: thank you so much for your update pictures :-bd@peach20kr: I always thanks for your news from korea  and of course for your translation, i miss you! :-bd
and to all minsullians here that i can't mentioned here, you are also daebak, i proud of you all! :-bdi'm sorry if i didn't much contributed here, but i'll try the best i can...:D:P :x
1005253_670298519650729_131465971_n.jpg
cr: to owner
There will be decision for my job tomorrow, so i hope there will be good news for me [-O<[-O<goooood night to all (:|(:|

@gujilgujil well speaking from my POV who is not much of a soccer fan (but fangirling soccer players LOL ;)) and besides its like for me going to London Museums is NOT boring BUT is boring to some :P

Welcome back namja. Its been a while since you posted a comment. Glad you posted again. B-)

Archived